Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    To be fair, he seems to be defending hebephilia (the sexual attraction to young teenagers) over pedophilia (the sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children). Not defending him, while he's hardly the "fascist, Nazi white supremacist" people claim, his entire platform is centered on trolling the left and he constantly shifts his "opinions" to fulfill that goal.
    As I said earlier if you are ok with 13-15 year olds fucking adults, whatever floats your boat man. But in oir culture that still is informally considered as pedophilia and deemed "wrong".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yes I watched his waffling bullshit answer about throwing people under the bus. Sorry, if I show up to a party and see children doing drugs and being fucked by adults, I call the police.
    If you turn up to a party where people are being drugged and fucked and your plan is to call the police I get the feeling you wouldn't be invited to said party. If somehow you did stumble into such a party, I get the feeling you wouldn't be leaving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I know; I was specifically talking about the rebuttal based on evidence of continued brain development.

If I had time I'd look to see if there were any, but I don't. So I won't pursue this point further.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Wow that video is so old... Why are they just giving a shit about it now?

- - - Updated - - -

Also lol @ "condoning pedophilia" finally being the thing that takes him down XD

"Think of the children!" strikes again.
    I think if that phrase is appropriate anywhere it would be here...

Not only is it not censorship, but I imagine US courts would find that the ACU refusing to host Milo Whatshisname is an expression of THEIR right to free speech.

If it ever came to court, which I doubt, because this is obviously not censorship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    If you turn up to a party where people are being drugged and fucked and your plan is to call the police I get the feeling you wouldn't be invited to said party. If somehow you did stumble into such a party, I get the feeling you wouldn't be leaving.
    lol wut. Yes clearly I'd love to just fuck the little boys and do all the drugs.

You're a disgusting piece of shit if you'd be fine with seeing what Milo claims was happening and didn't call the police.

0/10. Try harder next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, censorship would be if Milo wasn't allowed to act like a shitweasel at all.

He is, there are just consequences that come with it. One of which being that many groups don't like having shitwesels speak at official functions.

One day people will learn the definition of censorship.
    Official functions? Being allowed to speak at official functions is part of this definition, private groups is another thing. What were you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Wow that video is so old... Why are they just giving a shit about it now?

Also lol @ "condoning pedophilia" finally being the thing that takes him down XD
    He doesn't have very good political survival instincts because he was incubated on the internet where there are no long term consequences for shitposting. Now he's in the real world where there are. That's what's really killing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol wut. Yes clearly I'd love to just fuck the little boys and do all the drugs.

You're a disgusting piece of shit if you'd be fine with seeing what Milo claims was happening and didn't call the police.
    I think he/she was more implying that they would kill you in order to prevent you from exposing their crimes.

Maybe it's time for you to take a break. You must be out of breath.

Is that a threat?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Can someone explain to me why this English guy who doesn't even live here, is an "expert" on conservatism in this country?
    They need someone presentable to represent their "movement".

The American varieties tend to give the game away, so they have to import.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Maybe it's time for you to take a break. You must be out of breath.
    You're right, I need to make more pseudo-philosophical bullshit posts. Here I go:

*Ahems*

"You know, I don't know the lifestories of those people at that alleged party. I should really stop with my preconceived negative feelings about adults feeding drugs to children and fucking them. I mean this is just a societal norm causing me to think this way. I should challenge my preconceived notions about such things."

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Nope, pedophilia is specifically attraction to pre-pubescent children. Attraction to teens/post-pubescent young adults is called ephebophilia. In matters of law there's an important distinction, as you'll rarely see someone in a relationship with a 14/15 year old being charged with statutory rape and pedophilia.
    Those terms are fairly academic and not in wide circulation, "pedophilia" is a blanket term used by mainstream society.

And I am not aware of any law that distinguishes pedophilia from ephebophilia, hebephilia, etc. Can you provide an example?

Yes clearly I'd love to just fuck the little boys and do all the drugs.
    That wasn't the implication. The implication was that you'd be prevented from leaving, i.e., killed, if you stumbled into such a thing unawares.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    As I said earlier if you are ok with 13-15 year olds fucking adults, whatever floats your boat man. But in oir culture that still is informally considered as pedophilia and deemed "wrong".
    Many of the adults I know still act like fucking children.

Joking aside, informally to you clearly means wrong, so the people in your "culture" are informal. There is a huge difference, a world of difference, between fucking a child and fucking an adolescent.

Give the families and victims of true paedophilia some respect while you learn to separate two distinct crimes.

- - - Updated - - -

0/10. Try harder next time.
    You wouldn't be leaving, because they would kill you.

I'll spell it out for you next time, people who drug kids to fuck them clearly don't have issues breaking the law.

Deleted
    Im still waiting for him to take off his mask and it be Sacha Baron Cohen. Imagine the Borat level shit that kid must hear from the retards who follow him.

There is a huge difference, a world of difference, between fucking a child and fucking an adolescent.
    Care to share it with us?

Can anyone point out exactly where the full video with this "Milo defending pedophilia" is? I can find this edited 6:00 minute one, but I want to know where the original, unedited version of it is.

---Edited 6:00 Video---

It's Milo & Joe Rogan. But their is no information or sources anywhere that I can find pointing to the full video so I can listen to the full context of the interview. Trying to figure out which of the dozens of interviews these two have had doesn't help, I know this video is old. At least 1 if not 2+ years old based on Milo's hair and physical body.

So why everyone has decided to use this extremely old "evidence" as a Hit piece on Milo until now, instead of when it mattered such as before Trump became president such as on his College Tour, is beyond me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's all Milo does and his whole game, make inflammatory comments as a lazy way to get popularity and fame. And then complain that his free speech is being restricted if they don't let him do it. It's a convenient system he came up with. The sooner people realize that and his 15 minutes of fame are up the better.

Not inviting someone to speak at an event isn't censorship or restricting his free speech. He can speak all he wants other places within the restrictions of free speech to not incite imminent harm, which btw he pushes right up against. Saying that not inviting him to an event is censorship is ridiculous, and does more to infringe on the rights of an organization to control who they want to speak than his free speech. I think in this free speech push that's become popular lately, it's caused some folks to lose sight of what it really means. No one wants censorship, but it also doesn't mean for example that we should force Republicans to have to allow Democrats to speak at their convention or vice-versa. Likewise, I wouldn't want free speech to turn into forcing a church to allow someone from another religion to give a speech during their service. It seems like people have begun to lose sight of that in a blind push for free speech to be absolute. Forcing groups to allow someone to speak at their organized event isn't free speech, it's more of a restriction of freedom issue the other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post
    That wasn't the implication. The implication was that you'd be prevented from leaving, i.e., killed, if you stumbled into such a thing unawares.
    You wouldn't be leaving, because they would kill you.

I'll spell it out for you next time, people who drug kids to fuck them clearly don't have issues breaking the law.
    What an odd defense of the entire situation. You guys really are funny, you don't think somebody could excuse themselves to the rest room and call the police? Or do you think I meant show up, wave my hands around in the air, going "FUCK ALL OF YOU IMA CALL THE COPS!"

lol.