Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    So I and every other man that doesn't want a kid shouldn't have sex.
    I only know that you would risk having a kid if you have sex with a fertile woman. What you should or shouldn't do is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    I only know that you would risk having a kid if you have sex with a fertile woman. What you should or shouldn't do is up to you.

Ah, so now I have to fuck women over 50. Great.

How about you stop talking about things you have no understanding over?

Clearly this equality thing makes you all dizzy.

How about you stop talking about things you have no understanding over?
    I understand it, which is why I know you would be risking having a kid by having sex with a fertile woman.

I just can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do, that is your choice to make.

I understand it, which is why I know you would be risking having a kid by having sex with a fertile woman.

I just can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do, that is your choice to make.

I was referring to equality.

Men and women should have the same sense of security when exploring their sexuality.

Clearly, they do not.

Men and women should have the same sense of security when exploring their sexuality.
    That would require evolution of our biology to ensure men can become pregnant and be able to change their minds about wanting to carry the child in their uterus or not just like can happen to women or women can't become pregnant just like can't happen to men.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-21 at 01:49 AM.

That would require evolution of our biology to ensure men can become pregnant and be able to change their minds about wanting to carry the child in their uterus or not just like can happen to women or women can't become pregnant just like can't happen to men.
    Once upon a time, strong men could kill other men, take their women and their belongings.

The law adapted to overcome that biological advantage.

And it needs to adapt now.

Once upon a time, strong men could kill other men, take their women and their belongings.
    Some men still do this. Those that don't are not denying anyone's biology, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Lol no, she's a ???

Hint: She doesn't actually want those laws, read the article again and pay attention this time.
    /paying attention

/melds back into the shadows

/hugs Cleo
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2017-02-21 at 02:07 AM.

Deleted
    This thread is long , it was probably already said, but.

'Just not having sex' argument is almost the same as 'Just not brething' argument.
    There are certaing activities, like brething, having sex, eating healthy, living in safe environment, and similar, which are just basic rights to keep own health up that any human being should be able to do in a civilized society without fear of 'consequences' of just being a living being. ANY. Because they are pretty much the same as 'human rights'. Yet right now, women got more of them than men. Apparently women are superior to men, according to nowadays laws.
    Last edited by mmoc8c38b7d291; 2017-02-21 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    without fear of 'consequences'
    Consequence free sex doesn't exist, for either gender.

Deleted
    Depends what you mean by 'free sex'.
    In common meaning it means that by law men got barely a permission to get an orgasm while woman get permission to make them work for her (pretendig it's 'for a child') for the rest of his life. Details vary by country, but I don't see how just having a choice in unequal trade should matter in nowadays equality-centeret societies anyway.

woman get permission
    Women don't get permission to have your child anytime they want to.

Biology dictates they can only do so if you decide to have sex with them.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Well maybe when Republicans stop trying to fuck over women, Democrats wouldn't pull this shit.

Republicans have been like this for 40 years. They can't get out of vaginas that aren't their own butthurt ones.
    Women haven't been getting fucked over. Making a mutual choice to have sex should lead to a mutual choice about what happens with the life inside. Inb4 someone cites the EO that didn't do anything to a woman's right to get an abortion.

Depends what you mean by 'free sex'.
    I am referring to biology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    a mutual choice about what happens with the life inside.
    As soon as it's no longer inside only her body, I agree.

When a man complains about a woman carrying a child he doesn't want, he's told "guess you should have thought about that before you had sex" and when a woman doesn't want a child and you tell her she should have thought about that before she had sex... oh wait you're not allowed to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

I am referring to biology.

- - - Updated - - -

As soon as the life is inside both bodies, I agree.
    It's the man's property inside of her the merged with hers. It's a mutual product. I'm not for making a woman carry a baby she doesn't want, but I'm also for a man being able to opt out of child support when there's still time for a woman to abort. Otherwise if you're against that, then I go back to my original stance.

It's the man's property inside of her
    Human life is not property.

Human life is not property.
    So it's murder then? Either it's property or it's murder. Also I'm pretty sure if I cut my arm off and kept it as a keepsake and you took it from me, I could claim you stole my property.

When a man complains about a woman carrying a child he doesn't want, he's told "guess you should have thought about that before you had sex" and when a woman doesn't want a child and you tell her she should have thought about that before she had sex... oh wait you're not allowed to do so
    No one is telling men this. They are telling him there is a risk he could have a child if he chooses to have sex with a willing fertile woman.

Deleted
    In biology, animals and whatnot... Yes.
    BUT:
    Modern societies try to become superior to biological, aminal or whatever instincts for the sake of not-that-much biological 'humans'.

Why the hell did you separete your reply into separete posts though? Effort enough makes me wanna just go get more beer and ignore it.

So it's murder then? Either it's property or it's murder.
    Abortion is not murder. It is the termination of a pregnancy. Who is pregnant? The woman.