Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Source: http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...t-again-214766

For those registered Democrat voters on here I imagine the last quote would be worrisome.

I would imagine for the Democrat party to begin re-securing power, someone other than Clinton would need to be brought to the table. It seems among most informed Democrat voters there is an acknowledgement that a large part of her inability to secure the required voters was due to her just being flat unlikable? That is at least what I gathered from Democrat voters on MMO-C and in general conversation.
    I don't see any proof aside from this one guy thinking she will. I cannot imagine anyone in the DNC letting that happen. She couldn't be Trump - even though she did (lol) - and so she's out. Time for new blood.

The article in filled with innuendo and some ideas behind actions, but no real evidence exists to support this claim.

7+ Year Old Account
    If the Democrats actually win they need to do two things: 1) Drop divisive identity politics and to prove it 2) have a white man run.

But who am I kidding? Inb4 female gay candidate.

For those registered Democrat voters on here I imagine the last quote would be worrisome.

I would imagine for the Democrat party to begin re-securing power, someone other than Clinton would need to be brought to the table. It seems among most informed Democrat voters there is an acknowledgement that a large part of her inability to secure the required voters was due to her just being flat unlikable? That is at least what I gathered from Democrat voters on MMO-C and in general conversation.
    I hope she does, I never get tired of seeing her lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The article is pure fiction even the DNC is not that stupid.
    Doesn't matter what the average person thinks. The Clintons still pull the strings.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    If the Democrats actually win they need to do two things: 1) Drop divisive identity politics and to prove it 2) have a white man run.

But who am I kidding?
    B-but that would be racist

It better not be true.

This is fake news. If she decides to run then sure I'll vote for her again, but discussing something based on pure speculation seems pointless.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    If she runs again (and actually gets nominated) I am changing my registration to Independent... would be too ashamed to call myself a Democrat.
    If they actually were dumb enough to run her again, not just run someone like her like Booker or Kaine, I'd say we just torch the DNC, make it look like an electrical fire and collect the insurance money.

If there is a single Democratic party official who legitimately thinks Hillary is the person to chose in 2020, then they are have clearly suffered some gruesome head injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Will she be running from a bacta tank?
    /thread

And no she isn't going to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    If she runs again (and actually gets nominated) I am changing my registration to Independent... would be too ashamed to call myself a Democrat.
    Same.

There's a reason why I didn't vote for either Clinton or Trump in the last election; I disliked both. If Hillary runs again, and the DNC actually nominates her, then they deserve whatever asskicking they get in 2020.

She has far too much controversial baggage following her around, and her opponents won't mind using that against her. Dear DNC, a Hillary presidency is never going to happen, stop trying to make it a thing.

Deleted
    I was looking for "Run Hillary, Run" front bumper stickers, but couldn't find any.

So this one will do:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Will she be running from a bacta tank?
    Pee cha ka wunchy culpa tong me too chonky troi ha ha ha ah

Do it Killary, 3rd times a charm!

Deleted
    Third time's the charm, I guess?

I'm in no why a Hillary supporter...but this too old nonsense has to stop.

Trump is older than Hillary...in case you people have forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I don't see any proof aside from this one guy thinking she will.
    Its Politico, its as credible source as neighbor's uncle.

She has to run. There is nobody left in her party to run instead. She might be the youngest prominent Democrat.

That is, unless she is in prison. So there is that concern as well...

If clinton runs again we get trump again.

Please do not run...
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Did people even actually read the article or is this some silly juvenile attempt to gloat over democrats using something fictional?

I'll go with the latter .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted

She will run but she won't get nominated. Don't worry about it.