Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That's so silly on so many different levels. :P
    A German should be the last one to find this silly to be honest. You allied with France, which your mutual history is more bloody compared to that of Turks' and Greek's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Bulgarians can go love themselves man. No one , save for Russia looking for more pawns, is interested in you, to be honest. And this is not Neo-Ottomanism, what I suggested is a product of "hellenoturkism". Although I am not a particular admirer of that ideology, the need for improved cooperation for both Greece's and Turkey's sake is obvious.
    Mostly for Turkey's sake, though. Let's be honest here. Once Greek is back on its feet, it's still in the EU and has strong partners and friends. Turkey? On the verge on getting the door slammed shut to the EU for good. Which is what you want, so that's not a big deal, is it? Great, now you can turn yourself into the proper vassal state for Russia that you always wanted.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Makes me glad the UK has voted to leave the fourth reich

You won't be able to use our money to bail out Greece this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Greece ran itself into the ground all on its own. They were pushing an unsustainable welfare state, and it finally came crashing down. They can blame Germany and the EU all they want, but those were just bad attempts to save a failed state. If I were Germany, I would have never intervened. Let Greece fail, let their people figure it out for themselves.
    They didn't and no they did not.
    They could even blame IMF and NATO by the way. But cutting defence investments is not something you do it seems. Letting your people suffer is the way to go.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

A German should be the last one to find this silly to be honest. You allied with France, which your mutual history is more bloody compared to that of Turks' and Greek's.
    Yes, but... see, the difference is. French and Germans were one people at some point in history. We diverged, but we actually do fight over shit, because it used to be both of our shit. That region in France that we kept giving back and forth? There's historical reasons why it wasn't settled who it belongs to for such a long time. Greece and Turkey? Never the same people. Not even once. You conquered them at some point, yes. And they conquered you, too, in ancient times. But never, at any point in history, have you been the same people. :P

And let's not forget that Greek and Turkish history is just as bloody as French and German history. You just have to go back a bit further than WW2 to see it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's so silly on so many different levels. :P
    Comically, one of the reasons Greece is in so much trouble is because it has one of the best air forces in the EU, because they were scared of Turkey and blew all their money on F-16s.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post

Yeah, we're glad, too. At least now we can actually save them, instead of dealing with people fucking up the efforts to run things smoothly at every turn.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-schemes-2023/

The European Commission wants Britain to be paying into EU projects for four years after it has signed a Brexit deal, with final payments continuing up until the end of 2023, the Daily Telegraph has learned.

The plan is part of a European Union demand that Britain settles a €60bn “Brexit bill” before being granted a deal that will govern future trade relations.

The suggestion that Britain should pay in instalments up until 2023 was made at a meeting earlier this month between Michel Barnier, the European Commission’s chief Brexit negotiator, and senior officials from the 27 remaining EU member states.
    Britain will pay or it gets the Luftwaffe again.

Comically, one of the reasons Greece is in so much trouble is because it has one of the best air forces in the EU, because they were scared of Turkey and blew all their money on F-16s.
    There's a bit more to it than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-schemes-2023/

Britain will pay or it gets the Luftwaffe again.
    Man, you're so easy to make fun of... be glad it's the infractions keeping my humour in check. But let's just say, my quib involved wanking and a certain political... leader. :P

Mostly for Turkey's sake, though. Let's be honest here. Once Greek is back on its feet, it's still in the EU and has strong partners and friends. Turkey? On the verge on getting the door slammed shut to the EU for good. Which is what you want, so that's not a big deal, is it? Great, now you can turn yourself into the proper vassal state for Russia that you always wanted.
    It's obviously not for only Turkey's sake. Greece has been nothing more than a pawn for European major powers. The biggest example is, obviously, when UK pretty much convinced Greeks to march over Turks. The greed and ambition was there for Greeks, but it was UK who convinced them to activism. The reason was obvious. War-exhausted UK wanted soldiers to finish of the rebelling Turks, as they were not capable of conducting another campaign in Anatolia. This portion of history should teach Greeks one thing: you are not allies of any colonial major power, you are just pawns.

