Poll: Who would've won in Stormhelm?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This thread is all kinds of fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Sylvanas keeps her distance of course there's no contest but if Genn can close the gap and survive she'd get shredded

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Both could have won. Both had painfully blatant chances to kill the other. None succeeded because both went full retard.

But if you refer specifically from the point where Genn got a freaking poisoned arrow in his chest in order to steal the Soul Cage right beneath Sylvanas' nose then no doubt Sylvanas would have won. It would have been outright retarded from Genn to even try of carrying the fight on.

So yeah, if the question is "what if Genn stayed and tried to fight Sylvanas after he got poisoned by an arrow" than I'll obviously go with Sylvanas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    2 words

"Horde plot armor"
    Clearly they used their human racial to remove the need for one of those words, but still allow them to use it. So in this case 3 = 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    If Sylvanas keeps her distance of course there's no contest but if Genn can close the gap and survive she'd get shredded
    I don't know I beat him up pretty good on his boat. I certainly can't solo Sylvanas.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I don't know I beat him up pretty good on his boat. I certainly can't solo Sylvanas.
    To be fair that was 2v1 and when he actually went worgen he started fucking shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Both could have won. Both had painfully blatant chances to kill the other. None succeeded because both went full retard.

But if you refer specifically from the point where Genn got a freaking poisoned arrow in his chest in order to steal the Soul Cage right beneath Sylvanas' nose then no doubt Sylvanas would have won. It would have been outright retarded from Genn to even try of carrying the fight on.

So yeah, if the question is "what if Genn stayed and tried to fight Sylvanas after he got poisoned by an arrow" than I'll obviously go with Sylvanas.
    I stated earlier the whole point of the ambush wasn't for Genn to kill Sylvanas, no he just wanted to stop her. That is why he took the arrow, and maybe why he announced himself. Make her overconfident, dumb old wolf announcing himself like that this will be easy. But it was never about Genn killing Sylvanas in the cut scene, it was about stopping her plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    ps: she's not older than The Sundering.
    Bitch please.. /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    sylvannas obviously, greymane was already wounded and it would have gotten only worse if he stayed
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

It sucks, but Sylvanas would win just because she's more powerful. A dark ranger versus an aging worgen king? Yeah, even if Sylvanas is a karma houdini piece of shit nowadays, she would beat good ol' Genn.

Gotta go Sylvanas, experience, training, and extra powers is going to lead to the win here. She might be one of the most dangerous characters horde side outside Super OP Green Jesus. She was a pretty solid badass before becoming a Banshee. While Genn is a worgen I don't think that makes him exactly on her level. Especially with age against him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    She might be one of the most dangerous characters horde side outside Super OP Green Jesus.
    Not sure what's Thrall's effective value post-WoD. In the Broken Shore scenario Baine and Vol'jin were still fighting demons off as Thrall was seen literally crawling on the ground.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Not sure what's Thrall's effective value post-WoD. In the Broken Shore scenario Baine and Vol'jin were still fighting demons off as Thrall was seen literally crawling on the ground.
    He's too unpredictable is really the reason I list him outside. He's being all mopey now, but if he gets his mojo back, bam he's right back to insanity levels. You can never tell how they are going to portray him. He crushed Garrosh in WoD, a little easier than I would have liked to see using his Shaman powers. Essentially, you never can tell when he's just going to Super Saiyan it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    He's too unpredictable is really the reason I list him outside. He's being all mopey now, but if he gets his mojo back, bam he's right back to insanity levels. You can never tell how they are going to portray him. He crushed Garrosh in WoD, a little easier than I would have liked to see using his Shaman powers. Essentially, you never can tell when he's just going to Super Saiyan it up.
    We could argue that going "Super Sayan" on Garrosh back in WoD is somewhat related with his current underpowered status. After going on two extremes maybe he'll adjust in the middle.

We could argue that going "Super Sayan" on Garrosh back in WoD is somewhat related with his current underpowered status. After going on two extremes maybe he'll adjust in the middle.
    Hopefully, I'd like to see a more normalized version of Thrall. Not a fan of the character who can do it all ie Med'an

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I fail to see how genn would be strong enough to fight when we know he collapses and is taken by the alliance shortly after
    True, but he could have been quick enough to catch her off-guard but I guess he favoured his life more so he left.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I believe both characters are relentless enough to the degree they would end-up killing each other, Genn would kill Sylvanas before also succumbing to his wounds or vice-versa.

Sylvanas has the advantage on every aspect. She has range. She is older, more experienced, her body has not aged and she has experience fighting bigger and stronger enemies(mostly trolls.) she can use magic. Greymane would need to pin her down to kill her, but all she needed was one cursed arrow anywhere in his body...which she did manage to do. Greymane is a king and a worgen, but Sylvannas's skills have been built up for a long time. I would say that she'd win 7 times out of 3. AndGreymane knew that. Thats why he went for the lantern, stopping her plans and then retreating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caifas View Post
    I would say that she'd win 7 times out of 3. AndGreymane knew that. Thats why he went for the lantern
    That's kind of dubious, as he literally thrown away his absolute best chance to effectively kill Sylvanas. The situation made Genn look more sadistic than pragmatic.

That's kind of dubious, as he literally thrown away his absolute best chance to effectively kill Sylvanas. The situation made Genn look more sadistic than pragmatic.
    He could've gone for her neck or tried to pin her down, problem is, on that moment Sylvanas was probably expecting that, thats why she didnt notice the lantern being stolen. Yeah, Greymane wanted revenge and probably wanted Sylvanas to suffer, but if he really had a good shot killing her, I don't see him not going for it.

Clearly Sylvanas.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================