Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Everyone knows fake achievement addon, so do most proper pug groups, thats why armory check, and wowprogress check appeared and now WarcraftLogs check.

I get annoyed too when people ask for stupid requirements, and then after wiping so many times on HC Guldan with pugs before i actually got the curve i can understand why.

Players are just bad, of course there are a few good players that dont have it yet cause they havent tried yet or w/e, no time etc..But its much faster to weed out all the horrible players by settings some requirements, so i can understand why some do it.

As example a group were i saw 3 Warlocks..All around 905 ilvl on the list, 1 was doing 700K P1, the other 2 were barely managing 450K, all 3 with the same spec, its obvious the other 2 did not bother multidotting or i dont know what they were doing, you can see who actually bothers to play and who doesnt.

9/10 people in "curve only" groups have no idea whats going on most of the time, they know how to do the fight or what they are supposed to do, but they cant think for themselves, and they simply wipe/die for no fucking reason.

Perfect example of how people always die, at least 2 to 3 people is when Guldan syncs bonds with Liquid Hellfire at P2, i am not sure if its the 3rd or 4th bonds, i think its right after its Bonds/Eyes synced together..Most know by now, Eyes over Bonds but there is a point where its literally Bonds-->5 seconds after Liquid Hellfire and it always happen, its standard.

And you have people dying because they know they are supposed to break the bonds together, but they cant think for themselves to delay it, or wait for the Liquid Hellfire and to get healed first.

Only healers that know is gonna happen usually save them, because they run with them and use Scattering Field and end up barely managing to save them but the healers that actually knows is gonna happen are very low.

Or when i do end up joining "curve only" groups and end up outdpsing everyone,and its clear as day these people have not killed Guldan cause they are doing 400K DPS at P1 which is all about cleaving.

There are lots of things you can check on Guldan that will show if the player has a clue or not and you can quickly tell who should not be there.
    Gul'dan HC P1 is not all about cleaving in HC. Cleave doesn't hurt but the #1 (and really only thing that matters) is taking the inquisitor down fast so he doesn't cover the floor with beams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Point me at a pug that doesn't require curve and I'll join it. I've been trying to get the last 3 bosses of nighthold down all week, but nobody will take me.
    There are a lot of progress guldan hc groups... they usually require a decent itemlevel and some normal experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehaduhams View Post
    Are you on EU ? On EU ive seen si far people inviting pretty easily for the first bosses , and for guldan they usually ask for 9/10 or the progress applicants have done so far

I m calling laziness or BS or you applying at 4 am on that one
    EU Alliance. Haven't seen shit. Got into a group earlier in the week but it disbanded when everyone had to sleep.
    And it's not laziness, I've been refreshing LFG all day for the past three days waiting for a group that has star augur/elisande still up. They all require ilvls way higher than mine (879) and curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Gul'dan HC P1 is not all about cleaving in HC. Cleave doesn't hurt but the #1 (and really only thing that matters) is taking the inquisitor down fast so he doesn't cover the floor with beams.
    You misunderstand.

I cant think of a class that doesnt passively cleave right now in Legion, maybe Feral has to waste more time but everyone else can.

People that do it, at P1 remain around 700k DPS +, people that dont, means they are slacking and shouldnt even be there.

If they perform up-to-par with the rest of the raid and "pull their own weight", what difference does it make?? Using an achievement to gate people from content is just stupid.

Deleted
    Lets put it this way: if people have good dps and dont suck, that will never happen. Infact, ive never had something like that happen in over 14 guldan hc kills (and probably a total of about 30 tries). But of course I only take people with experience and that know what to do, and some classes in p1 can pull way over 1mil and even close to 1.3mil (like some ww, retrs, shadows). This is one of the many reasons why watching videos just doesnt cut it at all, you need experience to min max your shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    EU Alliance. Haven't seen shit. Got into a group earlier in the week but it disbanded when everyone had to sleep.
    And it's not laziness, I've been refreshing LFG all day for the past three days waiting for a group that has star augur/elisande still up. They all require ilvls way higher than mine (879) and curve.
    Well, at 879 you cant expect to kill guldan hc in a pug, period. I know i sound harsh but thats the truth. For example, my guild (5/10M now) did it with an average of 892 few days after NH opened... but thats a guild. In a pug 879 is just not enough unless you get carried and have everyone way higher than you. You need to get a lot more itemlevels for it.
    And that also explains why you dont see guldan hc groups: you are too low to see them on the list probably.

Same goes for elisande anyway... i wouldnt take a 879 for it, I think i wouldnt even take one for astro since it's a decent dps check.
    Last edited by mmoca542e793be; 2017-02-21 at 12:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I faked the achivement for Helya HC because there was no way to get in a group without it. And no one blamed me after the fight because i was playing it right and was 2nd in DPS. The thing is you can be good and know the tacts or even tried the boss before but for the leaders only curve matters.
    As long as only curve matters for the ppl there will be a lot ppl faking achivements and i will do it again too if a need at somepoint.
    You can hate that ppl or just not invite them but soon or late they will find a group and get that real achivement. If they rly faked it at least check if they have other references

Deleted
    People wouldn't need to fake it if it wasn't for the retarded requirements some people demand.

