Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Why are these being listed as mandatory still?
    just an example, and if you want multiplayer you'll need an extra controller anyway but the system doesn't come with a game so you'll get at least 1 full priced game for $50-60 on top of a memory card.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    just an example, and if you want multiplayer you'll need an extra controller anyway but the system doesn't come with a game so you'll get at least 1 full priced game for $50-60 on top of a memory card.
    Seems alot of games can use a single joycon?

I've just checked the price of Zelda exclusive and it is 78 (seventy eight) USD. For a standard edition. That's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I've just checked the price of Zelda exclusive and it is 78 (seventy eight) USD. For a standard edition. That's ridiculous.
    Yeah in the UK its 42-45 for a new PS4 game, but the asking price right now for switch games is 55-60 EACH.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Seems alot of games can use a single joycon?
    He probably thinks about it in a way that involves proper games, not party crap. Since there are none of these at launch afaik, it's a moot point though :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    He probably thinks about it in a way that involves proper games, not party crap. Since there are none of these at launch afaik, it's a moot point though :P.
    are there any games besides nintendo games and party games that even support multiplayer anymore? even halo doesnt allow local multiplayer anymore
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    when nintendo releases any info that is remotely positive then some kind of positive comments can commence. So far the only thing they got going is that it's a portable WiiU. Accessories are over priced (almost 100 bucks for a standard controller what?), ports of old games are over priced, paid online sucks because the subscription is ass (a rental game really?), having to rebuy all your VC games you already bought again (but at least it's tied to your account now? Just buy it one more time.....) launch line up sucks (there is really no reason to pick it up day 1 unless you really really really can't wait for zelda) and it's not powerful enough to run popular high end games hence it's not even using remasted skyrim and it's memory is horrible.

even 3rd party support is lacking because they don't even believe in the switch, but hey guyz zelda on the go
    Now that most things about the Switch has been revealed, it has become clear that Nintendo has nothing to offer you this generation, and probably for as long as the company will continue to exist. I suggest you forget about its existence and focus on games and consoles you like, so you don't have to feel bad about it and spread your negativity on forums. I have no reason to buy a ps4, since I mostly game on PC at home, but I have never hung around in ps-threads/forums telling them about how the games are expensive, the hardware is outdated, people are getting screwed over by the paid online services etc. because that means nothing to the people there. I'm not trying to silence you, you are free to say what you mean, but please consider what good these posts are to people who are exited about the console and fans of Nintendo.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Now that most things about the Switch has been revealed, it has become clear that Nintendo has nothing to offer you this generation, and probably for as long as the company will continue to exist.
    You do realize the reason people give criticism is because they want the system to improve right? How do you know it has nothing to offer zito this generation or as long as the company exists.

Many people play these systems for many reasons (Pokemon,Zelda,Monster Hunter ect...). For you to make such a claim shows how ignorant you really are and how badly you don't want people to give criticism of something.

This isn't a feels good thread for The Switch. This is a thread about both the good and the bad things of it.

Also as for this part
    Now that most things about the Switch has been revealed
    This line alone is complete bullshit because most things about The Switch hasn't been revealed. Tell me how does the online work and how does the app work? Because those are two MAJOR things about the system that is releasing in 2 weeks that no one knows anything about.

Can you do voice chat just using the system? What is the hardware spec's of said system? Is the smartphone app required to do Multiplayer? There is many questions not answered and Nintendo has been tight lip about it.

/r/NintendoSwitch is where you want to be if you want to avoid any criticism about The Switch.

When Nintendo gives some positive info about The Switch it will be talked about, That has yet to happen at this time.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You do realize the reason people give criticism is because they want the system to improve right? How do you know it has nothing to offer zito this generation or as long as the company exists.
    Holy shit, imagine how bad the XB1 would have turned out if everyone wanted to blind shill for it and we didn't get MS to backtrack on shit like always online and forced kinect.

Granted the XB1 is still not in the best situation ever, but it could have turned out far worse for it.

This cult known as Nintendo Shills R Us is drinking some serious kool aid if they think Nintendo deserves no criticisms.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Holy shit, imagine how bad the XB1 would have turned out if everyone wanted to blind shill for it and we didn't get MS to backtrack on shit like always online and forced kinect.

