Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This is doing a disservice to the English language, but whatever.
    Language evolves. That is how we even have the English language. Language isn't discovered, it is created.

Deleted
    Neither.. left wingers are worse. A healthy society could deal with both gangsters and terrorists but lefties are like cancer, destroying societies ability to defend itself, allowing both gangsters and terrorists afflict some serious damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Language evolves. That is how we even have the English language. Language isn't discovered, it is created.
    I'm not exactly a fan of evolution via intentional disregard for nuance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I'm not exactly a fan of evolution via intentional disregard for nuance.
    Then why take my post out of it's context in order to create nuance that I did not create?

Both options are wrong. Neither gangsters nor terrorist remotely compare to the harm politicians do to the society and its memebers on daily basis. In fact both gangsters and terrorist are byproducts of the morally corrupted "democratic" system everyone seems to adore so much and it's representatives .

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Then why take my post out of it's context in order to create nuance that I did not create?
    I can't answer a question about something I didn't do. Pointing out that your criteria sucks because it ignores the differences which define them is not creating nuance. That nuance was always there, you just discarded it.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Both options are wrong. Neither gangsters nor terrorist remotely compare to the harm politicians do to the society and its memebers on daily basis. In fact both gangsters and terrorist are byproducts of the morally corrupted "democratic" system everyone seems to adore so much and it's representatives .
    They are for their own goals via intimidation. If you need to intimidate people who are causing you no harm in order to reach your goal, your goals are not going to benefit anyone but yourself. Democracy is worse then this to you?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't answer a question about something I didn't do. Pointing out that your criteria sucks because it ignores the differences which define them is not creating nuance. That nuance was always there, you just discarded it.
    Because they discarded other's nuances to begin with by using intimidation to reach their own goals. They do not deserve anyone to look past that until they stop their intimidation.

Because they discarded other's nuances to begin with by using intimidation. They do not deserve anyone to look past that until they stop their intimidation.
    What does this even mean? Without further explanation, this is word salad.

What does this even mean? Without further explanation, this is word salad.
    Look up the meanings of my words if you are having trouble understanding them.

Look up the meanings of my words if you are having trouble understanding them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuance
    a subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound.
    They are using intimidation to discard other people's subtle differences in shades of meaning, expression or sound? That makes no sense, unless terrorists and gangsters are now militant debaters.

They are using intimidation to discard other people's subtle differences in shades of meaning, expression or sound?
    Yes, they don't listen to others, they just intimidate others.

Yes, they don't listen to others, they just intimidate others.
    That's not how the word 'nuance' works.

That's not how the word 'nuance' works.
    Intimidation is a way people discard the nuances pertaining to others.

Until they are willing to stop doing that, I am willing to discard all nuances pertaining to them, even in language.

Deleted
    You can make a deal with a gangster. Not so much with a terrorist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Gangster rap >> terrorist rap

Also one mans terrorist is anothet mans freedom fighter.
    Depending on who wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    These are all American numbers

Death from terrorist since 1995 = 3503
    Deaths from gangsters since 1995 = ~42,000
    Doesn't really change my statement or sentiment. Number of deaths caused is not a factor in my thinking on this topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    So greed based murder is more okay then power hungry murder. Nice capitalist spin on it.
    Economically motivated street criminals not centered on changing the political and cultural landscape of a nation is indeed more okay.

I might change my stance when the Gangster Disciples on Lamron start driving tanks, flying planes into buildings and posting execution vids of infidels on Youtube because religion instead of just trying to sell me coke and weed.

Terrorists. At least with gangsters they have had entertaining movies/TV shows made about them.

Gangsters do shit for money while terrorists do shit for idealogy and idealogy is way WAY more dangerous.

When a person is willing to blow themselves up for a cause you know that must be worst cause i doubt many gangsters would suicide bomb for money!

10+ Year Old Account
    Whichever one has a gun to your head I'd wager.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

terrorists are way worse, gangsters typically dont target women/children whereas terrorists dont care who they use as suicide bombers.