Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    The OP sensationalized it and you fell for it. Just as the MSM does. And your hatred is blinding you now.
    The fact that you're covering your eyes to the fact that headstones were damaged, effectively destroyed, means you are the one who is blind.

One of the temples here had a bomb threat called in, and this weekend someone went around town spray painting swastikas on cars and property.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    You forget the biggest group that hate jews the beloved muslims of the liberal left .
    Despite being only a small minority in the US, over 60% of religion-based hate crimes target Jews. I don't think you can pin this one on the Muslims, especially when Muslim groups are actively fundraising to repair the other defiled cemetery.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    The sensationalized portion is blaming trump for this. Knocking over headstones is disgraceful whether they are Jewish, Buddhist, atheist, or sphagetti monster-ists.
    Nope, that's not what Ally said, he said the sensationalist part was the fact the OP said they were destroyed. Stop white knighting him.

Besides, Trump's daughter is Jewish.
    "I can't be racist, I have a black friend!"

When are people going to realize that this is literally a non-argument?

The OP sensationalized it and you fell for it. Just as the MSM does. And your hatred is blinding you now.
    It's not sensationalism, you're taking a word that's essentially synonymous in this case and latching onto it despite it not being the major point of the news, and then making an inane technicality argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "I can't be racist, I have a black friend!"

When are people going to realize that this is literally a non-argument?
    It can't be a bad argument; I've written a good argument once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Feel free to apologize for anti-Semites. It's OK to break tombstones, apparently. Scum like you are how we got Trump. "It's OK because it's not rubble" "It's OK Because he didn't say EVERYONE" "It's OK because even though I"m going to judge and entire religion by some nutjobs, I'm going to only accept criticisms for single people for everything else"

I suggest you take a deep look at yourself and think about why you are defending anti-Semites.
    See?
    All too predictable...
    Noxx, I ask you. No, I beg of you to quote me where I have stated where it is okay to knock down gravestones of ANYONE. If you can, and you alone I will ask the moderators of this site to ban this account. If you can not find where I stated that you must ask your account to be banned. Is it a deal?

7+ Year Old Account
    See?
    All too predictable...
    Noxx, I ask you. No, I beg of you to quote me where I have stated where it is okay to knock down gravestones of ANYONE. If you can I will ask the moderators of this site to ban this account. If you can not find where I stated that you must do the same. Is it a deal?
    Ally, I ask you this, why do you whine like a thin-skinned child.
    What is the point of your posts if you're not defending them. Are you trolling? Are you trying to derail the thread? I will ask the admins to ban the account.

I beg of you to state where you've condemned the event. All you've done is attempt to derail the thread, and say "they weren't REALLY destroyed". You are implying that's OK. If you weren't, then you need to stop, because there is no point to your posts.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-02-27 at 06:32 PM.

Ally, I ask you this, why do you whine like a thin-skinned child.
    What is the point of your posts if you're not defending them. Are you trolling? Are you trying to derail the thread? I will ask the admins to ban the account.

I beg of you to state where you've condemned the event. All you've done is attempt to derail the thread.
    Well, you sending that PM to the moderator yet?

See?
    All too predictable...
    Noxx, I ask you. No, I beg of you to quote me where I have stated where it is okay to knock down gravestones of ANYONE. If you can I will ask the moderators of this site to ban this account. If you can not find where I stated that you must do the same. Is it a deal?
    Oooh, a challenge! All the disingenuous deflection in the world can't distract from the fact that in a topic about hate-related vandalism, you chose to quibble with the definition of "destroyed" and accused it of being 'fake news.'

I think we should all stop replying to this guy so he can finish the 2nd half of his sophomore-year logic textbook we've obviously interrupted him from reading.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, you sending that PM to the moderator yet?
    I have reported your post.

Besides, I didn't call you an anti-Semite, I just said that you were defending them and you need to look into why you are. If you think I'm implying anything else, that's on you.

Liberal plants, clearly.

Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Hate groups have gotten more braver since the elections but thankfully they are still too damned scared to actually try to attack folks so they do little bullshit like this....they are a bunch of pussies.
    Except when they do attack folks: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.718afe9ccb26

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    People should really stop classifying and identifying themself based on their outdated superstitions and beliefs.

If society just takes religion down from its pedestal, and show it into history where it belongs, the world would be a much better place.
    Somewhat along the lines of what you said, the big problem is the significant lack of separation of church and state.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Can't terrorize the dead.
    Yo're probably just trying to be "edgy" but last I checked, there are a lot of people in the world that have family and friends that are dead and buried who would probably feel very much the victim of a hate crime if they found the headstone of a loved one destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    This forum should be renamed tattle tale. All I see these days are the same left wingers posting shit that's been happening since the dawn of man and blaming it all on trump. Half the shit here isn't even verified and no one knows who the culprits are.
    If you want to close your eyes to posts about injustices, you can just ignore the posts. You know, kind of like what you probably do about injustices all of the rest of the day.

Also, hyperbole much?

See?
    All too predictable...
    Noxx, I ask you. No, I beg of you to quote me where I have stated where it is okay to knock down gravestones of ANYONE. If you can, and you alone I will ask the moderators of this site to ban this account. If you can not find where I stated that you must ask your account to be banned. Is it a deal?
    You haven't said that because you think you're being "sly" by instead arguing to discredit the news, going so far as dubbing it "fake".

At the end of the day Jewish headstones were destroyed. If you were being obtuse or literally did not understand, it's been plainly clarified that a knocked over headstone = destroyed.

The fact is right there.

So do you denounce this? Or would you prefer to explain the agenda you have that runs counter to this?

Besides, I didn't call you an anti-Semite, I just said that you were defending them and you need to look into why you are. If you think I'm implying anything else, that's on you.
    I hope you didn't just talk about someone else being thin skinned then turn around and report them when they said something you didn't like.

And I asked you to quote me where I "defended" this "them" and you have yet to so. So much so, I must have hurt your feelings. As you had to actually report my post.
    We await my quote where I "defended" them. Until you do, I ask you stop making stuff up about me.

7+ Year Old Account
    And I asked you to quote me where I "defended" this "them" and you have yet to so. So much spit must have hurt your feelings that you had to actually report my post.
    We await my quote where I "defended" them. Until you do I ask you stop making stuff up about me.
    Saying they were not destroyed, only damaged sounds a hell of a lot like a defense to me.

What was the point of your post if not to defend them.
    You can pick one: you we're attempting to derail the thread, or you were saying the damage wasn't that bad, which is a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    I hope you didn't just talk about someone else being thin skinned then turn around and report them when they said something you didn't like.
    Whoopsy-daisy...

Saying they were not destroyed, only damaged sounds a hell of a lot like a defense to me.

What was the point of your post if not to defend them.
    You can pick one: you we're attempting to derail the thread, or you were saying the damage wasn't that bad, which is a defense.
    You're high. He's not defending anything. He's being skeptical. Wish more people wouldn't be so blinded by their fucking bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Liberal plants, clearly.

Sad!
    Trumpism detected. Forums filled with FAKE NEWS! Sad!

Where in the title of that link did it state they were "destroyed"? Merely stated "knocked over and damaged". And they were knocked over and damaged. They were not destroyed.
    The OP is using fake news tactics.
    Jesus fucking christ. Are you really this ignorant?