Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Its called an easter egg moron. The questline made it very very clear how and why Cordana was corrupted.

- - - Updated - - -

That is the biggest load of garbage I have ever read on this site which is saying a lot.
    But he is supposed to be insanely powerfull. He is the son of the Deathwing, empowered by the red dragonflight, eaten the heart of the strongest mogu to ever exists and he has gotten empowered by the August Celestials. With all these things happening, it is not very hard to believe that he is insanely strong right now, and this is quite some time ago. Who knows what he has done since MoP to increase his own power.

Atm, he is proberly the strongest dragon alive. He has a strong feeling of ovnership over Azeroth, so he has proberly empowered himself since then so that he can protect the planet even better.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    LOL you made an entire new thread about this? Yes, Wrathion COULD become a villain. No doubt about it
    He is not a villain and there is nothing in his story whatsoever that hints to him becoming one. Mars COULD crash into the Earth tomorrow, Arthas COULD rise from the grave kill Sylvanas and become the new Forsaken leader, Odyn COULD crash the Halls of Valor back into Ulduar and join up with Yogg-Saron to take over Northrend. I can say literally anything COULD happen but without an actual logical thought process to lead me to that conclusion supported by evidence it is pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    But he is supposed to be insanely powerfull. He is the son of the Deathwing, empowered by the red dragonflight, eaten the heart of the strongest mogu to ever exists and he has gotten empowered by the August Celestials. With all these things happening, it is not very hard to believe that he is insanely strong right now, and this is quite some time ago. Who knows what he has done since MoP to increase his own power.

Atm, he is proberly the strongest dragon alive. He has a strong feeling of ovnership over Azeroth, so he has proberly empowered himself since then so that he can protect the planet even better.
    Did you even read what I quoted? He is talking about before he literally consumed the remaining power of a dead titan. Now it is quite easy to say he is probably one of the strongest dragons in existence unless Blizzard decides to do some kind of asspull but before eating the heart he really showed nothing that would justify the statement "he possess power beyond any dragon, even aspects.". Remember that at that stage most of Wrathions actions took place before the dragons lost their power, also remember the aspects still stayed relatively stronger than other dragons.

I think Wrathion is strong possibly the strongest RIGHT NOW but before eating the heart he really made no displays of exceptional strength or power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Deleted
    No his a child with extreme power and a single goal, mistakes are going to happen. While he may become our antagonist he won't be evil

7+ Year Old Account
    He is not a villain and there is nothing in his story whatsoever that hints to him becoming one. Mars COULD crash into the Earth tomorrow, Arthas COULD rise from the grave kill Sylvanas and become the new Forsaken leader, Odyn COULD crash the Halls of Valor back into Ulduar and join up with Yogg-Saron to take over Northrend. I can say literally anything COULD happen but without an actual logical thought process to lead me to that conclusion supported by evidence it is pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you even read what I quoted? He is talking about before he literally consumed the remaining power of a dead titan. Now it is quite easy to say he is probably one of the strongest dragons in existence unless Blizzard decides to do some kind of asspull but before eating the heart he really showed nothing that would justify the statement "he possess power beyond any dragon, even aspects.". Remember that at that stage most of Wrathions actions took place before the dragons lost their power, also remember the aspects still stayed relatively stronger than other dragons.

I think Wrathion is strong possibly the strongest RIGHT NOW but before eating the heart he really made no displays of exceptional strength or power.
    Wups! Thought you were talking about Wrathion in general and not before the eating of the Titan Heart. Before the entire MoP story, Wrathion was proberly a pretty strong dragon, but not Alex lvls. But who knows. Maybe Cata took away alot more power from them then we think.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

i get the feeling when next we meet wrathion we will be forced to kill him
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Wups! Thought you were talking about Wrathion in general and not before the eating of the Titan Heart. Before the entire MoP story, Wrathion was proberly a pretty strong dragon, but not Alex lvls. But who knows. Maybe Cata took away alot more power from them then we think.
    Given how much Ysera and corrupted Ysera could do I don't think much has been changed other than losing her more magical abilities and her ability to breed. Alex still went toe to toe with Deathwing in a physical fight and there is no reason to believe she wouldn't be able to do the same after losing her abilities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    No his a child with extreme power and a single goal, mistakes are going to happen. While he may become our antagonist he won't be evil
    If Wrathion is ever gonna be a villian, it is not gonna on his own accord. He is smart, but has no control over his emotions. He is powerful, but lacks in many other areas. He loves and cares for Azeroth above all, but not its inhabiters. He has no reason to go against us aslong as we fight the Legion and tries to protect the planet. The only reason he went against us in MoP and WoD was because he wanted to prepare our world before the legion comes, but now it has comed and he has to deal with the cards, that he has in his hand.

