Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I've always wanted to pay upfront for a Mercedes, only to end up having to drive a Nissan that came with a couple hundred of lottery tickets. Thanks for the class fantasy expansion, Blizzard!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm sorry, OP, but I do not agree with you. :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    this might shock you but.. you dont need any legendaries to play this game. Not a single one the whole expansion and youll be fine.
    Yes, but is it fun to get legendaries that are considered 'bad' knowing you've diminished your chances to get 'good' legendaries? It's a horrible system.
    Hi Sephurik

you people totally missed the point of the legendary system. You aren't supposed to be focused on grinding them, they are supposed to surprise you at a random moment while you are playing the game. Na instead we got tryhards going " omg ive been grinding for months and only have 4 legendaries". They should be so rare that having more than 1 is unheard of

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Yes, but is it fun to get legendaries that are considered 'bad' knowing you've diminished your chances to get 'good' legendaries? It's a horrible system.
    no because all legendaries are good in one way shape or form. They are all going to be upgrade from whatever epic you are wearing so there is no reason to be disappointed. Sure it would have been nice to get 5 extra credit points but 2 will still help my grade

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's interesting that they're killing off hardcore raiding, I'm very interested to see what the new MMO paradigm will be without that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post

Your like whole argument falls apart against a person that doesn't give af about legendaries.
    It's a game man either you enjoy it or you don't.

Sure there may be people that take things too far.
    But there's people like that everywhere.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    What about when a car design team goes to 10 veteran race car and test pilots and says "here, drive this and tell us what you think". The the test pilots all come back with the same list of problems, to which the design team responds "It's supposed to work that way", ignores the list, and doesn't actually fix anything?
    What if the car isn't designed for the 10 racers but for the 1,000,000s of customers, but such customers can't even agree on the simplest of things and basically since MOP have been looking for nothing more than to tear at each others throat to have the car design team focus on them and them alone?

Deleted
    Our raid team has like 4 or 5 people with BiS legendaries and we're 8/10.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm in camp:

I trust a car designer to build a car, not one of millions of drivers.
    I giggled, that's a cute and scientific way to put it.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

you people totally missed the point of the legendary system. You aren't supposed to be focused on grinding them, they are supposed to surprise you at a random moment while you are playing the game. Na instead we got tryhards going " omg ive been grinding for months and only have 4 legendaries". They should be so rare that having more than 1 is unheard of

- - - Updated - - -

no because all legendaries are good in one way shape or form. They are all going to be upgrade from whatever epic you are wearing so there is no reason to be disappointed. Sure it would have been nice to get 5 extra credit points but 2 will still help my grade
    Other than being 940 item level some of them aren't good..at all.

You're being insanely obtuse if you can't see why someone who gets "Corruption slows enemy movement speed by 60%" is pissed off.

Before I quit in 7.0 I got "Norgannon's Foresight" legendary boots which were worse than my 865 Ursoc boots. Which then diminished my chances of getting "Marquee bindings of the Sun King" which at the time simmed for over a 35k dps gain for me.

Stop defending this horrible system.
    Hi Sephurik

I'm still enjoying the game, but thanks for looking out for me.

I just had the best customer support contact of my life, and I enjoy the game immensely, so I'm good. I sit at 1 legendary equipped and I'm not going to pretend that the devs murdered my firstborn, raped my dog and set fire to my hamsters unlike some...

Other than being 940 item level some of them aren't good..at all.

You're being insanely obtuse if you can't see why someone who gets "Corruption slows enemy movement speed by 60%" is pissed off.

Before I quit in 7.0 I got "Norgannon's Foresight" legendary boots which were worse than my 865 Ursoc boots. Which then diminished my chances of getting "Marquee bindings of the Sun King" which at the time simmed for over a 35k dps gain for me.

Stop defending this horrible system.
    Thats actually one of the legendaries I was hoping to get then maybe i'd be more interested in pvp but regardless you have an entitled attitude over legendaries which is the wrong way to play the game. There are tons of bad ass legendaries that id prefer to have over what i have but I am not dieing or having my fun hindered by a piece of gear. Your BIS should not include legendaries or warforged gear. That shit is based on luck as you play the game and all add extra benefit not punishment. After getting the base ilvl piece of gear from a raid if you continue to "grind" it in hopes for procced gear then realize you are gambling heavy with your time and shouldnt have this angry feeling when it doesnt happen. I dont grind legendaries or warforged gear because that sounds miserable and its not likely that I will get something.. if the small chance is worth it to you then go ahead and play but dont force yourself to do something in a game where we play for fun. If you arent having fun find a new playstyle or change your perception no one is forcing you to play or do anything a certain way and nobody cares about your players progression

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how the excuse to not update shitty leg items is because of 'the items fantasy'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Blizzard is just a used car salesman that sold you a car without a transmission, now he wants you to sell you a service warranty in the form of a shiny new patch while you continue to pay for 6 more months of waiting for you Legendary to drop..
    If anyone plays a game, let alone pays a subscription for said game, purely to lie in wait for an RNG legendary then they deserve to be scammed. Only a fucking idiot would have that mindset.

So I'm glad you're preaching to the fucking idiots. God knows they need it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's the same thing every time. We've missed the mark but will strive to fix/change it, but it will come too late to undue the damage. Sorry. Keep playing tho, more to come!
    Don't forget the part when they only learned their lesson - whatever they might be - after releasing content to live servers. It is, after all, completely impossible to test things in alpha, beta or PTR and read thousands posts of feedback. They need to relase their genius ideas, see that people were right and then fix few things after several months. Maybe. Or claim "they'll get it right during next expansion", where they'll do a 180, overcompensate and break something else.

Does anyone know any good memes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

4 level 110's and none of them have a legendary. I'm shocked and amazed that the game still lets me log on, shoot the shit with guildmates and have fun in the process.

Still paying for 2 accounts after all these years. Don't care about legendaries or the lack there of. Don't care about flying or the lack there of. Don't care about which class is FOTM. Still playing with the same group of people and still having a grand 'ol time.

Thats actually one of the legendaries I was hoping to get then maybe i'd be more interested in pvp but regardless you have an entitled attitude over legendaries which is the wrong way to play the game. There are tons of bad ass legendaries that id prefer to have over what i have but I am not dieing or having my fun hindered by a piece of gear. Your BIS should not include legendaries or warforged gear. That shit is based on luck as you play the game and all add extra benefit not punishment. After getting the base ilvl piece of gear from a raid if you continue to "grind" it in hopes for procced gear then realize you are gambling heavy with your time and shouldnt have this angry feeling when it doesnt happen. I dont grind legendaries or warforged gear because that sounds miserable and its not likely that I will get something.. if the small chance is worth it to you then go ahead and play but dont force yourself to do something in a game where we play for fun. If you arent having fun find a new playstyle or change your perception no one is forcing you to play or do anything a certain way and nobody cares about your players progression
    legendary effects are disabled in bgs/arena...so unless it's world pvp there's no sense in hoping for that legendary...