Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If it was Trumps America, where all women soon will be forced to use skirts, she wouldn't have protested by coming in pants.
    She doesn't stand for women's rights....she just hates muslims and people from middle-east and Africa.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Shes a nazi, they tend to be rather... disgusting.
    Actually Nazi's seemed to be very focused on being Aesthetically pleasing. Communists are the disgusting ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If it was Trumps America, where all women soon will be forced to use skirts, she wouldn't have protested by coming in pants.
    She doesn't stand for women's rights....she just hates muslims and people from middle-east and Africa.
    Jesus christ; you people are deluded beyond repair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey good for her.

Can you imagine if she asked them to take their headscarves off if they went to France? They'd lose their fucking minds.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    You mean the same way that European Countries did all they could to promote Hillary Clinton and try to paint Trump as a piece of shit?
    But Trump is a piece of shit.

Le Pen will get exposed as the Putin money guzzler she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You probably also were one of those people that said Brittain wouldnt leave the EU, and Trump wouldnt be President of the US. You globalist elitists still havent opened your eyes. I feel sad for you
    You should take a second look at the breexit polls.

Deleted
    Well if she wins, I kind hope for foreign diplomats to just show up naked, screw the cultural rules of a nation, it is party time

As much as I respect that she wanted to gesture the disliking of that aspect of their culture, it simply isn't going to help a whole lot. They aren't going to suddenly change their ways because a foreigner tells them too, we should know, we moan every time someone does it about our cultures.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The whole idea of "respecting culture" is just BS. If you can't come up with a better reason why people should do what you say besides it just being your custom, then you probably shouldn't be doing it to begin with.
    The idea of political figures and world leader "respecting culture" is not BS, especially if they intend to have friendly relation or business venture with said culture.

As a man or a woman, you are entitled to your outrage and the message you want to send to the world. But when you are responsible for foreign relations of a country, representing hundred of millions of your citizen, a touch of restrain might not be the worst idea.

I have some temper and sometimes get angry for various reasons (justified or not). But my outburst only involve me and i accept the consequences. A nation leader does not have the luxury to give in to its impulse.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2017-02-22 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Well if she wins, I kind hope for foreign diplomats to just show up naked, screw the cultural rules of a nation, it is party time

As much as I respect that she wanted to gesture the disliking of that aspect of their culture, it simply isn't going to help a whole lot. They aren't going to suddenly change their ways because a foreigner tells them too, we should know, we moan every time someone does it about our cultures.
    How about it this way, Maybe we'll respect their cultural customs when they stop driving trucks through a dozen or so people.

You probably also were one of those people that said Brittain wouldnt leave the EU, and Trump wouldnt be President of the US. You globalist elitists still havent opened your eyes. I feel sad for you
    I don't think you have any knowledge of French politics or even France at all.

And I don't think you even know the Le Pen family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    And this is not the case. For all the terror attack lately in France and Europe, terrorism still is nothing but a minor inconvinience. a few hundred death is nothing when your population is 70 millions.
    Tell that to the families and friends of all those who have been murdered in France lately.

The French prime minister said a similar thing a while ago, France must “learn to live with terrorism”.

I hope that Neville Chamberlain-esque sentiment is the rope that the political mainstream in France hangs itself with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a shame about the rest of her views then, eh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Actual feminism in action.
    Le Pen feminist? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ok im dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    How about it this way, Maybe we'll respect their cultural customs when they stop driving trucks through a dozen or so people.
    What? I didn't say that we had to respect them, I simply said that not doing it was unlikely to make a change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    What? I didn't say that we had to respect them, I simply said that not doing it was unlikely to make a change.
    It makes a change quite drastically, It draws a line in the sand to show we respect ourselves over them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do female politicians who practice Islam remove their veils when they go to the West?

I think this rhetorical question covers all the arguments that need to be made here.
    Last edited by Underverse; 2017-02-22 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Actual feminism in action.
    Yep, thats the kind of feminism I could get behind. Why are the ones who call themselves feminist so afraid to point of the elephant in the room?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn the Second View Post
    Tell that to the families and friends of all those who have been murdered in France lately.

The French prime minister said a similar thing a while ago, France must “learn to live with terrorism”.

I hope that Neville Chamberlain-esque sentiment is the rope that the political mainstream in France hangs itself with.
    Appeals to emotion aren't much of an argument.

Deleted
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe...n-grand-mufti/

The next French President Marine LePen will make France Great Again!. She doesnt buckle to other leaders. Shes not a wimp like Sarkozy or Chirac were. As she was visiting other world leaders yesterday, Lebanon's Grand Mufti demanded she wear a headscarf and she told him to shove it up his ass and cancelled the meeting. She isnt a pansy and bowed to his wishes like Hillary wouldve been had she won or Michelle Obama.

[IMG]http://img.ezinemark.com/imagemanagMG]
    You sure like your divisive, disloyal, fearmongering Putin puppets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Call me crazy but when a man a tries to force a woman to wear something just because she's a woman, I define that as sexist and her refusal to wear it empowering.
    Again, refusing to look at the context. What is it with you?

Here's the actual context:No one is "forcing" her to wear anything. She was asked. She declined. It's not "just because she's a woman". The context involves thousands of years of religious tradition and culture.

If anything, this is hypocritical of Le Pen. She constantly argues that Muslim migrants in France need to adapt to French culture, or go home. Yet when she's asked to adapt to a particular culture when visiting a foreign nation, she balks.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd call it more having a lack of respect. I'm sure he'd have to observe certain French customs and whatnot if he were to visit her.

Then again, she's apparently the kind of "leader" idiot people want these days so... have at it.
    Not if the custom is to treat women like lesser. Why would anyone follow such custom