Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    This is a baseless and disgustingly transphobic statement. You have no idea how many trans people you've walked past and had no idea. And it also doesn't change the fact that your logic still means you'd rather have a trans man with a beard in the woman's rest room than a trans woman. The very logic you're using to try and keep men out of the woman's bathroom actually forces men to use the woman's bathroom.
    Haha, no. The saddest thing is that when SJWs tell these people that OMG YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL YOU TOTALLY LOOK LIKE A WOMAN they actually believe it. No, everyone can tell that it's a guy, they are just being nice. Or afraid of being persecuted if they aren't.

And no, my logic stats that I would rather have neither of them. I just said that surgery is not a requirement of being a trans woman, and with a dumb law like this even a guy with a beard could be one, and if anyone speaks up against that they are a bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    Transgenderism is a mental illness and should not be encouraged, it's called Gender Dysphoria. It's impossible to switch genders, that's why the suicide rate it so high for those poor people. I agree with trump, let the states decide that way everyone is happy.
    LOL

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Haha, no. The saddest thing is that when SJWs tell these people that OMG YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL YOU TOTALLY LOOK LIKE A WOMAN they actually believe it. No, everyone can tell that it's a guy, they are just being nice. Or afraid of being persecuted if they aren't.

And no, my logic stats that I would rather have neither of them. I just said that surgery is not a requirement of being a trans woman, and with a dumb law like this even a guy with a beard could be one, and if anyone speaks up against that they are a bigot.
    You're talking bolocks now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    So who is the arbiter of what appearance is feminine enough? Do you not see how fundamentally sexist your argument is? You can't ban people from bathrooms on something as subjective as looks. Some trans people pass, some don't. Some cis people might be mistaken as a trans person.
    But that was my exact argument. People here are saying that some trannies (almost) look like women, so they should be allowed into women's bathroom. But if you let them in, then it's a discrimination not to let in the ugly ones. So in the end you will still have guys looking like guys in women's bathroom, you can't have one but not the other.
    Therefore, it's not an acceptable argument that a minority of trannies resemble women since you cannot let only them into women's bathrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktop Cadence View Post
    LOL

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx
    If that is true, then why is the suicide rate so high, even for those who had "gender reassignment" surgery.

Deleted
    LOL
    A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder.
    I'd say cutting off your dick is pretty distressing and leads to a disability of not having your dick attached to your body anymore.
    They also have a significantly increased risk of suicide, which is again a sign of distress.
    Furthermore, even after surgery, suicide rate is very high. Which implies that mutilating yourself is not the cure for a mental disease after all, surprise, surprise.

Hey, 'member when all his sycophants went, "OH DANG PENCE WON'T INFLUENCE THE ADMINISTRATION, TRUMP IS THE MOST LGBT FRIENDLY CANDIDATE EVER!"

You can fuck off now.

Deleted
    Well the thing is.

In the end both left and right "dream" of a perfect world reflecting their ideals.

Most people understand that skin color is no reason to hate each other.
    They understand that we have to be respectful and love each other.

The thing they don't understand (and rightfully so) why the very ones who preach diversity, unification and love are the one who scream the loudest :

- HATE Trump
    - HATE White people
    - HATE White privilige
    - HATE males

The current rise of right winged "supporters" are what those lefties created. Back in the days being liberal was about voting rights and equality. Now its about hate, chaos and privilige.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    How many Urinals are there in women's bathroom?

Iirc, they're all stalls. Your strawman is shit.
    So then, remove urinals from Mens rooms and install an extra Stall.

Boom, both mens and womens rooms have equal privacy.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Hey, 'member when all his sycophants went, "OH DANG PENCE WON'T INFLUENCE THE ADMINISTRATION, TRUMP IS THE MOST LGBT FRIENDLY CANDIDATE EVER!"

You can fuck off now.
    Sessions had more to do with this, which shouldn't be a shocker either.

