Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Diablo 1 instruction manual has a fair amount of good art in it that would be timeless as a tat. But, none of it is branded with the Diablo title, and it's mostly demonic/death themed, so it's not exactly surprising that it could work like that. +1 Samwise.

As long as its well done Id get a video game tattoo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

10+ Year Old Account
    I eventually want to get this as a tattoo

I'm thinking either big on my upper back or maybe on my upper arm.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Konami Code?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

It's a Contra code. You also didn't need to hit select.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's a Contra code.
    Konami made Contra, and the code was added to many of their games, not just the one. Thus "Konami code".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Konami made Contra, and the code was added to many of their games, not just the one. Thus "Konami code".
    While that's true it's also referred to as the "Contra code."

"popularized among North American players in the NES version of Contra, for which it was also dubbed both the "Contra Code" and "30 Lives Code"."

Regardless that tattoo added select when it isn't in the code.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally would never get a tattoo. It requires upkeep your entire life unless you want it to look old and faded. I just can't understand the appeal. Not judging anyone, some people just enjoy inking their body, I don't.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I personally would never get a tattoo. It requires upkeep your entire life unless you want it to look old and faded. I just can't understand the appeal. Not judging anyone, some people just enjoy inking their body, I don't.
    Most things require upkeep.

are you against people tanning?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    are you against people tanning?
    I am....

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted a tri force when I was a lot younger but I grew up and realized 1) it's the most unoriginal idea ever and 2) while I love LoZ I don't love it that much

The only thing I would maybe consider is a Warcraft themed tat since I've played the game for basically half my life so far and am planning on sticking with it till the end whenever that may be. But I probably won't get a video game tat ever. I have a few already of other things more important and meaningful to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Touch ups every 5 years or so really isn't what I'd consider "upkeep". At least not extensive upkeep or anything..

Deleted
    Depending on what it is! But I'm not against the idea. I want to get one myself someday.

What I find hideous myself is colored tattoos.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a triforce on my forearm and, although not videogame themed, i have the one ring inscription aroun my arm. I think its pretty cool, the ones that dont know what it is just think they are cool, and the ones that know what it is, think it's even cooler.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Whatever you want to tattoo go ahead and get. I've debated some video game ones before, but nothing I've ever really settled on so I don't have one.

For those in the professional field, you know you don't have to get tattooed on your forearm, hands and face, right? You aren't wearing shorts at work in a truly professional field. Nor are you going shirtless. I work in what is considered a highly professional formal field and have a decent chunk of tattoos and so does on of the top in my field in my area, he has a BUNCH, but you'd never know. With a suit coat you can't see any of them.

As for neck and face tattoos, I hope your punk rock/rap album sell a ton of copies or that sport you are good at pays off. Otherwise you've shot yourself in the foot unless you start your own business.

A big thing in tattoos is the significant other curse, basically stating "if you tattoo your significant other's name on you, you'll split up."

But I've seen some really great gaming tattoos, it really is all about the artist and the design you choose. Tattoos aren't something you skimp on for sure. Pay to play unless you know a top quality artist who likes you enough to do it for free, rare occasion there.

Personally, I have a tattoo rule, "Is it meaningful to me? Is it an amazing looking piece of art? Is it hilarious?" If it falls into one of those three I have no problem getting it, if it doesn't then I'm out. So basically I'm not a flash art or trend tattoo person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's mine. Love it.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I want a fairly small one on my chest over my heart showing the layers of skin and muscle tissue pulling back a few inches to show a sort of "window" all the way through to the heart muscle (actual anatomically correct heart). On the surface I want Pikachu and 2-3 other characters (I know which already) to be playing together.

Soon as I find an artist confident enough to prove they have the talent to draw up what I am envisioning before wanting to charge me; I'll be buying the design then finding an inkshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Here's mine. Love it.

Art work is horrid, you're happy though that's all that matters I guess.