Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Your example of a concluded storyline is an expansion that they're only halfway through making?
    Kj dies in 7.2

argus is 7.3

Army of light is there and illidan wants to destroy the planet.

KJ and ARchimonde dead only ONE person can headline legion above KJ.

if you don't think it's Sargeras you're a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Hurriedly adding new villains that can stand behind the ones they know are in the firing line = racing towards the end, for sure.
    they arent adding new villans lol. Are you seriously this addled?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    And yet Wrathion alone made us go to Draenor and consequently brought the Legion on Azeroth. They are seriously dangerous.

Thank you for your really elaborate answer, now your reasoning is crystal clear to me.
    correction is was Kairoz that did it.

Kairoz is dead

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Considering it it cemennts that almost all of WoWs villans are pre MMO established characters. Yes you did get pwned

- - - Updated - - -

Behind the scenes is too late.

Which means they aren't the next expac is clearly hinted with none following. it took 3 expansions to build up Garrosh alone.
    It's not too late, you said they weren't building up an new villians. YOU ARE WRONG. iR-T0 is described as an unknown threat that is "monstrous in size". They even have established locations like the "Magnetic Chasm" and the "Molten Eternium Sea". The war is a secret war being fought, so it being behind the scenes is great. It adds mystery.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the things I loved lorewise about Outland was the Arakkoa. I am really interested to learn more about their early lives.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Kj dies in 7.2

argus is 7.3

Army of light is there and illidan wants to destroy the planet.

KJ and ARchimonde dead only ONE person can headline legion above KJ.

if you don't think it's Sargeras you're a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Kairoz is dead
    Every boss encounter results in their permanent lore death right?

Oh sorry I forgot that Void Lords totally existed before the Chronicle.
    It's amazing to me that you can be saying "They're trying to wrap this up" without realising you are are trying to prove this by saying "they invented new villains recently that were the secret masterminds behind the guys we, before that book came out, thought were themselves secret villain masterminds".

If they wanted to wrap WoW up, why introduce the Void Lords at all? Why not just leave the Old Gods in the original place we all assumed they had, as their own masters?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It would be fun if they could reproduce, just not with each other. Half-dragons!
    gosh no.
    pls, no more halfling bastards.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by littleman40 View Post
    And how is an orc warrior, empowered by the faintest echoes of an old god's power, somehow stronger than the being who literally broke the world and was about to do so a second time? I just can't believe you are trying to say Garrosh is stronger that Deathwing. You are like that guy that used to go aorund here saying The Lich King could slay Sargeras.

Also, I love how you say there need to be prestablished villains and then bring up the void lords. Lol.
    because everything was fine then Garrosh > goes to Draenor > Gul'Dan > Legion > Legion Invasion

Expansion number doesnt indicate power level. Source. Kil'jaeden was T6. Tier 9 was not 1 but 2 jormungar worms!

Kairoz is dead
    Kairoz did it... at the behest and with the assistance of Wrathion.
    But don't let canon stand in your way.

Deleted
    Plug your ears but the end is near. smacking you in the face even.
    'lalalalla can't hear you' was a reference to your behaviour genius.

Your stupidity is rivaled only by your inability to comprehend said stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    World of Warcraft - Defense of the Blingtrons
    Sounds cooler than mists of pandaria(which was my favorite expansion despite my dislike of the pandas. The Sha, mogu and mantid were cool.)

Oh sorry I forgot that Void Lords totally existed before the Chronicle.
    It's amazing to me that you can be saying "They're trying to wrap this up" without realising you are are trying to prove this by saying "they invented new villains recently that were the secret masterminds behind the guys we, before that book came out, thought were themselves secret villain masterminds".

