Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Dude, don't be that guy. Come on.
    Yeah, I'm not ok with Trump getting killed. Not cool in my book.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah, I'm not ok with Trump getting killed. Not cool in my book.
    I'm not advocating for any 2nd amendment people to do something about trump...but if someone were to try I'd much rather the bullet hit Trump than have some poor Secret Service guy jump in front of it.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I'd much rather the bullet hit Trump than have some poor Secret Service guy jump in front of it.
    Unlikely. If you're going to shoot someone with as good security as a President or Pope, you need unbelievable luck, or a long-range weapon. And nobody's jumping in front of a sniper bullet.

Besides, he's 70, obese, and eats fast food. If you really wanted to kill him, the best way would be to ask "Do you want fries with that?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    oh no bad words...your poor eyes
    that's not the fucking issue... obviously

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Trump is trying to recoup those campaign "donations" he made to himself in that "self funded" camp of his.
    So, does that mean that Senate Republicans will be refusing to speak with Gorsch? You know, because it's not appropriate to consider a SCOTUS nominee during a campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    a Trump supporter like your self
    wanting everyone to be treated the same way by the law is not supporting them, it's acknowledging that everyone deserves the same treatment by the law

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Source:

Personally, I think this is more about Trump needing a boost to his ego than anything else.
    Old Trump twitter posts are like Simpson quotes. There's one for everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't he actually try running the country properly for a couple years first? Who voted for this guy? I sure didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why didn't he actually try running the country properly for a couple years first? Who voted for this guy? I sure didn't.
    Aren't you Canadian? Because I would hope not, if that's the case. You'd be one of the 3-5 million illegal voters that Trump is convinced exists, despite the complete lack of any evidence : P

Did you forget you live in Canada?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Of course he is. He needs to prevent his voters from turning on him like they did in Utah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hope a Canadian wouldn't / couldn't vote in the US elections. That's illegal and would make you a criminal.

OT: This has got to be a distraction thing for Trump. Or an ego thing. Maybe both. HE CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Perhaps you'd care for FOX News' view on the subject?

Well...too bad, I'm linking it anyhow.
    If the right is already turning on him, that's even better.

Love the link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this the same person who would absolutely lose his shit every time Obama went to play golf or go on vacation with his family once in a while?

It's even more adorable how his followers who were screaming bloody murder when Obama did it, are not only justifying Trump doing it but are now spinning it as "mingling with the masses". Some of the very posters on this thread in fact.

Double standards, twice as good as regular standards .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Violence is no solution.

Go the legal way and vote him out of office next time.
    You didn't really have a free and fair election this time - what on earth makes you think the next one will be allowed to even be close? It'll be East Germany redux - you'll get one ballot with "Trump" pre-printed on it to put in the box while a bunch of Redhats watch you; if you choose, you can not put the ballot in the box, and lose your job while your house is burned down, your dog is killed, and your family is assaulted.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    He donated to Hillary's campaign. of course he dislikes trump and will say all manner of things to criticise him.

fwiw, trump is 100% right about the media these days. Even the BBC leans left on almost every issue and is 100% partisan in its coverage and reporting. it's not a bad thing. but it's certainly true and it's good people are finally noticing and realising it.

trump speaks his mind. it's refreshing and it's a good thing. his approval rating is like 55% or something, which is good and that's because he speaks the truth on nearly every subject.
    This is why nobody really takes you seriously on the class forums.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

So who here can't wait for the election season to start right up again?

Aside from the obvious ego stroking he's engaging in, this is also a moneymaking endeavour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So who here can't wait for the election season to start right up again?

Aside from the obvious ego stroking he's engaging in, this is also a moneymaking endeavour.
    He's actively fundraising for 2020 and has officially called this a campaign rally, so by all accounts the election season is already here : D

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hey, he needed another excuse for his 4th consecutive weekend vacation.

BEING PRESIDENT IS HARD, ALRIGHT?! GIVE THE MAN A BREAK.
    Especially since he burned Obama on the security costs, which he himself already surpassed.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet he's going to blame the media again for not correctly turning 1000 people present into 10000 people present on this rally. Alternate facts and such.