Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    When does the embargo for previews lift? Thought it was 1 hour ago?
    I believe 9AM EST. So about 6.5 hours from as I write this. IGN is doing an info dump then at least.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I specifically said waste of space not size, learn to read.

The size is ludicrous. Also you specifically omitted the 3ds because that didn't fit your whole 'the size has to be big to get shelf presence' nonsense.
    No, so you are complaining the switch cases are what, 1.5 inches too big? Cry me a fucking river. GD some people love to bitch about the most ridiculous things ever. I mean, shame on Nintendo for making beautiful cases that people would like to keep for a collection instead of making them ugly and small as shit so people can safely throw them away to only end up in the landfill.

If waste of space was really the issue, the cases where booklets were not included would be only slightly larger than the game cartridge itself but crazy environmentalists wackos like yourself are never truly satisfied unless they were created out of recycled biodegradable used toilet paper or some other bullshit. With that said, its good to have a beautiful decently sized game case.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2017-02-23 at 08:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    No, so you are complaining the switch cases are what, 1.5 inches too big? Cry me a fucking river. GD some people love to bitch about the most ridiculous things ever. I mean, shame on Nintendo for making beautiful cases that people would like to keep for a collection instead of making them ugly and small as shit so people can safely throw them away to only end up in the landfill.

If waste of space was really the issue, the cases where booklets were not included would be only slightly larger than the game cartridge itself but crazy environmentalists wackos like yourself are never truly satisfied unless they were created out of recycled biodegradable used toilet paper or some other bullshit. With that said, its good to have a beautiful decently sized game case.
    You mad bro? 'Beautiful' cases lol, I think all the pollution has gone to your brain. I don't really care about the case, I just chuckled at the card looking ridiculous in the case, you're confusing humor with bitching.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-02-23 at 09:12 AM.

Watching the latest bombcast it was a total dejavu to the Wii U to see the folks who should be super excited giving shrugs going "anyone still go their preorder?", i'm just genuinely surprised that the modern age of the streamer screamer 'get hype' marketing vector culture people are cooling on something so fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post

Looks like a PSP case

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Looks like a PSP case
    Dunno if this is intentional, but the Switch case's shape matches the actual Game Cart's, just like with the DS and 3DS cases.

Not even surprised...
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...sole-at-launch
    Nintendo Switch will not host a Virtual Console service at launch, Nintendo has now confirmed.

Switch's eShop for purchasing digital games will open its doors on 3rd March alongside the console - once you have downloaded a system update.

But it won't host any games from older consoles - at least, not for now. "We will share more information in the future," a Nintendo press release simply states.

It's not hugely surprising - Nintendo would likely much rather you buy and play its launch games Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and 1-2 Switch. And to be honest, who would really want to download and play Super Mario Bros. another time when you have a new Zelda to play?

However, the delay for Virtual Console sounds like we'll have even longer to wait for details of the service.

Last year, Eurogamer broke the news that Switch will offer digital downloads of GameCube games. We heard at least three titles were being prepped for the console's launch - so it's likely that whatever delay Nintendo has now decided upon it is due to marketing reasons (read: people being busy playing Zelda) rather than anything else.

A delay on Virtual Console talk also means we'll have to wait to hear whether Nintendo will offer discounts to fans when re-purchasing Virtual Console games they own already.

Next week Nintendo will broadcast an eShop-focused presentation featuring some of the 60 indie games coming to Switch this year. You'll be able to watch it next Tuesday, 28th February at 5.30pm UK time.

Three indie games will be available on 3rd March: anti-grav racer Fast RMX, timed-exclusive platformer Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment, and Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove which includes the original Shovel Knight and Specter of Torment together.

Finally, Nintendo has confirmed that the Switch will, as expected, make use of the shared Nintendo Account wallet already used by 3DS and Wii U. You will also be able to purchase games and trigger their download via Nintendo's website.

With this indie game presentation set for next Tuesday, just three days before the Switch's launch, it sounds like we won't be getting another full Nintendo Direct broadcast before the Switch arrives.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-02-23 at 01:38 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Looks like a PSP case
    Those beautiful plastic cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Classic nintendo

"wait for more information"

at this point we won't know jack shit about the switch even when it launches
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Classic nintendo

"wait for more information"

at this point we won't know jack shit about the switch even when it launches
    Yep.

