LastLast

Class mount summon animation

1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

loved the shaman one and this one's dope too, cant wait to see the rest
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    loved the shaman one and this one's dope too, cant wait to see the rest
    Uploading Warrior and Rogue rn, they're not as... flashy.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Uploading Warrior and Rogue rn, they're not as... flashy.
    not surprising lol, least flashy classes, still jealous of the rogue mount for sure though, its dope

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    not surprising lol, least flashy classes, still jealous of the rogue mount for sure though, its dope
    Rogue is like a shadowy eviscerate and Warriors just shout.

The Warrior cinematic is pretty funny Odin presents you with a dragon after winning arena fights in Skyhold - you proceed to knock the dragon the fuck out with one punch
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

LOL that's perfect

I have a feeling this one should have ended at the apex. Rather then jump up / down then suddenly mount.

Deleted
    The animation is cool.
    The mount is ugly as hell.
    I still think, they should just let is fly with our own wings.

This is quite nice, but I can't help wishing the mount would spawn in while the character was still in the air and would then land on it instead of landing on the ground and snapping up onto it.

I guess it makes sense so failed mount casts won't look so bad, but still.

Wish it ended in the sky with us landing on the felbat.

So infernal strike and then bam mount, much work done apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    So infernal strike and then bam mount, much work done apparently
    It's way cooler than the Hunter one.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Doesn't exactly work well, Like Tinary says it's just infernal strike then mount.

Looks a bit silly when the mount just appears out of nowhere like normal mounts after the animation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

I feel like it'd look cooler if there was a green flash or fel fire before it appears.

That's pretty cool, I'm glad we get a unique animation.

That aside, I hate our mount. It's not that it's not cool, it just doesn't seem... special. I look at the Shaman one and a few others and just feel like there could have been something unique in terms of overall model type/size.

I feel worse for some others, though. Druids, Paladins... even Rogues, honestly. The Monk one is a somewhat generic cat-type shape, but the coloring and overall epicness of it make up for it.

I just expected us to have something seeping with fel fire/energy like our set bonus does, something more along the "tamed demonic mount" line. I guess that's more Warlock-like, but I just don't really want a felbat type thing or whatever the hell we have. Maybe it'd look better with an additional effect, I dunno - I hope they add that sort of fel aura to it, a highly noticeable one.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    That's pretty cool, I'm glad we get a unique animation.

That aside, I hate our mount. It's not that it's not cool, it just doesn't seem... special. I look at the Shaman one and a few others and just feel like there could have been something unique in terms of overall model type/size.

I feel worse for some others, though. Druids, Paladins... even Rogues, honestly. The Monk one is a somewhat generic cat-type shape, but the coloring and overall epicness of it make up for it.

I just expected us to have something seeping with fel fire/energy like our set bonus does, something more along the "tamed demonic mount" line. I guess that's more Warlock-like, but I just don't really want a felbat type thing or whatever the hell we have. Maybe it'd look better with an additional effect, I dunno - I hope they add that sort of fel aura to it, a highly noticeable one.
    Well, honestly, the Felbat is a new skeleton and the only one of its kind currently obtainable. I honestly would like the Felbat mount a lot more if it didn't come with that silly axehead helm. The felbat head looks cool, the helm ruins that. They should give DHs an option to get a less armored version, but I feel like a felbat flying mount might be inc. for all other classes. Probably a red version, maybe from Tomb of Sargeras meta achiev, or Argus or something, which will then make it a lot less unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, honestly, the Felbat is a new skeleton and the only one of its kind currently obtainable. I honestly would like the Felbat mount a lot more if it didn't come with that silly axehead helm. The felbat head looks cool, the helm ruins that. They should give DHs an option to get a less armored version, but I feel like a felbat flying mount might be inc. for all other classes. Probably a red version, maybe from Tomb of Sargeras meta achiev, or Argus or something, which will then make it a lot less unique.
    It might be the armor. I feel like the gold armor set is a little corny and doesn't fit us well, let alone our mount. I feel like it should be more or less "naked", just its own skin, with a very visible green fel aura/flames and *maybe* some light armor.

I just think the "fel" or "demon" part should have more emphasis than the "armored" part. I don't really see us as an "armored mount" class, more of an agile/tainted type.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    It might be the armor. I feel like the gold armor set is a little corny and doesn't fit us well, let alone our mount. I feel like it should be more or less "naked", just its own skin, with a very visible green fel aura/flames and *maybe* some light armor.

I just think the "fel" or "demon" part should have more emphasis than the "armored" part. I don't really see us as an "armored mount" class, more of an agile/tainted type.
    Agreed. The armor on the Felbat is also so tied to T20 it's kinda ridiculous. The color scheme is like the main T20 color scheme, both have axe-heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    I have a feeling this one should have ended at the apex. Rather then jump up / down then suddenly mount.
    I hope the final does this, otherwise it seems like unnecessary fluff.

7+ Year Old Account
    btw for those asking " i want us to mount in the sky"

2 issues
    1. it would make you literally go up, this means you could use it to go through walls
    2. it can also be a ground mount so...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content