Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Keep showing your lack of football knowledge by blaming it on the manager and not looking at the players.

Could look at Leicester city for a similar pattern

Champions to relegation.

Muppet.

0-1 real madrid lol make that 0-2
    You seem to be giving all the credit to Mou for winning a cup but its the players fault when hes sucked, seems convenient to your agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    You seem to be giving all the credit to Mou for winning a cup but its the players fault when hes sucked, seems convenient to your agenda.
    Dunno how you twisted that to me JUST giving mou credit for a league win. Of course the players count they are the ones playing the game lol...

How you explain hazards form last year? Why did they all play better under gus fucking hiddink? why would Jose want to lose hes the one that would get fired. Plus his kids are in high school in england he wanted to stay here.

You're crazy to not think it was the same shit that just happened to Claudio at Leicester where for whatever reason the players throw a hissy fit and get them fired.

Dunno how you twisted that to me JUST giving mou credit for a league win. Of course the players count they are the ones playing the game lol...

How you explain hazards form last year? Why did they all play better under gus fucking hiddink? why would Jose want to lose hes the one that would get fired. Plus his kids are in high school in england he wanted to stay here.

You're crazy to not think it was the same shit that just happened to Claudio at Leicester where for whatever reason the players throw a hissy fit and get them fired.

So the manager couldnt get the players to perform, and thats the players fault, seems easy to be a manager, the players do well congrats to the manager, the players do bad, not the managers fault, ok...

BTW you scraped by a team that cost less than Pogba alone, today that outplayed you for most of the game there was no great management strategy that won this game got a bit lucky with some calls (again) and had another performance from Ibra, if anyone takes credit for the win today its him.

So the manager couldnt get the players to perform, and thats the players fault, seems easy to be a manager, the players do well congrats to the manager, the players do bad, not the managers fault, ok...

BTW you scraped by a team that cost less than Pogba alone, today that outplayed you for most of the game there was no great management strategy that won this game got a bit lucky with some calls (again) and had another performance from Ibra, if anyone takes credit for the win today its him.
    So all that just to get in a pogba/utd shot. Nice. 6/10

10+ Year Old Account
    3-2 Real Madrid

So all that just to get in a pogba/utd shot. Nice. 6/10
    Deflection the strategy of those without a good point.

Well said.
    He's full of tripe.

Right up there with his mate GOAT.

If you want a proper debate then answer my questions. But I see what you are doing and not that interested.

Nice come back from Real Madrid, perez paid the ref well I see

10+ Year Old Account

Yes Southampton where the better team today, but the lacked in their finishes which United didn't. And last i checked thats what matters in the end. But people just cant get over their hatred of United it seems.

If Southhampton played bad, but managed to get the goals and win the title im pretty damn sure all of you wouldn't complain about it.... Yet again its about scoring. Not playing well. Not having the most possesion. Not getting the most finishes. Its about scoring.

Mourinho fucked up last season in Chelsea (just check the insident at the start of the last season where he went all crazy and threw a hissy fit at the team doctor), but the players in Chelsea also have a responsibility just as the players in Leicester have a seponsibility

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? You're blaming him for this when you're the one who brought Pogba's price in to this and then you blame him for deflecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post

Seriously? You're blaming him for this when you're the one who brought Pogba's price in to this and then you blame him for deflecting?
    Yeah I didnt understand this either. Pretty clear what his intentions are. At least frankie acknowledges im not that bellend GOAT. Was pretty obvious to anyone with a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Yes Southampton where the better team today, but the lacked in their finishes which United didn't. And last i checked thats what matters in the end. But people just cant get over their hatred of United it seems.

If Southhampton played bad, but managed to get the goals and win the title im pretty damn sure all of you wouldn't complain about it.... Yet again its about scoring. Not playing well. Not having the most possesion. Not getting the most finishes. Its about scoring.

Mourinho fucked up last season in Chelsea (just check the insident at the start of the last season where he went all crazy and threw a hissy fit at the team doctor), but the players in Chelsea also have a responsibility just as the players in Leicester have a seponsibility

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure where you got "hatred for United" from my post I thought it was a fairly accurate account of the game, in fact you seemed to agree with what I said.

Bayern with a great perfromance yesterday, 8-0 at home against HSV. I know, HSV aren't good but good for Bayern to get some goals scored in the Bundesliga and nice to see Coman getting a brace! Now to focus on the Cup tie with Schalke at Wednesday.

On the Man United debate that never seems to end on this trade: A couple of years ago I can honestly say that I liked watching United play and I wasn't that "big" of an Arsenal supporter back then so I didn't really mind United winning + I liked RvP since he was dutch.

But nowadays I do "enjoy" watching them lose, I have a couple of friends who support them and my brother is a fan so it's fun to have a laugh at them AND if United is in bad shape it gives Arsenal better chances in the league.

The thing I perhaps dislike the most is how they have crashed and how ridicilous it in fact is. I think it's kinda weak that a team of United's standard field their best line-up against a team like Southampton in a cup final that doesn't mean that much, but that is my opinion.

And I don't see any point in "hating" United for winning this title, I think the other top 5 clubs' fans shouldn't give a damn about a trophy this small..

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh I see the foreign fans are here to give it the whole league cup doesn't matter schtick

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Bayern with a great perfromance yesterday, 8-0 at home against HSV. I know, HSV aren't good but good for Bayern to get some goals scored in the Bundesliga and nice to see Coman getting a brace! Now to focus on the Cup tie with Schalke at Wednesday.

On the Man United debate that never seems to end on this trade: A couple of years ago I can honestly say that I liked watching United play and I wasn't that "big" of an Arsenal supporter back then so I didn't really mind United winning + I liked RvP since he was dutch.

But nowadays I do "enjoy" watching them lose, I have a couple of friends who support them and my brother is a fan so it's fun to have a laugh at them AND if United is in bad shape it gives Arsenal better chances in the league.

The thing I perhaps dislike the most is how they have crashed and how ridicilous it in fact is. I think it's kinda weak that a team of United's standard field their best line-up against a team like Southampton in a cup final that doesn't mean that much, but that is my opinion.

And I don't see any point in "hating" United for winning this title, I think the other top 5 clubs' fans shouldn't give a damn about a trophy this small..
    I think it's shit that teams should be at a point that they don't care about a trophy. I'd rather my team wanted, and tried to win all of the things, than just try to focus all their efforts on top 4 so they can get a place the Champions League only to go out in the 2nd round because they never had any realistic prospect of winning it anyway. It's just a lack of ambition, and the result is being like Arsenal or Spurs or City who can't do anything in Europe. Meanwhile, Utd of old, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern: These are teams that win doubles, trebles, and they do well in Europe because they try to win all the things. It's just a mentality of winning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Ooh I see the foreign fans are here to give it the whole league cup doesn't matter schtick
    I had to google how newcastle voted in the referendum before i slagged you off about foriegners, glad i did, would have looked a fool.

Big match for you in the week. Hoping Palace stay up, i always do the newcastle away trip, top night.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I had to google how newcastle voted in the referendum before i slagged you off about foriegners, glad i did, would have looked a fool.

Big match for you in the week. Hoping Palace stay up, i always do the newcastle away trip, top night.
    Have a bit of fun with the boys do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Have a bit of fun with the boys do you?
    Bit ironic from a Brighton fan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    , would have looked a fool..
    Bit late for that, for starters you're a Palace fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Bit late for that, for starters you're a Palace fan.
    Palace fans vandalise their own bus....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    That was clearly the fans of CRYSTAL PALACEFC and not Palace themselves