Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Trump Hits Another Home run at CPAC!

Wow, What a speech!! So inspiring! Some of his best quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    "There is no such thing as a 'global flag. I'm not representing the globe, I'm representing your country."

"We're going to put the regulation industry out of work."

"We will cut wasteful spending. We will promote our values. We will rebuild our inner cities."

"Forgotten men and women of this country 'will be forgotten no longer"

"We are going to keep radical Islamic terrorists the hell out of our country."

Trump on vow to rebuild military: 'Nobody's gonna mess with us folks.' Says 'no one will dare question' the US

"It's time for all Americans to get off of welfare and get back to work" - Hell Yeah, about time!!!

Trump sums up relationship with Mexico: 'We get the drugs, They get the money.'

Trump tells CPAC: 'You finally have a president'
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...sses-cpac.html

He hit every nail on the head with this awe inspiring patriotic speech!
    Last edited by Orlong; 2017-02-24 at 05:40 PM.

More nationalist fellation.

Yawn.

'We get the drugs, They get the money.'
    Well, that's how the transaction tends to work in my experience...

Yes, how inspiring. Chest-thumping, xenophobia, and more empty promises.

The brighter the picture, the darker the negative...

Keep up your rah-rah posts, the more rhetoric-based praising they are = the closer we are to your King's downfall. ^_^

And remember, we are getting the bad ones out. These are bad dudes. We're getting the bad ones out, OK? We're getting the bad -- if you watch these people, it's like gee, that's so sad. We're getting bad people out of this country, people that shouldn't be whether it's drugs or murder or other things. We're getting bad ones out, those are the ones that go first and I said it from day one. Basically all I've done is keep my promise.
    He has the best words.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He has the best words.
    He would make Michael Jackson proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He has the best words.
    awe inspiring.

or something...

Deleted
    If he would like to get the worst guy out, he would retire.

You missed one:

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    They shouldn't be allowed to use sources unless they use somebody's name.
    Also, if he wants to cut wasteful spending, he could stop flying to his weekend house at our expense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

What's the issue with regulation? I can see the appeal of the other claims (even if I don't agree with all of them) but deregulation is surely only a bad thing for the consumer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Yes, how inspiring. Chest-thumping, xenophobia, and more empty promises.
    That's the problem with you regressive left, you keep spewing stuff like "xenophobia" but don't even know what it mean.

There's NOTHING xenophobic about what he said, he's defending his culture and the valor of his country against alien element.

I hope you'll have a nice trip to Mexico city or some islamic country and see WHY you must protect what make your country not a shit show like these places are.

I am starting to think all Orlong posts are sarcastic, he just forgets the /s.
    I hoped I could say the same about Trump,...

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    What's the issue with regulation? I can see the appeal of the other claims (even if I don't agree with all of them) but deregulation is surely only a bad thing for the consumer?
    Any experience with Uber or Lyft? Most people that try either quickly realize that taxi regulation hasn't actually been for the benefit of the consumer.

Deleted
    Haha its really funny to see how sad and scared people get by Trump I really think its good Trump got to power bcuz atleast he is making changes!! He has a vision and he isnt gonna stop till he reaches it!

Its a shame we dont have trump here in Sweden

Deregulation is bad for the world. Look at the 2007-08 recession. It was primarily caused by deregulating banks and allowing them to lend to risky consumers that led to a lot of repossessions. It effected the entire world.

Regulating has been used for political and financial reasons. Like anything regulation isn't bad but it can be abused. For instance, let's say you don't want someone to build a power plant, you can keep changing the regulations to make it financially unable to do so.

Or lets say you have money invested in something not needed, you then set up regulation that it's required. All the regulations the US hold has pretty much priced them out of the market. But even de-regulation won't help that, how can a US company who is required and should provide a safe working environment to a place like china were the only safety regulation they have is to put up suicide nets so that they don't lose workers. (I am over exaggerating but you get my point)

10+ Year Old Account
    He won, when is he going to stop campaigning?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Unless you're muslim (or look muslim), mexican, gay, trans, poor, on welfare or aren't sucking Trump's dick.
    He was referring to people that are forgotten. There's no way anyone that reads the NYT, WaPo, or anything other mainstream publication could forget how important discussing trans people all the time is.

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Haha its really funny to see how sad and scared people get by Trump I really think its good Trump got to power bcuz atleast he is making changes!! He has a vision and he isnt gonna stop till he reaches it!

Its a shame we dont have trump here in Sweden
    Sorry, but none of those "changes" he is making are good. If anything he is going to crash the world economy again like Bush did in 2007.