If they wanted to wrap WoW up, why introduce the Void Lords at all? Why not just leave the Old Gods in the original place we all assumed they had, as their own masters?
    Void lords The heads of the Old gods. That can't do fuck without N'zoth. N'zoth is Clearly the next expansion. Yes thats called going to the stories end. when the Legion is destroyed and we are going for the Void Lords last minions and chance to infect planet.

because everything was fine then Garrosh > goes to Draenor > Gul'Dan > Legion > Legion Invasion

Expansion number doesnt indicate power level. Source. Kil'jaeden was T6. Tier 9 was not 1 but 2 jormungar worms!
    Expansion number doesnt indicate power level but clearly Bolvar is useless.

Kairoz did it... at the behest and with the assistance of Wrathion.
    But don't let canon stand in your way.
    Exactly this.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    'lalalalla can't hear you' was a reference to your behaviour genius.

Your stupidity is rivaled only by your inability to comprehend said stupidity.
    You have some things intensifying there.

Deleted
    Void lords = above N'zoth and Azshara

both of whom are next. tell me how is that not racing towards the end? while destroying the Legion this expansion of course
    You realise that they already released a comic featuring old Anduin flying in a spaceship to the final battle against the Void? Even if the next expansion will have Voidlords, it is still ~60 WoW years until the final battle.

Void lords The heads of the Old gods. That can't do fuck without N'zoth. N'zoth is Clearly the next expansion. Yes thats called going to the stories end. when the Legion is destroyed and we are going for the Void Lords last minions and chance to infect planet.
    Can't do fuck without a World soul* which the universe is filled with.. what else is the universe filled with? Old Gods! oh shit looks like the Void Lords could be more than one expansion's worth of content! crazy af.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    You realise that they already released a comic featuring old Anduin flying in a spaceship to the final battle against the Void? Even if the next expansion will have Voidlords, it is still ~60 WoW years until the final battle.
    he ages during the space travel anaxie already explained that.

Quote Originally Posted by AmethystRockstar View Post
    Expansion number doesnt indicate power level but clearly Bolvar is useless.
    because the Scourge HAS NO COMMAND STRUCTURE OR CULT OF THE DAMNED.

Are player DKs Enemies?

- - - Updated - - -

Can't do fuck without a World soul* which the universe is filled with.. what else is the universe filled with? Old Gods! oh shit looks like the Void Lords could be more than one expansion's worth of content! crazy af.

- - - Updated - - -

he ages during the space travel anaxie already explained that.
    The titans literally only found Azeroth after a millenia of searching and not findiing any Titan souls. We aren't going to find another.

because the Scourge HAS NO COMMAND STRUCTURE OR CULT OF THE DAMNED.

Are player DKs Enemies?
    The Helm of Domination is the command structure you can stop saying that BS arguement.

I... can't even tell how this was supposed to be relevant so I will spell my post out for you more clearly.

Before the Chronicle, we believed that The Old Gods were The Void Lords, that they were themselves the ultimate figureheads of the "void" faction.
    This means that if we killed N'Zoth, we'd have got rid of all of the Old Gods, and would have "run out of villains" (lol).

After the Chronicle, it turns out that no, there are yet more powerful and more evil creatures that are waiting in the wings to fight us after we kill the Old Gods. So if we kill the old gods, there will still be bad guys left. And they could just make more Old Gods at any time. How convenient!

If they wanted to bring WoW to an end, why introduce the Void Lords at all? The Void Lords are new as of the Chronicle and represent something else we now have to defeat once N'Zoth is out of the way.

Hence: Blizzard hurriedly adding new villains (Void Lords) behind the ones that are in the firing line (Azshara, N'Zoth), because the game isn't going to end.

If they were going to have the storyline end, they'd not have added the Void Lords, have us kill N'Zoth before Sargeras, and then we'd be finished.

Every boss encounter results in their permanent lore death right?
    I mean, KJ is going to die 100%.

And there's no way they will leave the Burning Legion alive this expansion considering the only relevant character left in the Burning Legion is Sargeras. Either we will kill him through some Deus Ex Machina, or he will get corrupted, or he will join us, whatever, but the Burning Legion will die.