Granted the XB1 is still not in the best situation ever, but it could have turned out far worse for it.
    Right, The XB1 is the perfect example on why people should give criticism about a console/company.

If people are coming into this thread to hold hands and praise Nintendo they are in the wrong thread. There issue can be fixed quite easy tho, just put people on ignore or go to /r/NintendoSwitch.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I have owned every piece of hardware Nintendo has ever made short of the VB and the old school game & watch shit. Guess I'm not a Nintendo fan though for calling them on mistakes they're making with the Switch.

I guess I "want" the Switch to fail, yes I want a system I will eventually own to fail because I point out flaws in what Nintendo is doing.

The logic that comes from these people is literal insanity. I point out the flaws because I actually want them to be fixed and want Nintendo to do well.

If you consider the system to be a portable wii u, with gimmicky controllers and shitty lineup, then you're gonna not gonna suddenly find it to be a great console. If I wanted the xbone to be a portable system with motion controls, what the hell would I be doing in the xbone-thread AFTER my dreams had been crushed complaining about it. They're not gonna suddenly go "oh fuck, let's change it, and change our complete game development strategy". Two words for people who don't like the Switch concept already : GAME OVER!

Many people play these systems for many reasons (Pokemon,Zelda,Monster Hunter ect...). For you to make such a claim shows how ignorant you really are and how badly you don't want people to give criticism of something.
    If you think Nintendo will listen to the whine fest from butthurt Nintendo-nostalgics that want a ps4 clone with Link's face on, then who's the ignorant one?

This isn't a feels good thread for The Switch. This is a thread about both the good and the bad things of it.
    "I like x about Switch, but no y" = OK, let's discuss!
    "Everything about it is shit" = Thank you, and good bye!

This line alone is complete bullshit because most things about The Switch hasn't been revealed. Tell me how does the online work and how does the app work? Because those are two MAJOR things about the system that is releasing in 2 weeks that no one knows anything about.

Can you do voice chat just using the system? What is the hardware spec's of said system? There is many questions not answered and Nintendo has been tight lip about it.

/r/NintendoSwitch is where you want to be if you want to avoid any criticism about The Switch.

The Switch is a moderately powered, portable console that will mainly make use of classic controllers. It will ship with the new Zelda game, and a Mario is due later this year. It will not support the most hardware demanding thirdparty titles, but devs claim it's easy to develop for, so we'll probably be seeing a lot of lighter titles being released for it.

That's it! If you don't like that, it's online capabilities, voice app and specs mean fuck all. "The Switch seems like an overpriced tablet with shitty new games or ancient good ones, but oh, their chip is based on Pascal instead of Maxwell after all, so I guess I will be buying one."
    Mother pus bucket!

--snip--
    Love how you went on a rant and ignored what I said.

But I must comment about one part of your rant.

That's it! If you don't like that, it's online capabilities, voice app and specs mean fuck all.
    The Online Capabilities,Voice app and Specs mean a great fucken deal. Those three things decide What Games comes to the system, How the games run and if they get DLC or not.

Yes some dev's have claimed its easy to develop for and others have said it isn't. Guess what champ, the same dev's also claimed it was easy to develop on the Wii-U and look how it turned out.

If you want blind fanboy ass kissing you will not find it here. I will talk about the pro's and con's of the system, As it stands its lacking some (not all) pros. The cons tho are a big deal even more so if they want to market the dam thing as a home console.

Nintendo made the choice to market it as a home console, that puts it head to head with PS4/XB1 and it will get compared to those systems. It will be compared down to the most little of things because Nintendo made that choice.

Everything you ranted about can be said about the Wii-U and look how the Wii-U turned out.

If you got a issue with what someone has posted, then put them on ignore. Its a simple feature and doesn't require a smartphone app to do.....

(That last bit was ment as a joke to be clear)

Edit: And yes I would love for Nintendo to make a fucken box that is near or equal to a base Ps4. There is no need for gimmick shit over and over.

This is the one time that I quite like the gimmick (It being AAA gaming mobile). But that in itself has major flaws that has already been pointed out.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-02-21 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I have owned every piece of hardware Nintendo has ever made short of the VB and the old school game & watch shit. Guess I'm not a Nintendo fan though for calling them on mistakes they're making with the Switch.

I guess I "want" the Switch to fail, yes I want a system I will eventually own to fail because I point out flaws in what Nintendo is doing.