I'd say cutting off your dick is pretty distressing and leads to a disability of not having your dick attached to your body anymore.
    They also have a significantly increased risk of suicide, which is again a sign of distress.
    Furthermore, even after surgery, suicide rate is very high. Which implies that mutilating yourself is not the cure for a mental disease after all, surprise, surprise.
    The DSM-5 and ICD-11 disagree with you.

What diagnostic manual is left? None.

Learn to science, dude.

The DSM-IV (1994) quotes a prevalence of roughly 1 in 30,000 assigned males and 1 in 100,000 assigned females seek sex reassignment surgery in the USA. The most frequently quoted estimate of prevalence is from the Amsterdam Gender Dysphoria Clinic[32] The data, spanning more than four decades in which the clinic has treated roughly 95% of Dutch transsexuals, gives figures of 1:10,000 assigned males and 1:30,000 assigned females. Though no direct studies on the prevalence of GID have been done, a variety of clinical papers published in the past 20 years provide estimates ranging from 1:7,400 to 1:42,000 in assigned males and 1:30,040 to 1:104,000 in assigned females.[1][2][3]

[1] van Kesteren, Paul J. M; Henk Asscheman, Jos A. J Megens, Louis J. G Gooren (1997)."Mortality and morbidity in transsexual subjects treated with cross-sex hormones". J. Clin. Endocrinol. (Blackwell, Oxford, UK) 47 (3): 337–343. doi:10.1046/j.1365-2265.1997.2601068.x. PMID 9373456. via [3]
    [2] http://tgmentalhealth.com/2010/03/31...ransgenderism/ via [3]
    [3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexualism#Prevalence
    This does not support your older post:

Quote Originally Posted by devla
    Oh no, mentally diseased perverts can no longer get into women's bathrooms.
    Is it a coincidence that it's always men who pretend to be women and extremely rarely the other way around?
    You're framing it as almost all trans are mtf because they are diseased perverts that want to look/do something to women in women's bathrooms. It's 100% fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Impossible. They might have a clitoris thats reshaped and enlarged or something but they will never have a functioning penis
    So, they need to be able to ejaculate like a real man, and get an erection like a real man, to use the Mens room.

What are you doing in there? I just go to pee and shit. Sex is the last thing on my mind in the restroom. Is there a wank meeting schedule I have been aware of?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted

Learn to science, dude.
    Well, there's DSM-4 which agrees with me. I understand that due to massive lobbying and SJW pressure it was removed from the latest version.
    Also psychology is not science.

Learn to science, dude.
    I'm afraid you're mistaken, science is on our side. Gender=Sex they're the same, XX chromosome for women, XY for men, learn to science dude. Pretending otherwise is cruel, and encourages a very damaging mental illness.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-23 at 07:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    That's interesting, I wonder the reason for the disparity.
    One reason involved might be, that, as far as I know, it's way more difficult to make a functional penis out of a vagina than the other way around, surgery isn't quite that far yet. I think I've read there's no way yet for them to actually not keep their vagina (for non-recreational purposes), and it might be even advisable to not have surgery at all? I'm not sure about the details of the last part though.

Anyway, because of this I don't think comparing surgery rates makes for a good indicator.

Yes, let's make bathrooms for all 68 genders.

I couldn't care less who uses which restroom and neither should you. Snowflakes in here all afraid of big bad trans people, needing their safe space.

Does this mean I can't identify as an attack helicopter anymore? Is the helipad no longer my bathroom?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    This does not support your older post:
    You're framing it as almost all trans are mtf because they are diseased perverts that want to look/do something to women in women's bathrooms. It's 100% fantasy.
    I'd call them mentally diseased perverts even if they didn't go into women's restrooms.
    And from my personal experience (which I understand may not be representative), even if there are FTM trannies they rarely go into men's restroom. They definitely do not use the urinal due to obvious physical reasons.

I also never ever heard of other people being outraged of FTMs going into men's restrooms, yet there are plenty of cases for the MTF version, which is why this debate even exists. Therefore, I assume that it's either more relevant, or that it bothers women more and men care less about it.