Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What tactic is that? Making shit up? Because that is a right wing tactic. Which is why O'Keefe has been sued, and gone to jail for fraud. But hey, keep making shit up. It is the conservative MO when it comes to any reporting. Every conservative outlet is notorious for it.
    The left wing media pre election polls called and said hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    What did they make up, specifically?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently he released them:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-ok...oject-veritas/

I haven't had the time to look into it anymore than just that.

Its up. Its 119 hours of footage, Im not sifting through that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Apparently he released them:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-ok...oject-veritas/

I haven't had the time to look into it anymore than just that.
    Neat, when he releases the raw audio so people can listen without his selective editing, I'll give a shit. Until then, I'll continue to treat him like the untrustworthy liar he's been proven to be and summarily ignore anything he says.

Lol their website is down.

As much as people want it to be so, their own failures to understand probability and statistics does not mean it was fake or made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Neat, when he releases the raw audio so people can listen without his selective editing, I'll give a shit. Until then, I'll continue to treat him like the untrustworthy liar he's been proven to be and summarily ignore anything he says.
    It's supposed to be 119 hours of raw audio yet the article says there is was a "yearslong delay" that O'Keefe would not address as to why it took so long.

Anyone who knows his history knows exactly why it took so long to produce alleged "raw audio"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-med...ll-flat-235307

Basically, he's calling on all morons to 'connect the dots' for him. Which means we're probably in for a month of wonderfully flimsy detective work like Pizzagate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    It's supposed to be 119 hours of raw video yet the article says there is was a "yearslong delay" that O'Keefe would not address as to why it took so long.

Anyone who knows his history knows exactly why it took so long to produce alleged "raw video"
    Indeed. And that he's only listened to a "fraction" of the footage.

It'll likely be the usual affair of releasing a few highly edited segments to misrepresent CNN's comments, followed by the inevitable, "BUT HE'S TOTALLY NOT LYING THIS TIME, GUYS!" from many on the right, followed by the "stunning revelations" that he edited the audio he released and no, there's not some grand conspiracy going on.

This shit happens like clockwork with him. You'd think that the folks on the right that still treat him as a legitimate source would get with the program by now, but I guess finding folks that will say things they agree with is more important than finding the truth : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This shit happens like clockwork with him. You'd think that the folks on the right that still treat him as a legitimate source would get with the program by now, but I guess finding folks that will say things they agree with is more important than finding the truth : /
    Because it's always about sticking it to the other side instead of admitting that your side can be wrong. Unfortunately this is not a new event and even Malcom X spoke on it years ago:

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”

― Malcolm X, By Any Means Necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Well, I want to hear the tapes TBH. Its not like O'Keefe can "make up" audio recording of the CNN news room.

I have a bad feeling though its just going to be a million tapes of people @ CNN saying "Trump Sucks". Which isnt really anything. But you never know!
    No but he will edit them to fit his agenda and take what actually happened completely out of context like everything else ha has done.

They were pretty much right thought. Well within the margin of error, and technically Hillary did win, at least in the popular vote. There were no polls that were 99% Hillary vs 1% Trump and then end up being 48-52 anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    No but he will edit them to fit his agenda and take what actually happened completely out of context like everything else ha has done.
    Nah now is like 119 hours of unedited footage. He is on t_d asking for people to sift through it, their website is down though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Nothing has been edited so far of what I've listened to, and none of it has OKeefe saying anything. They are just recordings, and nothing is crazy so far, just a bunch of people who "know better than us" talking. Nothing I didn't expect.

I was hoping for something juicy. I don't think I'll listen to much more. I am disapoint`.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2017-02-23 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    No, but you can stich together different pieces of audio together, to create something that was never said.

With the subject on camera, talking about how the DNC busses people around to vote multiple times, for example?

That really can't be faked bro, regardless of how much you (and me, tbqh) might want it to not be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    With the subject on camera, talking about how the DNC busses people around to vote multiple times, for example?

That really can't be faked bro, regardless of how much you (and me, tbqh) might want it to not be true.
    Have any evidence of this? Or you just pulling it out of your ass like O'Keefe does?

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Ahh yes liberals attacking okeefe for exposing what pathetic anti American criminals they really are.
    You mean he have a long and proven track record of lying and being a total idiot with no regards to real FACTS yep how come it is ALWAYS so fuckign difficult for the right wingers to stick to FACTS it is like the real world is full of things you dont like and that your solution is so unliked by EVERYONE that you have to LIE LIE LIE and LIE again about how fucking awesome the right wing solution is.

Really if it is so fucking awesome just use the FACTS and folks will see how GREAT it is. really it works if you have truly GREAT ideas, but when your ideas are shit based on lies to please racists and fascists well you get what you deserve when we call you out on the LIES

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Oh good ole Mr. "Entering a Federal Building Under False Pretenses"? Is he trying to lure another journalist onto a boat filled with sex toys again?