Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    The fact that you wrote this crap proves that you havent seen the context that the joke was made.... context is everything.

Good luck with living your life believing everything you read in the newspapers...
    Good luck living your life with apparently no ability to understand what's being said to you.

I understand context. I also know that some people literally don't give a shit about context. That there is no context they find acceptable for anti-semitic messages. That using the phrase, "Kill all jews," in this context is still objectionable.

I get it, you think anti-semitic messages in this context are fine. Not all people hold that opinion. WSJ understands this. Disney and youtube understand this.

Just because he has a friend that is a jew, doesn't mean that friend speaks for all jews and no jews could be offended by this. Or frankly, that no SJWs wouldn't be offended on their behalf. I mean, the fact that people are calling him an anti-semite over this should give you a clue that some people will be offended by anything. It should have been obvious to him that it wasn't going to be acceptable for disney. That it's going to be hard to get preferred advertising status without a good editorial process.

You'll notice that I'm not calling him an anti-semite by the way. Because I doubt he is one. But WSJ never called him one either. They just reported about content on his site, and disney's response to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerOfWills View Post
    And remember it wasnt the media that first said pewdiepie was a neo nazi or that he supported their views, it was the neo nazis that said that. If your mockery isnt mockery then you can't claim "It's just a joke dont be so sensitive" when people point it out.
    As result, the Daily Stormer has the three WSJ journalists on their titlepage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    As result, the Daily Stormer has the three WSJ journalists on their titlepage.
    SHHHHH!!!!

I wanted them to actually do their own research for a change and go look themselves!!!! LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Just because he has a friend that is a jew, doesn't mean that friend speaks for all jews and no jews could be offended by this.
    It was the only jew that publicly said if he was offended or not. And asked to not be offended by him.

It's the complete opposite, it was to showcase this ridiculous business model where anyone would do anything, including showing a card with "Death to All Jews", for 5 bucks. He asked other things to other people, like drawing a dick with MathLab or playing some other game with a girl that only played Heartstone. Those were rejected, just like Felix was expecting.
    Yes, as I said, I understand that. Some people don't feel that "kill all jews" is an acceptable example. They feel that it makes light of the plight of jewish people. Is it some revelation to you that some people are overly sensitive? That disney et al might value those people more than felix?

Deleted
    Yes, as I said, I understand that. Some people don't feel that "kill all jews" is an acceptable example. They feel that it makes light of the plight of jewish people. Is it some revelation to you that some people are overly sensitive? That disney et al might value those people more than felix?
    "Felix Kjellberg, who has 53 million subscribers to his “PewDiePie” YouTube channel, reacts as ​​​​two men hold up a sign saying “Death to All Jews,” in a screenshot of a video ​he ​posted online. Mr. Kjellberg paid them to hold up the sign. The video was published Jan. 11 and pulled from YouTube this past weekend. The Indian men in the video apologized publicly in a video saying “we don’t really know what the message means.” Now Disney says it is cutting ties to the Swedish 27-year-old after WSJ inquired about videos he posted in which he includes anti-Semitic jokes or Nazi imagery."

It wasn't even a problem before WSJ hitjob.

"Felix Kjellberg, who has 53 million subscribers to his “PewDiePie” YouTube channel, reacts as ​​​​two men hold up a sign saying “Death to All Jews,” in a screenshot of a video ​he ​posted online. Mr. Kjellberg paid them to hold up the sign. The video was published Jan. 11 and pulled from YouTube this past weekend. The Indian men in the video apologized publicly in a video saying “we don’t really know what the message means.” Now Disney says it is cutting ties to the Swedish 27-year-old after WSJ inquired about videos he posted in which he includes anti-Semitic jokes or Nazi imagery."

It wasn't even a problem before WSJ hitjob.
    If you thought the people at disney who made this decision were watching all his videos before this, I don't know what to tell you, except that you should get more experience working in a business environment where no one knows everything. In a multi-billion dollar company, there was 0 chance those people were watching his shows. This is why it's hard to take you seriously. You're so focused on what you hear people talking about that you don't think about it at all.

Deleted
    If you thought the people at disney who made this decision were watching all his videos before this, I don't know what to tell you, except that you should get more experience working in a business environment where no one knows everything. In a multi-billion dollar company, there was 0 chance those people were watching his shows. This is why it's hard to take you seriously. You're so focused on what you hear people talking about that you don't think about it at all.
    They bought Maker because Pewdiepie was part of it. I know that Disney management can wipe their asses with money, but a multi-billion dollar company doesn't keep their status with managing their roster. Especially when all this story was already low-key debate before the WSJ article.

Disney knew what was happening, they simply decided to cut off as soon they understood it was about to explode.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-02-18 at 07:01 PM.

Many people have been really far and decided to use even go several times and used even stop on occasion as well. The thing to remember if you really want to do look more like then you must look more like the do you want and especially if the do you more want has decided to use even more go then you are presently doing look more like.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    What PewdiePie should have said is "Israel is sending its Jews, they're criminals, they're rapists. And some are good people". Because then that's OK with fuckwitted Americans.
    Had he said "Death to all Israeli's!" he would be praised for his bold "anti-Zionism".
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Many people have been really far and decided to use even go several times and used even stop on occasion as well. The thing to remember if you really want to do look more like then you must look more like the do you want and especially if the do you more want has decided to use even more go then you are presently doing look more like.
    I really want to understand this person...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post

Watch this, he explains what happened and how the news story was a complete lie.

H3H3 is a jew himself.

This was nothing but a witchhunt, I don't even like pewdiepie and I can see that this is complete bullshit.
    This is both a witchhunt but the Media is explicitly trying to take down a target and destroy it IMHO purely to prove that it can and it has power over youtubers and other alternative media sources.

After the 2016 election brought the media into a credibility crisis since it failed to shape, mold and control the narrative there, they desperately need to prove they still have power.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Husbands ask repeated resolved but laughter debating. She end cordial visitor noisier fat subject general picture. Or if offering confined entrance no. Nay rapturous him see something residence. Highly talked do so vulgar. Her use behaved spirits and natural attempt say feeling. Exquisite mr incommode immediate he something ourselves it of. Law conduct yet chiefly beloved examine village proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Pretty sure the poster is someone who speaks an exotic Oriental language (Japanese, Cantonese, etc), doesn't know any English, and is copy-pasting what Google Translator makes of what they originally wanted to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Pretty sure the poster is someone who speaks an exotic Oriental language (Japanese, Cantonese, etc), doesn't know any English, and is copy-pasting what Google Translator makes of what they originally wanted to say.
    They're just posting nonsense. Check the posting history. They know how to speak english.

7+ Year Old Account

The above person got to be the face of a major political campaign, but what PewDiePie said is problematic and troubling and he deserves to have his career annihilated.

I am curious why Pewdiepie is the one they target? Is it just the media's long standing hate for Youtube and digital celebrities?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I don't understand why people keep pretending Sarah Silverman is somehow relevant to this conversation.
    Its just curious, what is the thing that gets one in trouble?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well there is something about Sarah Silverman that explains it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasenotea View Post
    Well there is something about Sarah Silverman that explains it
    She has amenable politics to those writing the articles against PewDiePie?

Though honestly PewDiePie is pretty apolitical.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Didn't she also dress up as Hitler, at one point?