Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    I dont think it's confirmed yet. But go to official/PTR forums on battle.net and QQ like hell there. They could listen. If low drop from normal caches its okay. If low drop from 20k one, then FUCK blizzard.

I miss those days when reputations had good gear and guaranteed mount once you hit exalted. Now you get recipes which are mostly useless and nobody cares about, fucking tabard, toys you never use and gear which ALWAYS has lower ilvl than what you already have. Wow. Reps should honestly reward at least 860 items + mount at exalted. Dunno who the fuck designed these.
    "I want my mount I want my mouuuuunt!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    My statement still holds. Why would a casual farm hundreds of world quest ? A casual player doesn't do that. A casual player might play like one week or two then switch to another game. Did you already meet a player who only play wow for the WQ ? Because I d be truly surprised if you did.
    What? No. I'm a casual player, I don't play for 2 weeks and then play another game. That's not casual. I play almost every day, just an hour or maybe two and all I usually do is WQs, level an alt and do LFR once a week. I'm exalted for all reps and would welcome a chance to use the rep I still get every day. And if that reward includes a chance on a mount, all the better! I won't grind or farm it, why would I? But it will be nice to use the extra rep I get anyway towards this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    What? No. I'm a casual player, I don't play for 2 weeks and then play another game. That's not casual. I play almost every day, just an hour or maybe two and all I usually do is WQs, level an alt and do LFR once a week. I'm exalted for all reps and would welcome a chance to use the rep I still get every day. And if that reward includes a chance on a mount, all the better! I won't grind or farm it, why would I? But it will be nice to use the extra rep I get anyway towards this.
    Have you no shame?!

Sigh, The amount of RNG and grinding they're putting into Legion is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    One hour or two each day isn't casual.

Also, there would be better way to use the reputation system and/or to provide the mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    One hour or two each day isn't casual.
    It's not? What is casual to you then? One hour a week? Casual is not only about time spend, it's about what you do with that time. Casually playing = no organized raiding, no schedules, playing 5 hours one day and then not playing for a week, etc.

And yes, there's always another way to provide mounts, but they chose this one. For now. It might change, it's PTR afterall.

It's not? What is casual to you then? One hour a week? Casual is not only about time spend, it's about what you do with that time. Casually playing = no organized raiding, no schedules, playing 5 hours one day and then not playing for a week, etc.

And yes, there's always another way to provide mounts, but they chose this one. For now. It might change, it's PTR afterall.
    This on the whole casual thing. You can play 7 hours a day and can still play casually.

People moan reputations are boring after Exalted. They add something, people moan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Mixing RNG and grinding together is quite a big deal, admit it
    and killing arthas, kael'thas etc etc every week isnt a grind?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    Blizzard honestly has no clue what "Fun" is do they.
    And people wonder why i mostly log in only 2 days a week for 3 hours to raid with my friends not even caring if we kill shit, because that is fun :P
    You think they wonder?

They got their $15... like they care you only play 30 Hours a month for that.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    This might be clever if it wasn't for the fact that it has fuck all to do with this thread. It is nice to see tried and true flybaby arguing strategy in other topics though. It is always amusing seeing you people start spamming off topic nonsense the moment you realize one of your talking points has more or less been blown out of the water and need a quick way to make everyone forget about it.
    WoW dude...carrying around that much hate still? Might be time to take a break if you can't laugh at an obvious joke and turn it into an unsolicited personal attack instead.

Would it have made it better if I hadn't forgotten to put the /sarcasm tag so there'd be no confusion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people get paid for this idea. Some people can support their families and live a good life, thinking up ideas like this!

Holy fk, how could this possible become a thing, did no one speak up at Blizzard?

Kudos to Blizzard though for hiring the mentally handicapped

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Any source from Blizzard that it will drop only from "paragon" boxes and not regular boxes from emissary? Because it would have more sense that way.

And for all people that call others handicapped and want to fire devs for such stupid thing... you are simply disgusting.

Deleted
    Warning: tin foil hat on

Has anyone consider by a moment the possibility that they are putting this many layouts of RNG into the game, because they have already decided to stop doing regular expansions in the near future?
    I think this could be more wow of D3 than we think, they could be trying to reuse the old azeroth as much as they can with their scaling/timewalking tech and making patches all about new mounts, gear, balancing, but without new landmasses, dungeons or raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Warning: tin foil hat on

Has anyone consider by a moment the possibility that they are putting this many layouts of RNG into the game, because they have already decided to stop doing regular expansions in the near future?
    I think this could be more wow of D3 than we think, they could be trying to reuse the old azeroth as much as they can with their scaling/timewalking tech and making patches all about new mounts, gear, balancing, but without new landmasses, dungeons or raids.
    Why the fuck would they stop making expantions when they sell as much as they do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Why the fuck would they stop making expantions when they sell as much as they do?
    I did not say not making expansions, i said doing different expansions.

BUT BUT THEY WOULDNT ADD MORE GRIND ITS NOT EVEN RELEASED YET GIVE IT A CHANCE

Did I imitate the people who call me names hard enough yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    when they sell as much as they do?
    I have no data to backup my opinion, but i would daresay they make more money out of other games that are not so expensive to develop, meaning they have a lower finantial risk.

Whatever, idea's alright, though they should put those awful looking mounts as exalted rewards and make cooler-looking mounts as rewards....that Dragon looks like it was ripped straight out of Cataclysm, and that Hippogryph's textures look awful.

Newly retextured Jade Serpent? New Kite? There's only 3 kites right now (2 if you don't count faction-specific kites).

Nobody's gonna grind if the mounts aren't cool-looking rewards....

Deleted
    Pre-WoD: (Almost) each faction has its own unique mount in different colors
    WoD: Make like three total "new" mounts, give them different colors and distribute them among factions
    Legion: Make unique (at least some) mounts, instead of (the Stormdrake should have been the warrior mount and not a fucking protodrake reskin) making them available from the corresponding factions (e.g. Odyn -> Stormdrake) make them RNG drops

I want Pre-WoD back