In more contemporary terms, we have another example. Germany's help were used to save its own banks as some people here pointed out.

As for EU shutting doors to Turkey, not really. You will keep sucking Erdogan's dick, because that serves your interests.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we're glad, too. At least now we can actually save them, instead of dealing with people fucking up the efforts to run things smoothly at every turn.
    I'm sorry we made you agree to guarantee their debt before we paid out, what the hell were we thinking :P

15+ Year Old Account

Have you finally made up your mind about it? So when are you gone then?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I'm sorry we made you agree to guarantee their debt before we paid out, what the hell were we thinking :P
    Yeah, and now you're bitching at us for making sure that they can pay up. Nice plan there, mate. Now we look like the arseholes. :P

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's a bit more to it than that.
    155 F-16's! They have more modern fighter jets than any other EU nation, hell their air force constitutes >15% of the EU's air supremacy jets lol.

Why were we loaning them money when they were spending it on planes, hell they weren't even buying Eurofighters or Typhoons lol, okay it would be useful to have them on hand if Russia attacked the EU/NATO, but still...

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and now you're bitching at us for making sure that they can pay up. Nice plan there, mate. Now we look like the arseholes. :P
    Don´t worry, you both look like assholes. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

It's obviously not for only Turkey's sake. Greece has been nothing more than a pawn for European major powers. The biggest example is, obviously, when UK pretty much convinced Greeks to march over Turks. The greed and ambition was there for Greeks, but it was UK who convinced them to activism. The reason was obvious. War-exhausted UK wanted soldiers to finish of the rebelling Turks, as they were not capable of conducting another campaign in Anatolia. This portion of history should teach Greeks one thing: you are not allies of any colonial major power, you are just pawns.

In more contemporary terms, we have another example. Germany's help were used to save its own banks as some people here pointed out.

As for EU shutting doors to Turkey, not really. You will keep sucking Erdogan's dick, because that serves your interests.
    Wow, Erdowahnistas almost as bad as Putinistas. :P

A pawn? That's why we give them the full benefits of membership of the EU, including full voting rights? Heck, we had to remove one of them from the EU Parliament for a day because he literally called Turks savage barbarians that fight over every bullshit like dirty dogs. I mean, seriously? You cannot imagine the contempt Greeks have for Turkey. That's one key humour in your feeble attempt at talking about Greek/Turkish brotherhood. There isn't any. They hate you. I mean, you cannot possibly imagine the deep rooted disgust they have for you. You think they hate on Germany? That's pretty mild compared to what they think about you. :P

Btw, keep on talking like that. All of you. The more you wave your dick jokes around and pretend you can dictate conditions, the less likely you'll ever be in the EU. We'll keep on dangling the carrot in front of your nose to make you what we want, because we can. And I'll laugh about this for years to come. That stunt Erdowahn pulled about blackmailing the EU with those refugees? See, the refugee crisis is temporary. It's going to stop. But that one impression of a little dick thinking he can fuck us over? That'll last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Don´t worry, you both look like assholes. :P
    Yes, well, at least we're European. That means we're assholes in style. :P

Wow, Erdowahnistas almost as bad as Putinistas. :P
    Dear Slant, you gotta be more aggressive than that to taunt me :>

A pawn? That's why we give them the full benefits of membership of the EU, including full voting rights? Heck, we had to remove one of them from the EU Parliament for a day because he literally called Turks savage barbarians that fight over every bullshit like dirty dogs. I mean, seriously? You cannot imagine the contempt Greeks have for Turkey. That's one key humour in your feeble attempt at talking about Greek/Turkish brotherhood. There isn't any.
    Look how that full benefits of EU membership turned out for Greece. Considering EU is a politically superficial union, I don't see how this can be considered as a "benefit". As for some Greek calling Turks barbarians, we have people using "Greek" as an insult here. Luckily, tho, we have sensible people too having no personal grudge based on history. What we need is mutual respect, and not some exaggerated "brotherhood" as you pointed out.