If we don't see Wrathion in 7.2 or 7.3, Blizzard have wasted one of the greatest character opportunities in WoW history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Unbreakable View Post
    i get the feeling when next we meet wrathion we will be forced to kill him
    Since Blizzard seems to write character stories like a 5 year old, i would not be surprised if he was made into a random dungeon end-boss, which we would quick-kill over and over again in mythic+.... Shame.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao whole thread telling you how it could happen, yet you sit there stubbornly fighting that good fight. Hilarious lolol
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Lmao whole thread telling you how it could happen, yet you sit there stubbornly fighting that good fight. Hilarious lolol
    You didn't tell me how it happened at all and still fail to come up with an actual argument. Saying "BUT WOD AND LEGION HAPPENED HE MUST BE A BAD GUY HURRR" over and over again does not make Wrathion a villain. Come up with decent evidenced reasoning for why he will become a villain in the future and I might consider discussing it with you. Otherwise you are just a terrible troll who knows nothing about the lore.

Come up with an actual argument or bugger off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Pointless thread, holy crap.
    Pointless post, holy crap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its called an easter egg moron. The questline made it very very clear how and why Cordana was corrupted.

- - - Updated - - -

That is the biggest load of garbage I have ever read on this site which is saying a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly what him showing up means. There is literally no reason to believe he had a role in corrupting her at all. It goes totally against his character and the actual story of that questline. Its like people don't even know the lore and just want to have edgy fringe opinions because they can.
    lol yes because a massive lore charecter being in a key part of the story is just "an easter egg" yeah no thats not how it works...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It is also possible, that he was just observing her, wrathion helping the legion makes zero sense.
    the issue is WHY why would he be there THEN and why never before?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

No he's a poorly written character to whom Blizzard can't seem to implement in the storyline after Mists of Pandaria/Warcrimes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    No he's a poorly written character to whom Blizzard can't seem to implement in the storyline after Mists of Pandaria/Warcrimes.
    How is he poorly written?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol yes because a massive lore charecter being in a key part of the story is just "an easter egg" yeah no thats not how it works...

- - - Updated - - -

Him being there to check things out fits his character perfectly. Him being there to corrupt someone in the name of the Legion allowing Guldan entry into the Vault and giving him a perfect vessel for Sargeras makes literally no sense. If you can't justify your belief beyond "BUT HE WAS THERE AND CORDANA WENT EVIL SO HE MUST BE EVIL TOO HURRRRRR" then there is really no point in discussing this as all you are doing is making an easy observation and connecting dots that aren't there. Its an easter egg, lorewise its just him checking shit out.

It is clearly explained in the questline how she turned evil and it was hinted at since the start of wod. Cordana FELsong. She was always going to turn to the Legion and unless you can come up with an actual decent reason that Wrathion had something to do with it your argument is bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Probably, because he got intel that something was fishy and wanted to check it out personally, Cordana was corrupted through the orb of dominion long before his arrival after all, Khadgar was a fool to hand it to her, he should have destroyed it himself.

He's chaotic neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    He's chaotic neutral.
    He's a subtype of CN, something we call chaotic stupid.

Since the people I asked to come up with actual evidence of Wrathion being a villain have failed to do so and stopped replying since I asked I am going to assume they have given up. Wrathion is not a villain currently and (if Blizzard doesn't go full retard) will never be one.

Criteria for Warcraft Villain; believe what you're doing is for the greater good, while harming others in the process.

So yeah, he's a villain just like Illidan, Sargeras, Deathwing, Arthas, Garrosh and a bunch of others.

No, he is stupid. He tried to do the great "Master of Puppets, i know what im doing" to save the world, he wasted it and now is hiding because he knows he ruined it.