Poll: Who would've won in Stormhelm?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Who would've won

If Greymane didn't run away in the end of the Stormhelm cinematic, and the fight continued to the death , who do you think would've walked away the victor - Sylvanas or Greymane?

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Greymane is an old man that has done nothing but stays inside a keep and watches marathons of Law & Order and the Golden Girls, weep about his people, eat puddin' pops, and blame the death of his son on someone who didn't even intentionally kill him. Sylvanas is about 20,000 years old and served as a Ranger General, Queen, and a Warchief during those years. You pick and choose.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Greymane is an old man. Sylvanas is about 20,000 years old and served as a Ranger General, Queen, and a Warchief during those years. You pick and choose.
    An old man with a Werewolf curse that grants him superhuman strength and agility.

And the answer is neither of them. It would be a draw, since they both have plot invulnerability.

Greymane is an old man. Sylvanas is about 20,000 years old and served as a Ranger General, Queen, and a Warchief during those years. You pick and choose.
    Somehow your avatar makes me doubt your impartiality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of Sylvanas.

Greymane for sure.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Ahahaha, this is funny

- - - Updated - - -

Greymane is an old man that has done nothing but stays inside a keep and watches marathons of Law & Order and the Golden Girls, weep about his people, eat puddin' pops, and blame the death of his son on someone who didn't even intentionally kill him. Sylvanas is about 20,000 years old and served as a Ranger General, Queen, and a Warchief during those years. You pick and choose.
    I agree , I think the Dark Lady would've won . Her skills are impressive. I also think Greymane knew that too , that's why he left. But still what Rafoel said is funny

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    No Greymane
    Horde first.
    Alliance sucks.
    Prepare to go to war.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Sylvanas solely because of plot armor.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Who ever the plot demanded.

In my opinion I would say Sylvanas over Genn because the chances of the Horde dropping another WC is obnoxious.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Anybody who doesn't pick Sylvanas is a butthurt Greymane fanboy who can't face the fact that he's a bigger emo douche than her.

Really though, Genn is just a worgen, no special powers beyond that. Sylavanas would beat him with just her ranger skills. Add her banshee skills to the mix and it's just unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Well his goal wasn't to take out Sylvanas, it was to stop whatever she was doing. So I think he took that arrow in the shoulder so that he could get close enough to snatch that soul artifact thing. However if he had planned on killing her, the cinematic would have been different and thus this question would need to be altered.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Well his goal wasn't to take out Sylvanas, it was to stop whatever she was doing. So I think he took that arrow in the shoulder so that he could get close enough to snatch that soul artifact thing. However if he had planned on killing her, the cinematic would have been different and thus this question would need to be altered.
    A valid argument. I guess then , if Greymane planned on killing Sylvanas instead of going after the artifact , and it was a straight up battle to death - who do you think would've won ? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    A valid argument. I guess then , if Greymane planned on killing Sylvanas instead of going after the artifact , and it was a straight up battle to death - who do you think would've won ? ^^
    Hmmmmm Sylvanas definitely has the edge with her ranger skills and banshee powers. However we saw how Greymane was able to get in close quite easily. If she was able to keep Greymane at a distance she would win, however if Greymane was able to get in close then he would have the edge. Kind of close too close to call. If Sylvanas keeps Greymane at range she wins. Greymane gets in close then he can tear up Sylvanas. Too close to call!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Sylvanas solely because of plot armor.
    She should wear some less "plot" armor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

ps: she's not older than The Sundering.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    not to mention sylvanas is fairly durable. If she can survive a jump off of Icecrown, it makes sense why when Genn whacked her he didn't leave a mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    not to mention sylvanas is fairly durable. If she can survive a jump off of Icecrown, it makes sense why when Genn whacked her he didn't leave a mark.
    well she dident survive it...
    she blew up but was revived...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    ps: she's not older than The Sundering.
    I would assume Sylvanas was the same age or younger than Kael'Thas and Lor'Themar. Kael'thas would be 3rd generation High Elf/Blood Elf behind his father Anasterian and grandfather Dath'Remar.

Deleted
    That is a pointless question. Greymane took an arrow to grab the lantern. It was never meant to be a duel for him then. He went for the victory in the battle and got it.

A duel, to happen would have to be in a different situation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    An old man with a Werewolf curse that grants him superhuman strength and agility.

And the answer is neither of them. It would be a draw, since they both have plot invulnerability.
    And old man with a werewolf curse and a black arrow in his shoulder.

He would've died from the arrow.

Formerly known as Arafal