Deleted
    When i sign up for stuff with 922, usually the answer is "fuck you with your 922 you cunt"

But honestly, I'm 922 max, but 901 equipped, which means, if i take a 895 in queue, he could be 875... So yes, when i make groups i would put 900 ilvl if i want a semi clean run, cause 900 is so easy to get due to stupid legendaries

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozinaq View Post
    When i sign up for stuff with 922, usually the answer is "fuck you with your 922 you cunt"

But honestly, I'm 922 max, but 901 equipped, which means, if i take a 895 in queue, he could be 875... So yes, when i make groups i would put 900 ilvl if i want a semi clean run, cause 900 is so easy to get due to stupid legendaries
    If someone is 895 in queue its unlikely hes 875 equipped since usually people with 6-7 legendaries have played for a long time and done a lot of mythic raids over time so they are higher level (im 920/903 equipped like you). But yea, itemlevel needs to be high because usually around 890 its always on average at least 10 levels lower, so if you want real 890s you need to ask for 900+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    I faked the achivement for Helya HC because there was no way to get in a group without it. And no one blamed me after the fight because i was playing it right and was 2nd in DPS. The thing is you can be good and know the tacts or even tried the boss before but for the leaders only curve matters.
    As long as only curve matters for the ppl there will be a lot ppl faking achivements and i will do it again too if a need at somepoint.
    You can hate that ppl or just not invite them but soon or late they will find a group and get that real achivement. If they rly faked it at least check if they have other references
    People don't say anything because they see it pop up and think you already had it on another character and it just popped for this one.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    When there is a problem, the community finds a workaround. Don't want people faking achievements in your runs? Run with friends or find a guild. End of story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    When there is a problem, the community finds a workaround. Don't want people faking achievements in your runs? Run with friends or find a guild. End of story.
    Why? its so easy to spot people with fake achi. We just kick them right away.

Deleted
    You misunderstand.

I cant think of a class that doesnt passively cleave right now in Legion, maybe Feral has to waste more time but everyone else can.

People that do it, at P1 remain around 700k DPS +, people that dont, means they are slacking and shouldnt even be there.
    Here's the worlds fastest gul'dan HC kill. You'll notice that half their dps didn't even maintain 700k+ at the end of phase 1 (where damage dealt flatlines after just over a minute).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...00&end=2683662

Plenty of classes will struggle with your numbers by the way. Affliction locks come to mind since they have pretty significant rampup time and won't necessarily have a good reap souls available there.

I think you're probably overstating your numbers and expected numbers. Still though, my point stands. The only thing that matters in P1 is that the inquisitor dies fast.

Which reminds me, afflocks don't passively cleave, spriests don't passively cleave (to an extent that matters, dots have to be applied), combat rogues can passively cleave but with a cost to their ST.

Deleted
    So many, "i faked it because people's unreasonable expectations but i did well". Yes, you maybe, but most people are so bad at the game, and don't look up at anything, or spend 2 minutes reading a guide that if you want to have a healthy quick run, you have to go for achievement and ilvl as some barriers. Yes, you can check up armorys, but the minimum ilvl and achiv is often a barrier decent enough to weed out the terrible.

Is it perfect ? No. And i don't think anyone will debate it.

Here's the worlds fastest gul'dan HC kill. You'll notice that half their dps didn't even maintain 700k+ at the end of phase 1 (where damage dealt flatlines after just over a minute).

Plenty of classes will struggle with your numbers by the way. Affliction locks come to mind since they have pretty significant rampup time and won't necessarily have a good reap souls available there.

I think you're probably overstating your numbers and expected numbers. Still though, my point stands. The only thing that matters in P1 is that the inquisitor dies fast.

Which reminds me, afflocks don't passively cleave, spriests don't passively cleave (to an extent that matters, dots have to be applied), combat rogues can passively cleave but with a cost to their ST.
    Not even sure what you are talking about since you did selective reading as everyone on mmo-champion does and even the fact you said that about Shadow Priests shows me you have no fucking idea but i will bite.

Also passive cleave doesnt mean pressing 1 button and expecting 1 million DPS, it means simply doing your 3man cleave which most people dont even know to do.

As example a group were i saw 3 Warlocks..All around 905 ilvl on the list, 1 was doing 700K P1, the other 2 were barely managing 450K, all 3 with the same spec, its obvious the other 2 did not bother multidotting or i dont know what they were doing, you can see who actually bothers to play and who doesnt.
    Read this, now understand, all 3 Warlocks were Affliction, they were all geared around 890 ilvl, inspecting isnt hard you know.

Difference is, Warlock 1, new wtf to do, he is good/okay at the game and did his job, Warcock 2/3 were there to get carried and did not bother multidotting, it was easy to see, Details! does it quite easy with a mouse over, i had seen all three warlocks before that night in previous groups.

