Mythic Kills before mythic missions

I know this subject has been brought up a million times, but I've only seen hearsay before, with numbers ranging anywhere between 11 and 21.

Anybody have any concrete number for "this is how many mythics I did before I got my first cache"?

12 is the kills you need.
    Last edited by Yunaqt; 2017-02-23 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Edited Qty was incorrect

There are many posts on reddit saying it's 12.

We had someone with 11 only get a heroic cache so we have been bringing people in to get them to 12 to be safe.

Can anyone confirm if the amount of kills matters when the mission pops or when you complete the mission? Or if you have to wait until the next raid reset for it to count.

Quote Originally Posted by Traxion View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the amount of kills matters when the mission pops or when you complete the mission? Or if you have to wait until the next raid reset for it to count.
    It determines the loot you'll get as soon as the mission spawns. I had 11 kills when the mission spawned, and 12 when i started it. Still ended up with a heroic box.

23 mythic kills before my mission showed up, and I had a mythic box.

Requires 12 kills BEFORE missions spawns. If mission spawns before you have 12 you need to fail it and let it respawn the next day to make it Mythic.

Deleted
    13 kills before mission started and got a mythic chest. Was either 12 or 13 when it spawned, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Requires 12 kills BEFORE missions spawns. If mission spawns before you have 12 you need to fail it and let it respawn the next day to make it Mythic.
    Is it confirmed that if you fail the mission it will respawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    11 is the kills you need - was the same throughout WoD, essentially =(Raid Boss Qty+1)
    Wrong. It's 12. I did it with 11 this week and got a heroic cache, and guildies with 12 got the mythic cache.

Is it confirmed that if you fail the mission it will respawn?
    We have had our raiders fail it and get it the next day again. None of them got it back the same day they failed it.

We have had our raiders fail it and get it the next day again. None of them got it back the same day they failed it.
    It worked the same way in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It worked the same way in WoD.
    For clarification I went ahead and tested this since it wasn't a big deal to me. I failed the mission on Saturday and the mission has yet to pop back up as of Tuesday morning.

For clarification I went ahead and tested this since it wasn't a big deal to me. I failed the mission on Saturday and the mission has yet to pop back up as of Tuesday morning.
    Interesting. I never did it myself just losers in guild who didnt have kills saying they did it. Possible it lined up so theirs was about to expire and the new one popd? no clue tbh.

What is frequency of these missions? 10 days?