The logic that comes from these people is literal insanity. I point out the flaws because I actually want them to be fixed and want Nintendo to do well.
    Call me cynical, but I think that's very naive, and rather arrogant as well.
    You say you're pointing out the flaws of the Switch, which is fine. We already know a lot of things that could have been better, including launch lineup, memory storage and price. Fine, this is relevant criticism. But when you say you want the Switch to fail, you're basically saying you want Nintendo to fail. It's not a side project they use to collect data. It's what they're betting their future on in the console market. People in here treat Nintendo like they're some powerhouse that's temporarily lost its way, and will return stronger than before once it realizes what consumers really want. It's not gonna happen. If the Switch fails, they will diminish as a company and probably go software only. They would, at best, become a successful studio, but could also wither away like Sega.
    Nintendo cannot compete with Sony head to head. Sony set the standards now, and they rule the third party devs. Nintendo would have to release a better console, with more features and lower price at a time where the current Playstation is getting outdated and with Sony not being close to release a new console. That's not going to happen. Yeah, yeah, Zelda, Mario etc, the Playstation has it's own exclusives and they are high quality games with lots of followers that have to make a choice between Nintendo's last ditch effort or Sony's ever popular iteration that is guaranteed support.

Is the Switch going to keep Nintendo up there as a relevant giant along with Sony and Microsoft? That's impossible to say, but if it doesn't we're not going to see anything else coming from then other than software....or perhaps they will start making physical toys based on their franchises instead..
    Mother pus bucket!

But when you say you want the Switch to fail, you're basically saying you want Nintendo to fail.
    Please do quote where I said I wanted The Switch to fail. I stopped here because if u can't provide said quote the rest is pointless BS.

I have said many times I want the Switch to do well and even surprise the wii.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-02-21 at 12:41 PM.

Love how you went on a rant and ignored what I said.

But I must comment about one part of your rant.
    No idea what you're talking about, you aren't addressing my points either, so...

The Online Capabilities,Voice app and Specs mean a great fucken deal. Those three things decide What Games comes to the system, How the games run and if they get DLC or not.
    It matters to people who are interested in what they have seen so far, but are on the fence about the Switch being worth the expense. I'm not talking about those people. We know it's somewhere between the Wii U and Xbone in power, and many developers of the most demanding third party titles have already stated that it would be "impossible" to port. We know the resolution and expected fps of games we have seen demonstrated. Who cares what chips it has at this point? There's not a huge amount of potential performance that Nintendo themselves have been unable to unlock. What we have seen is what we can expect. Even if they make huge improvements to game engines etc within the next years, the home consoles will always stay ahead of it and the following titles will still be too demanding to run.

Again, if you hate this lack of power, if you don't care about portability, if you want to stick to your home consoles or pc, you don't care how sleek the eshop is, matchmaking for Mario Kart or voice capabilities. There are a lot of these people making a lot of angry noise, and I say they should just give up, because this is what Nintendo has become.

Yes some dev's have claimed its easy to develop for and others have said it isn't. Guess what champ, the same dev's also claimed it was easy to develop on the Wii-U and look how it turned out.
    Yes, why make games for a console that nobody owns? So perhaps we won't even see good third party support for compatible titles either. But what do you expect to learn the next few weeks? If the Switch sells based on what it has in the pipeline, we'll see good third party support, but not AAA titles. That's pretty clear already.

If you want blind fanboy ass kissing you will not find it here. I will talk about the pro's and con's of the system, As it stands its lacking some (not all) pros. The cons tho are a big deal even more so if they want to market the dam thing as a home console.

Nintendo made the choice to market it as a home console, that puts it head to head with PS4/XB1 and it will get compared to those systems. It will be compared down to the most little of things because Nintendo made that choice.
    I don't want to hear blind praise, or people shitting on it, because it's pointless.
    The marketing is an interesting point, and something I welcome in this discussion.
    Nintendo might have said it's first and foremost a home console, but their commercials say otherwise, and also, if people buy this thing, they get a lot of marketing for the handheld aspect with consumers just bringing them around. Maybe they feel it's necessary to emphasize that "that thing you saw on the bus...you can easily/quickly play on your TV as well". The Wii U was marketed as it was a tablet accessory to the wii, big mistake. I think this will do better.
    I think that whatever Nintendo's trying to market this as, it will be compared to the competing game systems, no matter what. If they are considered home console makers still, maybe that will just keep them relevant in the market, even though they don't have the leading system in that aspect. We'll see...