They hate you. I mean, you cannot possibly imagine the deep rooted disgust they have for you. You think they hate on Germany? That's pretty mild compared to what they think about you. :P
    If I was a Greek, I would take this as an insult to be honest. You are portraying entire Greek population base as hateful and genocidal.

Btw, keep on talking like that. All of you. The more you wave your dick jokes around and pretend you can dictate conditions, the less likely you'll ever be in the EU. We'll keep on dangling the carrot in front of your nose to make you what we want, because we can. And I'll laugh about this for years to come. That stunt Erdowahn pulled about blackmailing the EU with those refugees? See, the refugee crisis is temporary. It's going to stop. But that one impression of a little dick thinking he can fuck us over? That'll last.
    This paragraph pretty much proves that deep down inside, you know I am telling the truth.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2017-02-22 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    They didn't and no they did not.
    They could even blame IMF and NATO by the way. But cutting defence investments is not something you do it seems. Letting your people suffer is the way to go.
    Greece was going broke before anyone stepped in. Their economy was in a free fall, and they had no real means to escape. The people had supported massive social and welfare programs, and there was simply not enough revenue to cover it all. The benefits did not match the low amount of work that was being put into the system.

Dear Slant, you gotta be more aggressive than that to taunt me :>

Look how that full benefits of EU membership turned out for Greece. Considering EU is a politically superficial union, I don't see how this can be considered as a "benefit". As for some Greek calling Turks barbarians, we have people using "Greek" as an insult here. Luckily, tho, we have sensible people too having no personal grudge based on history. What we need is mutual respect, and not some exaggerated "brotherhood" as you pointed out.

If I was a Greek, I would take this as an insult to be honest. You are portraying entire Greek population base as hateful and genocidal.

This paragraph pretty much proves that deep down inside, you know I am telling the truth.
    I'm not taunting you. I'm having a laugh at you. There's a difference, it being I don't actually care about your reaction. :P

I'm not insulting Greeks. See, I know this, because I grew up with a Greek buddy. Heck, half my time I grew up in his family. Trust me, they are very fun and caring people. You cannot imagine how open their family was for outsiders like me. Greeks are very emotional and harsh at times, but they are very forgiving people that like to get along just like everyone else.

So, when I tell you that they, and our neighbours, who also happened to be Greek.. boy, the arguments we heard through that wall, I could write books about them... anyway, when I tell you that they actively despise Turks, it's no joke. And it's not an insult, every Greek will confirm this. They do not like you at all. The best reaction to you guys is "I don't like them" and the worst is the stuff you see in Cyprus.

I'm not even sure how to respond to the last bit. It's a lot of wishful thinking and inconsequential to us, so keep on dreaming. I don't care.

I'm not taunting you. I'm having a laugh at you. There's a difference, it being I don't actually care about your reaction. :P
    Sure, you are not trying to taunt me...That's not the reason why you said I am an "Erdogwahnista". Also, something tells me that you are not having a laugh at the moment .

I'm not insulting Greeks. See, I know this, because I grew up with a Greek buddy. Heck, half my time I grew up in his family. Trust me, they are very fun and caring people. You cannot imagine how open their family was for outsiders like me. Greeks are very emotional and harsh at times, but they are very forgiving people that like to get along just like everyone else.

So, when I tell you that they, and our neighbours, who also happened to be Greek.. boy, the arguments we heard through that wall, I could write books about them... anyway, when I tell you that they actively despise Turks, it's no joke. And it's not an insult, every Greek will confirm this. They do not like you at all. The best reaction to you guys is "I don't like them" and the worst is the stuff you see in Cyprus.
    So you had a Greek buddy who him and possibly his family had Golden Dawn tendencies, and you are extrapolating that to entire Greek population?
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2017-02-22 at 12:48 PM.