/10char
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Just as a heads up, the Wii U's first VC game was Balloon Fight in late January 2013, two months after launch. All other Wii U VC games didn't start launching until April, except Punch Out, which launched in March.

Also, the 3DS didn't launch with VC either, not until June 2011.

My guess is they are getting the new paid system ready and put it into free beta to launch the VC.

Just as a heads up, the Wii U's first VC game was Balloon Fight in late January 2013, two months after launch. All other Wii U VC games didn't start launching until April, except Punch Out, which launched in March.

at that justifies what exactly? Do you want switch to be another WiiU? Cause nintendo doesn't and this is a WiiU move. There is literally no reason to hold off VC games except if you have no confidence in your launch games. Which considering 6/8 of those games are ports and 1 is an over priced party garbage game I would say yea they don't have any confidence.

They want to funnel their terrible launch title and they don't have some PR excuse to justify it.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

My guess is they are getting the new paid system ready and put it into free beta to launch the VC.
    And this has anything to do with what?

- - - Updated - - -

More news
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the...GSS-05-10aaa0b
    Will it be the Special Edition or something else? Todd Howard says he "can't say."
    One of the biggest-name third-party games confirmed for the Nintendo Switch this year is Bethesda's acclaimed open-world RPG, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. But is Nintendo's new console getting 2016's Special Edition or some other form of the game?
    Unfortunately, we don't know yet. Skyrim director Todd Howard told Polygon (via IGN) that he "can't say" anything about this, at least not yet.

The version of Skyrim for Switch could be a port of the 2011 original, the remastered 2016 Special Edition, or possibly some other form of the game built for Nintendo's system.

The Skyrim Special Edition comes with all of the game's DLC and support for mods, as well as increased resolution and other effects. A Switch demo reel showed Skyrim on the console, but this might not have been gameplay. We'll report back with more details as they become available.

"We love to make games and worlds for you to get lost in, that you can make your own, and never want to put down. Now you don't have to--now you can play Skyrim wherever you want," Howard said during January's Switch event.

Skyrim's Special Edition is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.

Howard told GameSpot this month that Nintendo was "less interested" in Bethesda's games before the Switch. And like many other developers, Howard isn't completely sure if the Switch will be a hit. "I don't know where it's gonna go," he said. "But I think it's a really smart platform. We like it a lot."

The Switch launches on March 3. You can see a list of all the launch titles here and every game confirmed for the system here.
    Its safe to say if it was the remastered version the XB1/PS4 got they would say so. Also comparing what we have seen for The Switch and the remastered versions shows a clear difference.

I guess we will find out more later this year.

More or less just stating what has happened before and my predictions for when it's coming

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ninte...le-yet/0179306

Fast RMX and Shovel Knight launching with the Switch.

- - - Updated - - -

15+ Year Old Account
    Nintendo needs to get PSO2 (Or a similar PSO game) on the switch

At this point i am 100% expecting none of your existing account purchases will follow up and its a clean slate with increased prices.

I really don't know how Nintendo is expecting another Wii money machine with this, too many red flags and too many questions about basic service mechanics being kept in the dark. Either they are not even finished yet or they dont want the consumer to see them for a reason that will put them off buying.

The hardware looks nice but its starting to feel like an xbone scenario for nintendo.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1346789

This NeoGAF post shows multiple reports of the left JoyCons desyncing with media units.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://nintendoeverything.com/switch...-connectivity/

You can share update data locally and physical Switch games will give you My Nintendo points.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Nintendo needs to get PSO2 (Or a similar PSO game) on the switch
    Why? They wouldn't localize it anyways. Hope you know Japanese.

Man people will complain about anything. I rarely use the VC and I would never buy a new console for it, I see it as just a bonus. But if I get a switch it's gonna be for Zelda and maybe Bomberman Nintendo can take as long as they want with the VC.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Man people will complain about anything. I rarely use the VC and I would never buy a new console for it, I see it as just a bonus. But if I get a switch it's gonna be for Zelda and maybe Bomberman Nintendo can take as long as they want with the VC.
    Congratz you barely use the VC do u want a cookie. Doesn't change the fact those who do are getting screwed over and those who want it can't have it since its not there day 1.

Like you said "Man People will complain about anything" that includes your pointless ass post about people complaining.