Everything you ranted about can be said about the Wii-U and look how the Wii-U turned out.
    And what did Nintendo take from the Wii feedback, and put into the Wii U? Nothing. They just tried to make something new, and that time they failed to generate a lot of excitement for many reasons. How has my "rant" about how people shitting on Nintendo's "recent" game consoles being a pointless act somehow been disproved about what happened to the Wii U?

If you got a issue with what someone has posted, then put them on ignore. Its a simple feature and doesn't require a smartphone app to do.....

(That last bit was ment as a joke to be clear)
    I rather people just behave a little, and use their heads. People who claim Nintendo not being good since Gamecube or something like that really has nothing to contribute with here. They can make a general Nintendo lamentation thread instead if they want.

Edit: And yes I would love for Nintendo to make a fucken box that is near or equal to a base Ps4. There is no need for gimmick shit over and over.
    Alright, but I prefer them to be innovative instead, similar to what they did with the Wii. It was a unique experience, and a good supplement to my PC gaming.
    There is no need for a Nintendostation. If they don't want to make unique hardware, they might as well just go software only, so I can play Mario on Steam or something. It's not the same, but I don't want to pay for another (weaker) PC, standing in my living room.

This is the one time that I quite like the gimmick (It being AAA gaming mobile). But that in itself has major flaws that has already been pointed out.
    And some of those are interesting topics for discussion, but you should know that I'm talking about people that have NO interest in the device and came in here to shit all over it.
    Mother pus bucket!

More Negtive Switch News "Hold ur Butts"

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bin...source=twitter
    Binding of Isaac has been delayed.
    Nintendo Switch launch game The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ has been delayed. The game will no longer release on March 3 with the new console, instead coming at an unannounced later date.

Developer Nicalis confirmed the news in a blog post. The studio did not give a reason for the delay, only saying they couldn't inform fans sooner "due to issues way beyond our control."

The company did soften the blow with some exciting tidbits, however. Binding of Isaac's physical Switch version will come with a reversible cover, 20-page color instruction manual, and a limited edition sticker sheet. Lovely.

Afterbirth+ is an expansion to the base Binding of Isaac game. The DLC pack launched last month on PC, and is also coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Nicalis did not say whether those versions were still on track for their "Spring 2017" release window.

The Binding of Isaac's pervious expansion, Afterbirth, launched in October 2015, before making its way to PS4 and Xbox One in May 2016. The console port, Rebirth, launched in 2014.

Nintendo Switch launches on March 3, priced at US $300/£280/AU $470. The Binding of Isaac's delay means the console now has nine launch games. Those are: Skylanders Imaginators, 1-2-Switch, Just Dance 2017, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I Am Setsuna, Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, World of Goo, and Super Bomberman R.

For all the games confirmed to be coming to Switch--but not necessarily at launch--take a look at our roundup.

Please do quote where I said I wanted The Switch to fail. I stopped here because if u can't provide said quote the rest is pointless BS.

I have said many times I want the Switch to do well and even surprise the wii.
    If you look again, you might see I'm not quoting you at all, unless you're the same person behind two accounts.
    Mother pus bucket!

"Issues way beyond our control" LUL

No, Nicalis you're just incompetent and always doing stupid shit. The game was getting a physical release which means copies should of done been started being printed a month ago. You don't magically find out 2 weeks before release that you have to delay your game. Nicalis is just incompetent like always and was hoping to stall as long as possible so people don't cancel their preorders.

FWIW I would suggest no one buy this shit on the Switch. They never fixed the 3DS and Wii U versions of the game which have major game breaking bugs. The forced PS4 and XB1 users to buy DLC to get the patch that fixed game breaking issues in those versions. Nicalis is the shittiest developer I could think of and it's a shame Edmund is such a fraud that he wasted his actual good IP by giving it to his friend at Nicalis.

- - - Updated - - -

If you look again, you might see I'm not quoting you at all, unless you're the same person behind two accounts.
    The problem is the person you quoted didn't say that either... but keep the fail train coming.

Meh its early and I got the posts mixed up.

Also if you look tech didn't say it ether...