Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really like how every news about Russia contain some sort of warning messages, about them hacking/invading etc..
    Guardian, you didn't disappoint me.

I'd guess, for a past 10+ years, mainstream media have been feeding slop to general population, forming their opinion on certain subjects.
    And I'd bet any money, nobody actually research information they been feed on a daily basis.
    Bon Appétit, pigs. You deserve your future.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Really? Really? Countries peacefully and voluntarily joining military alliances and supernational organizations while retaining their sovereignty is the same as annexing parts of other countries by force?

Common' let's not draw an equivalence where is none.

You are not this stupid.

Eastern Europe is not "Russian property". Nations there have the right to decide what is in their best interest, who they want to ally with and what organizations they want to join.
    And NATO and the EU have every theoretical level of sense to realize how moving their flag eastward might look to someone else in the East.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The obvious German response would be to create a faux Berlin Wall to knock down.
    Briljant!!!
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Deleted
    I don't know if it sad or funny that some idiots think germany is actually building an army and being a threat.

Like germany has the technology and could actually be a threat to the world, but with how important germany has become being a role model in human rights and democracy it is more likely that the Vatican would build a real size Death Star that shoots down non-believers from space.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    And NATO and the EU have every theoretical level of sense to realize how moving their flag eastward might look to someone else in the East.
    Here you are talking about Russia and ONLY Russia, no one else in the East has any issue with either EU or NATO expansion, on the contrary, pretty much everyone is in favor of it for 3 reasons.

1, Russia doesn't own East and Central Europe. But it has a history of acting like it did, which is why everyone is eager to escape its sphere of influence.
    2, NATO and the EU are not "encroaching territorial entities", no matter how much one tries to paint them as such, because of their voluntary nature. Theoretically Russia could in effect join the EU for example, if it would undergo the political, economic and legal reforms required to do so. And later could even leave it if it wants to.
    3, And finally this bears repetition, RUSSIA DOESN'T OWN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE, so it needs to fucking stop acting like it had some sort of right over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a great victory for them, and the world. Why shouldn't they be proud?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I can't find anything like that. Are you making it up?
    Good that you are source critical, why do you think I did made it up? Are you self projecting? I did try to re-find the event, but I did fail. Code words like Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, Red Banner making it difficult to Googel it becuse of all information of WW2 that use the same words. Not also that I did use loots of ??? becuse I was unsure of the details.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're working their way backwards through history. In 2018 just in time for Putin's next re-election they'll recreate the Great Purge.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-the-reichstag

It's a neat idea. Remind people that fascism shouldn't be tolerated and that despite export imbalance and budget surpluses Germany is not invincible.
    I feel like it's lacking, in a major way, in the class department. You are better than this, Russia.

Germany is expanding its army with 200 000 men. It's dangerous for Europe that they are ramping up their war machine once more.
    And russia is threatening half of europe because they want to have missile defence systems to defend against russia. Russia invaded the ukraine, i think its about time europe start being able to defend itself against russia if it was called for. Or do you think that germany is going to become neo nazi germany becuase they are getting a military again?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    RUSSIA DOESN'T OWN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE, so it needs to fucking stop acting like it had some sort of right over it.
    Germany doesn't either, but they have weaponized debt and political pressure to subjugate the region.

Just look at the hissy fit they threw when their puppets in Poland got voted out of power and a German critical government took over.

German ambitious over the region never end. They just softened their tone, for now.

Germany doesn't either, but they have weaponized debt and political pressure to subjugate the region.

Just look at the hissy fit they threw when their puppets in Poland got voted out of power and a German critical government took over.

German ambitious over the region never end. They just softened their tone, for now.
    Should probably be more honest with yourself. You don't like the EU doing it but you are fine with Russia doing it.

Deleted
    They should also replicate Stalingrad, and have people with belts behind them ready to whoop their asses if they don't want to reenact it. Also only 1 out of two children should receive a gun replica.

You're like a broken record, Cybran.
    What is the poont?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    They should also replicate Stalingrad, and have people with belts behind them ready to whoop their asses if they don't want to reenact it. Also only 1 out of two children should receive a gun replica.

Sure the movie isn't really "historically accurate" or anything like that, but then again it's not like there are any other big budget movies about the Eastern front to compare it to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Should probably be more honest with yourself. You don't like the EU doing it but you are fine with Russia doing it.
    Yes undemocratic countries with no free press tickles Cybrans endorphins.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Sure the movie isn't really "historically accurate" or anything like that, but then again it's not like there are any other big budget movies about the Eastern front to compare it to.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1036052_come_and_see

Every child in Europe should watch this movie in school. To see the true face of Germany.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-24 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well, I mean Germany does seem to have a habit of wanting lebensraum in the East.
    I know, because Russia is really the land of our dreams. Those -20° winters. The swamp Russia turns into in the Spring. The dry continental heat in the dummer. The storms sweeping over the plains in the fall.

Btw, just to make it clear, Germany only did that once. Everything else? That "habit"? Only happening in your head. But it's ok, I know Americans tend to fantasize a little when life gets too boring. Especially about anything German.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1036052_come_and_see

Every child in Europe should watch this movie in school. To see the true face of Germany.
    Ironically, the only people left in Europe who revere the memory of the Nazis and are trying to revive their political goals are being sponsored and supported by Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by maxchum View Post
    I really like how every news about Russia contain some sort of warning messages, about them hacking/invading etc..
    Guardian, you didn't disappoint me.

I'd guess, for a past 10+ years, mainstream media have been feeding slop to general population, forming their opinion on certain subjects.
    And I'd bet any money, nobody actually research information they been feed on a daily basis.
    Bon Appétit, pigs. You deserve your future.
    So, let's assume... your house is burning, and someone keeps yelling "Fire! Fire!"... is your natural reaction to tell him to shut the fuck up, because you're sick of hearing "Fire!" whenever he speaks about your house?

Because, honestly, that's what your post sounds like. It's the purposeful and naive attempt to stay ignorant. I don't even have more to say to it, really. You obviously don't want anything bad to be happening, so therefore any News about negative things must be wrong or something... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.