Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    I'm sure someone would try for enough cash, but I wouldn't call them a surgeon.
    I wouldn't call a person doing back alley abortions a doctor, either. But the service will exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The only thing I can come up with to not be on board is maybe wanting to walk your children slowly into trans people. But that logic is undone as soon as someone corrects them on gendering and actual trans person and the kid learns there.

Otherwise, people are uncomfortable around opposite genders as both nontrans and trans people care who surrounds them. If it wasn't for the fear of being a guy in a woman's bathroom, I'd have no qualms about using the other bathroom.
    I'm glad we're on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Because it just confuses people. Queer is understood to not be "normal", or "straight". Which I am ok with, as the label is not very precise. I would actually be Pansexual, but that is not part of the normal label that is used.
    How about you like what you like instead of coming up with more letters for an acronym that loses meaning the longer it gets?

Labeling everything and absorbing it is exactly why I can't stand what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    I do not understand the necessity of gender specific bathrooms, I mean why would you care if the person taking a dump next to you has a penis or not?
    Because we Americans are fucking prudes and homophobes. Personally I don't care who is taking a dump in the booth next to me, that is not going to stop me from going home and sleeping with my Wife everynight.

At the massage therapy clinic that I work at, we have had male clientele afraid to get a massage from our male therapists because they are afraid that it will turn them gay.

Sounds more like unresolved emotional and masculinity issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The American conservative is a delicate species they need their safe space from genitalia one look at a breast or penis sends them into a sexual frenzy. For the sake of these delicate flowers we must pass laws to save them from themselves.

P.S they are totally fine with seeing violence and mass murder though.
    Dont your remember the janet jackson Superbowl massacre? Millions of uptight conversatives died that day.

Good! Boys who want to believe they're girls have no business in a woman's restroom and vice versa. You can be anything you want but when it comes to public facilities and government paperwork you check your delusions at the door. What you or me "identify" with is irrelevant. But today's generation are so mentally whacked good luck trying to talk some sense into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    The APA doesn't deem them being mentally ill. I'll take your word for it though since you're clearly a leading authority on psychology and gender studies .
    Absolutely false. APA recognizes mental illness. Therefore recognizes this as a mental illness.

- - - Updated - - -

Love the dumbfounded responses with confusion on why someone would waste their time on this when they sat there and praised Obama for wasting his time on this non-issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Because that confuses people... And because your partners will ask. Bi guys are not on best of terms with gay guys, for instance, nor with straight women.

I try to use the most generic old timey term so that most at least will get that I am not "straight". And if they care, I can explain what I actually mean.
    That shit reeks of standing out.

I like certain men and women. Boom. If that confuses people, they can educate themselves on not needing a mile long acronym.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw this coming when he picked Mike "shock the gays" Pence as his VP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I saw this coming when he picked Mike "shock the gays" Pence as his VP.
    I was fairly sure it was going to happen, as soon as Trump said it wasn't.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    Good! Boys who want to believe they're girls have no business in a woman's restroom and vice versa. You can be anything you want but when it comes to public facilities and government paperwork you check your delusions at the door. What you or me "identify" with is irrelevant. But today's generation are so mentally whacked good luck trying to talk some sense into them.
    And since a person can legally change their gender with government paperwork, you were saying about checking your delusions? Take your own advice maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Absolutely false. APA recognizes mental illness. Therefore recognizes this as a mental illness.

- - - Updated - - -

Love the dumbfounded responses with confusion on why someone would waste their time on this when they sat there and praised Obama for wasting his time on this non-issue.
    Huh!? The APA recognizes mental illness but they don't classify being transgender as suffering from mental illness.

"identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder"

http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx

Maybe educate yourself before trying to correct others on their field of study .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    A handful of states still require blood tests for couples planning to marry. Most do not.

So crazy states

Deleted
    Mangina's should stay outside womens bathrooms. It is disgusting in every sense of the word.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-23 at 07:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I was fairly sure it was going to happen, as soon as Trump said it wasn't.
    Actions speak louder than words. You don't pay attention to his twitter feed or his speeches. You pay attention to his cabinet picks, and his executive orders.

Maybe, though that is not my intention (standing out). I am actually trying not to label myself bi, straight, gay, etc... mostly because I think the labels tend to lock people (or their perceptions of themselves), in.
    "I actually try not to label myself."

"As a queer person"

Okie dokie. Also, funny stuff about labeling and encouraging violence against "fascists".

10+ Year Old Account
    Man.. How do you people have sex if you are so appauled by genitalia of the opposite sex.

Icky men in the women's room? Ewwww gross!!!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Mangina's should stay outside womens bathrooms. It is disgusting in every sense of the word.
    Not at all, only to people who are still stuck in the past and can't seem to grow up.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Meaning changes all the time. And as a queer person myself, what do you think is the LGBT agenda? I never received a pamphlet when I "joined".
    Just throwing this out but I actually detest the word queer and find it ridiculous people say LGBTQ, to me queer will always be a derogatory term against homosexuals

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78
    You should go kill yourself. People like you are what's wrong with society you fucking SJW pig.
    With PMs like this, I'm pretty sure I know what is wrong with society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.