I killed Guldan HC with 893 equipped, pugged it as 889 my P1 DPS didnt change much, i always ended around 700-750K DPS as a Fury Warrior.

I saw Frost DK's finishing P1 with 1.1m, i saw DH finishing with 850k+.

I saw Shadowpriests finishing with 850K-1m.

I saw Boomkins finishing with 900K.

I saw Assa rogues finishing with 750K (I can guess lucky Poison Bomb?).

I saw pretty much every class and spec (Apart from unholy DK i havent seen one xD) finish with over 700K at P1, i pugged and wiped a lot to get my Curve because of how the game is and i can understand why the stupid requirements exist.

Full of fake achievement trash players that make leaders not invite easily and prove your worth and i can understand them 1000000%, the amount of trash players that have the required item levels and bought achievements is MASSIVE.

Thats why WarcraftLogs is starting to be the new checking, you cant hide from logs.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-02-21 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted

Actually, we shadow priests are one of the best classes for p1... we can do between 800 and 1.3mil there with cleave. Its tricky tho and needs to be learned in a way to be able to dot all adds fast without running out of voidform. Definately something you dont learn in a video and that have to try out yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Actually, we shadow priests are one of the best classes for p1... we can do between 800 and 1.3mil there with cleave. Its tricky tho and needs to be learned in a way to be able to dot all adds fast without running out of voidform. Definately something you dont learn in a video and that have to try out yourself.
    I wasn't arguing that shadowpriests are weak in P1, they aren't. Just pointing out that their passive cleave (the mind sear dmg off a SW:Ped target) isn't very impressive.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even sure what you are talking about since you did selective reading as everyone on mmo-champion does and even the fact you said that about Shadow Priests shows me you have no fucking idea but i will bite.

Also passive cleave doesnt mean pressing 1 button and expecting 1 million DPS, it means simply doing your 3man cleave which most people dont even know to do.

Read this, now understand, all 3 Warlocks were Affliction, they were all geared around 890 ilvl, inspecting isnt hard you know.

Difference is, Warlock 1, new wtf to do, he is good/okay at the game and did his job, Warcock 2/3 were there to get carried and did not bother multidotting, it was easy to see, Details! does it quite easy with a mouse over, i had seen all three warlocks before that night in previous groups.

I killed Guldan HC with 893 equipped, pugged it as 889 my P1 DPS didnt change much, i always ended around 700-750K DPS as a Fury Warrior.

I saw Frost DK's finishing P1 with 1.1m, i saw DH finishing with 850k+.

I saw Shadowpriests finishing with 850K-1m.

I saw Boomkins finishing with 900K.

I saw Assa rogues finishing with 750K (I can guess lucky Poison Bomb?).

I saw pretty much every class and spec (Apart from unholy DK i havent seen one xD) finish with over 700K at P1, i pugged and wiped a lot to get my Curve because of how the game is.

Full of fake achievement trash players that make leaders not invite easily and prove your worth and i can understand them 1000000%, the amount of trash players that have the required item levels and bought achievements is MASSIVE.

Thats why WarcraftLogs is starting to be the new checking, you cant hide from logs.
    You said that anyone below 700k dps on p1 of HC gul'dan is slacking and shouldn't be there. I linked you the worlds fastest kill for the boss and they had several people below 700k dps. That can't be super hard to comprehend?

I wasn't arguing that shadowpriests are weak in P1, they aren't. Just pointing out that their passive cleave (the mind sear dmg off a SW:Ped target) isn't very impressive.

- - - Updated - - -

You said that anyone below 700k dps on p1 of HC gul'dan is slacking and shouldn't be there. I linked you the worlds fastest kill for the boss and they had several people below 700k dps. That can't be super hard to comprehend?
    So because you linked a guild were they are literally carrying 3-4 players apparently you are right? What a fucking joke.

All that warcraft logs shows me is 13 DPS players that are all equally good and above 90% carrying 4 weaker players but still not bad players but worse than them, it doesnt prove shit.

The warlock did 60% log of his ilvl, at 560, means he is what? 200? 250K DPS behind?

The Paladin did 40% log of his ilvl, at 600K DPS, he is literally what? You guessed it! Way behind.

The Shaman did 8% log of his ilvl and he is wearing 898.

Too bad i can read logs and evaluate players and your "proof" means jack shit.

Guilds can work however they want, 10 DPS doing 40% more DPS required for the fight can carry 3 DPS doing 5% less required for the fight.

Pugs dont work like that, 1-2 DPS doing 30% more DPS required, cant carry 10 DPS doing 5% less , not on Guldan.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-02-21 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    My main paladin, i usally make raids but alot and alot of people when i raid, are getting away with fake achievements and are getting invited alot, most raid leaders cba checking all players in raid, so people getting free pass.

whats your take on this?
    There is an addon that checks raid achievements, similar to the ones that check food+flask. Not sure about the addons name though, but I've seen it in one of my raids.