Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I actually sort of dislike the look of the game in that screenshot. The textures almost look too good. It lacks the cartoony look of the other games. Maybe it will look better in motion.
    I actually really like the graphics on that image. Hopefully the whole game looks that good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I actually really like the graphics on that image. Hopefully the whole game looks that good.
    I looks great, it just doesn't look like Kingdom Hearts to me. Now if it looked like that is worlds based on live action Disney properties (like Pirates and Tron in previous games. Can we please get a Marvel and/or Star Wars world?) and then had more of an animated look, like some high quality cell shading or something, in worlds based on animated properties that would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I looks great, it just doesn't look like Kingdom Hearts to me. Now if it looked like that is worlds based on live action Disney properties (like Pirates and Tron in previous games. Can we please get a Marvel and/or Star Wars world?) and then had more of an animated look, like some high quality cell shading or something, in worlds based on animated properties that would be fantastic.
    it's because KH3 and .2 are on a new engine. Unreal engine 4 i think. It's the first KH game to switch engines so it's going to look different.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

ive said forever they should make a spider-man world
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

ung those screen caps are sexy. can't wait to play through this game high AF with all the exploding colors on screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ive said forever they should make a spider-man world
    Sora can't handle dem quips doe.

7+ Year Old Account
    I almost forgot Kingdom hearts still exists I wonder when they it will finally out, KH 1 is still the best in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    I almost forgot Kingdom hearts still exists I wonder when they it will finally out, KH 1 is still the best in my opinion.
    They had like 20 .2/.3/.4/6.5 games for some dumb fuck reason to make up the lack of a KH3 all these years. Surprised you never saw them.

I've been listening to Yoko Shinomura's legendary work on my favorite JRPG, Xenoblade Chronicles, and have been listening to her tracks on Final Fantasy XV, when I was recommended "Dearly Beloved". After falling in love with the title screen, I refrained myself from listening to anymore KH tracks and have decided to to experience them for myself on PS2 (which thankful still works). I've never played KH before, and I've been blessed to have not been spoiled about the plot. I ask, does anyone know the order of the games I should play? Ofcourse, it's 1 >2 > 3, but I also want to know if I need to play any of the spinoffs to understand the main plot (that is, Sora's story). Not interested in independant spinoffs, just Sora's story (as I will also be playing through another JRPG saga, The Legend of Heroes later this year).

I would recommend Birth by Sleep as a good Spin Off..I say play that after 2...Its techncially the first game in the story but its enhanced by knowing 1 and 2 sort of a *OOOH thats why that happens* kinda thing

Follow that by Dream Drop Distance....Unchained on the Mobile is actually pretty fun too but easily skippable

As for the other spin offs...pretty easily skippable (ESPECIALY CODED AND Re:Coded) the entire plot of Chain of Memories is pretty much given to you during the intro of 2 so you can safely ignore it but..it can be kinda fun...ida know

TL: DR

This order

KH1
    KH2
    KH: Birth by Sleep
    KH 0.2
    KH Dream Drop Distance
    (Wait a looooong assed time..probably playing Unchained)
    KH3

Fun but skippable if not wanted
    Chain of Memories
    Unchained X

Safe to Ignore read the wikipedia if you REALLY wanna know
    KH 365/2 Days
    KH Coded
    KH Re:Coded
    (basically the DS games that aren't Dream Drop Distance)

NEW FUCKING TRAILER

MOAR INFO AT D23

its like im watching an anime in real life
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

OH MY GOD ITS FINALLY HAPPENING. THERE'S LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. MY HYPE BONER CANNOT GET ANY LARGER.

Honestly this looks fucking amazing.

I have no idea what they're saying but I'm so happy Maleficent survived and seems to be recruiting the Disney villains again. I loved that she was such a big threat in the first game. In a world with Final Fantasy villains and new characters that are supremely overpowered, I love that she still manages to be a threat.

Also, fuck man. I'm really trying to not be attracted to Sora but I'm not having much success. I love his new design and how he looks older and a bit more masculine. That's one trope I absolutely hate in Japanese game development. Twink stick figure characters who have giant weapons and look like they can't even bench 20 pounds. You can see Sora's chest looks a little bigger (Don't ask me why I was looking), and I'm happy they're aging up the characters. Even Kairi and Riku (I absolutely hated her in KH1 but I did an entire 180 on her in KH2 and beyond. I'm hype for Keyblade Wielder Kairi)!
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-11 at 06:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    yuz yuz at magnet rise and stun impact
    SUBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the footage is different.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-06-11 at 06:08 AM.

If this does not get a Switch release (there is still only a PS4 and XBO logos at the end of the trailer), I will end up getting a PS4 for this.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    If this does not get a Switch release (there is still only a PS4 and XBO logos at the end of the trailer), I will end up getting a PS4 for this.
    There's no way this will end up on the Switch. The hardware isn't enough for it.

imo of course.

Also, it looks like a much better looking and dynamic version of the Sora climbs a rock wall while fighting the Rock Titan scene happens here compared to the footage we last saw two years ago.

Screens stolen from NeoGAF

Also the new UI looks fucking tight. I hope that's the final version.

And now with the subtitled trailer out, I'm really curious now. Sora is looking to somehow bring Roxas back? I mean he can do it if he splits himself into Roxas and a Heartless but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    There's no way this will end up on the Switch. The hardware isn't enough for it.

imo of course.
    If Square Enix wants it, they will make sure it comes to it. Even if the graphics are muddier, even if there aren't as many enemies in every battle, I will buy a Switch version because it's a console Kingdom Hearts game I can play on the go.