Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cool Petition for J.K. Rowling to take in muslim refugees in her 18 spare bedrooms

https://www.change.org/p/j-k-rowling...spare-bedrooms

So, J.K. Rowling is all for accepting refugees - this petition is about suggesting her to stop talking and starting to act

All the alt-right triggered by her and burning her books is hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I found that pretty funny too.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I mean y'all do realize that people who are ok with accepting refugees into their country aren't doing it to force them into homes of people who don't want them, right?

I mean y'all DO realize that they either are housed in unoccupied spaces or families are taken in by people who want to.

You do realize that, right? And when you say or do retarded shit like this that it just undermines your entire opposition and make you look like a complete fucking idiot.

Right?

I don't even agree with JK Rowling on this issue but its really funny seeing her trigger all the alt-right, Trumpettes, and conservatives. Its really quite impressive that with Brexit and Trump, the conservatives have immediately became what they maligned for so long: children crying over literally everything and everybody who disagree with them.

#boycottharrypotter

Its time for us to bring back public book burnings I think. Really show people how much you're for freedom of speech.

Here comes fat homosexual math teacher to call us all stupid

Infracted - stop obsessively stalking posters instead of contributing constructively
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-02-20 at 01:36 PM.

Seems fair.
    Ofcourse hypocrites will be against it but thats how liberals roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Here comes fat homosexual math teacher to call us all stupid
    Did you have an actual point here? Or are just stating adjectives?

Thank you for exactly proving my point Enjoy your infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I mean y'all do realize that people who are ok with accepting refugees into their country aren't doing it to force them into homes of people who don't want them, right?

I mean y'all DO realize that they either are housed in unoccupied spaces or families are taken in by people who want to.

You do realize that, right? And when you say or do retarded shit like this that it just undermines your entire opposition and make you look like a complete fucking idiot.

Right?

I don't even agree with JK Rowling on this issue but its really funny seeing her trigger all the alt-right, Trumpettes, and conservatives. Its really quite impressive that with Brexit and Trump, the conservatives have immediately became what they maligned for so long: children crying over literally everything and everybody who disagree with them.

#boycottharrypotter

Its time for us to bring back public book burnings I think. Really show people how much you're for freedom of speech.
    wow I sure love these homes that build themselves and dont cost tax payers anything. Its better to spend money on third worlders than on natives anyway. Think about the pros of having third worlders in your neighborhood such as ghettos and gangs ! Too bad that J.K Rowling will never feel it tho,living in 90% white neighbourhood and hiding behind big walls.

Also book burning = being against freedom of speech? Lol.

JK Rowling is a SJW and white Knight. Fuck that bitch.

Not gonna burn her books tho, she's a good author.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, by all means J.K Rowling. Lead by example. Show us how much you care.

- - - Updated - - -

Right?

#boycottharrypotter

Society needs to pay for them. Why shouldn't the people who want to help them oh so much do so? Personally.

There's a lot of anger and butt hurt coming from the xenophobia this morning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    wow I sure love these homes that build themselves and dont cost tax payers anything. Its better to spend money on third worlders than on natives anyway. Think about the pros of having third worlders in your neighborhood such as ghettos and gangs ! Too bad that J.K Rowling will never feel it tho,living in 90% white neighbourhood and hiding behind big walls.

Also book burning = being against freedom of speech? Lol.
    If the lefties get what they want we won't have any books to burn

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post

Society needs to pay for them. Why shouldn't the people who want to help them oh so much do so? Personally.
    You could just pretend your tax dollars all go to the military and all the tax dollars of people that support refugees goes to refugees.

Deleted
    I mean y'all do realize that people who are ok with accepting refugees into their country aren't doing it to force them into homes of people who don't want them, right? I mean y'all DO realize that they either are housed in unoccupied spaces or families are taken in by people who want to. You do realize that, right?
    That reminds me of my grandmother. She is super afraid that if we take in too many refugees and if there is not enough housing space available, the general population will be forced to take in some of them into their own private homes.
    I tried to explain to her that this is far-fetched and not going to happen, but to no real avail.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe she can keep them in a room under her stairs.

You could just pretend your tax dollars all go to the military and all the tax dollars of people that support refugees goes to refugees.
    Its funny that those people never admit that a lot of refugees just assimilate, get jobs, and pay taxes.

But why would they when the media they consume constantly blasts, "REFUGEES ARE TERRIBLE SCUM WHO HAVE NO REDEEMING QUALITIES!" in their faces every day.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Yes, by all means J.K Rowling. Lead by example. Show us how much you care.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, let's stop all taxation, and those who want government, can pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    If the lefties get what they want we won't have any books to burn
    What does this mean? Can you clarify? It looks to me like you've sat behind your computer with a vaguely annoyed expression and humphed a comment out of your ass with no real logic,evidence,rational thought or understanding so I would like you to be more specific.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its like his with all the rich people wanting all the refugees into the UK.

they want t feel good about it but by god forbid do they not want to actually do anything pro-active

I think her opinion on immigration is moronic at best, but burning her books because you disagree is also bloody stupid. I swear there the farther to either side you go, the lower your IQ gets.