Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    I'm a conservative, I think we should explore space, and invest heavily bio/nano technology, and alternative energy source. We need to cure aging fast, getting old is bad for humans, and the economy. We should continue to use which ever energy is cheapest in the mean time, until renewable energy gets cheaper, and stronger.
    People getting old is bad for humans. We need a good old fashioned calamity to cull the weak.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    I'm a conservative, I think we should explore space, and invest heavily bio/nano technology, and alternative energy source. We need to cure aging fast, getting old is bad for humans, and the economy. We should continue to use which ever energy is cheapest in the mean time, until renewable energy gets cheaper, and stronger.
    Theres a pretty cheap cure for getting old. Would actually save a lot of money in general

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    People getting old is bad for humans. We need a good old fashioned calamity to cull the weak.
    Intelligent life is precious and should be protected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Doesn't surprise me that that is the way you see it.

Can you prove the creationism is "bullshit"? And just because you think it is, others don't - so why do you think YOU get to decide? ( i am an atheist.)

BTW - fuck public schools. Much rather see kids going to the school of their choice instead being forced into going to public schools.
    You're making the claim that creationism is true with fucking 0 evidence. It's up to you to prove creationism is true not the other way around.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Theres a pretty cheap cure for getting old. Would actually save a lot of money in general
    I can't help but to think that governments all over the world will become the biggest fangirls of euthanasia with the demographic developments. If those suckers wanna quit, let them.

There is no "far-left" in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    You're making the claim that creationism is true with fucking 0 evidence. It's up to you to prove creationism is true not the other way around.
    Good luck with that.

Once you buy into the Big Lie, it makes swallowing all the other bullshit easier.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Good luck with that.

Once you buy into the Big Lie, it makes swallowing all the other bullshit easier.
    It's like amazon. Buy one Big Lie, get 50 emails advertising a slightly different Big Lie to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    There is no "far-left" in the US.
    Far left, Regressive left, Ctrl-Left, cuckoos,Super Troopers, Power Rangers, whatever label you want to stick on the Identity politics, "we're all victims" group that is on the left. Just pick and title for that group a pass it around. I'm partial to Ctrl-Left cause it's sounds like a computer antonym for Alt-Right
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-02-20 at 11:29 PM.

Can you prove the creationism is "bullshit"? And just because you think it is, others don't - so why do you think YOU get to decide? ( i am an atheist.)
    In the widest sense of the term? No.

But specific flavors of creationism, in particular the kinds that keep trying to make their way into schools, can be proven to be bullshit. I'm talking young-Earth creationism, or intelligent design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Technology is a liberal myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I'm partial to Ctrl-Left cause it's sounds like a computer antonym for Alt-Right
    Even if I disagree, this is pretty funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

A lot of people on the left would rather see money go to some social program like paying off student loans than seeing the money going to NASA or the Center for Disease Control.

The left is not all that different from the right.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Intelligent life is precious and should be protected.
    And yet Trump got elected, proof not all sentient life is intelligent.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I think we should build a huge space army and attack Mars ASAP. Ideally, full on nukes and everything. Because FUCK MARS, those guys are dicks.

All jokes aside, this NASA engine looks either so promising it's a game changer, or so good it surely must be a hoax.

You'd have to ask them, each one of them. All you're going to get here is gross generalizations.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

What does anybody think of science? It's good. Technological progress is great. Unless you're Amish, or just a luddite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anarcho-socio-communist here, so quite far left.
    I believe in a fully technological future, bionic implants, space colonisation and all that, free of (especially organised) religion, but not free of common sense, reason, logic and spirituality.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A lot of people on the left would rather see money go to some social program like paying off student loans than seeing the money going to NASA or the Center for Disease Control.

The left is not all that different from the right.
    While the right actually defunds and undermines NASA and science in general... At least the left believes in science.

10+ Year Old Account

That's not how it works.
    It's explained better here:
    Argument from ignorance
    (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proved false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that: there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four,

In essence, you must prove that something exists, you can't say "prove it doesn't exist", since there's no evidence of existing in the first place.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.