Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Whoopsy-daisy...
    Yeah whoopsy daisy, you got yourself reported, when you were threatening me. I know I'm going to get banned after all this for falling for your trolling, but at least I have the balks to admit it. I hope you enjoy your bam as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    The politics of Israel have been a big contributor to antisemitism that is on the rise again, the recent developments with how the US reacted, well how Trump incorrectly acted about the two state solution and was later corrected on by one of his appointed members. Not really surprised, those things keep fueling the flame.

Pathetic people desecrating peoples graves.

I'm sure this is going to continue, I wouldn't doubt some idiot teenagers are going to copy-cat these crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Saying they were not destroyed, only damaged sounds a hell of a lot like a defense to me.

What was the point of your post if not to defend them.
    You can pick one: you we're attempting to derail the thread, or you were saying the damage wasn't that bad, which is a defense.
    Again, I did not say they were not destroyed.
    You people need to need to read more thoroughly.

We are still waiting on the the quote where I defended them by the way.

7+ Year Old Account

Wow, your post even makes less sense now.

- - - Updated - - -

Knocking over a headstone is equal to "destroying" now? Welcome to the world of fake news.
    So you called it fake news.

Yeah whoopsy daisy, you got yourself reported, when you were threatening me. I know I'm going to get banned after all this for falling for your trolling, but at least I have the balks to admit it. I hope you enjoy your bam as well.
    This is unhinged. I thought Trump was bad...

Where did he threaten you? All I see is you threatening him with abusing the report system on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You seriously don't understand the concept of disliking things?
    things as in people?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Knocking over a headstone is equal to "destroying" now? Welcome to the world of fake news.
    Pretty plain english I'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    things as in people?
    yes, disliking, like in, hatred being an extreme dislike. It's kinda basic for human beings to know what emotions are. You really don't understand how people can dislike things? How emotions work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Wow, your post even makes less sense now.

- - - Updated - - -

So you called it fake news.
    The OPs title "sensationalized" this topic, yes. I have already stated this.
    Nowhere in that linked article is the word "destroyed" used. How many times do I have to say this?

Still waiting on that quote? Or an apology.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nowhere in that linked article is the word "destroyed" used. How many times do I have to say this?

I quoted it. By saying it was "fake news", you say it is false. If you think the headstones were destroyed, you wouldn't have called it "fake news". Do you actually know what words mean?

10+ Year Old Account

It's a neverending chain of clickbaits. Sometimes i think that news agencies have people just reposting their news here for more clicks
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You're high. He's not defending anything. He's being skeptical. Wish more people wouldn't be so blinded by their fucking bias.
    Except he's not being skeptical, he's quibbling semantics over at what point a gravestone goes from being "damaged" to being "destroyed" and then bizarrely slaps the "fake news" label on it even though he agrees with the wording of the actual article only because he wants to pick a fight over the adjective being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    "Plain english" Something you're clearly not good at.

Knocking a stone over isn't akin to destroying said stone. It might be as simple as propping it back up. Destroy has a specific meaning and I doubt people here(yourself included) are using it properly. The article doesn't even use the word "destroy".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quoted it. By saying it was "fake news", you say it is false. If you think the headstones were destroyed, you wouldn't have called it "fake news". Do you actually know what words mean?
    do you agree that article with a headline "some kids overturned some headstones" would be less clickbaity, but more true? Because it looks like you two argue over semantics, the @Allybeboba is arguing about wrong usage of words that misleads readers intentionally to create drama, you argue about him arguing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Is that explicitly stating they were "not destroyed"? No.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they were destroyed to me. Someone must have a real hate going on and a huge sledgehammer as well. Also considering how much a headstone weighs it looks like a concerted action to me. Also let it be said: You can have a lot anti-semitic followers without being openly anti-semitic yourself. It really depends on the atmosphere you've been creating so far. When I am at home cursing, swearing and lashing out all the time I can rest assured that my grim behaviour will eventually make others around me pretty angry as well.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

7+ Year Old Account

So you're saying that you literally posted nothing. Your post had no meaning. We call that trolling.

Look, again you're not responding.

Pick one: you either say A) destroyed is fake news because they weren't destroyed.
    B) your post had no meaning because even though you said saying destroyed was fake news you didn't mean it.

So you were either saying the tombstones weren't destroyed or you were posting a meaningless post and trolling.

It's funny when you get tripped up by your own words.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-02-27 at 06:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    "Plain english" Something you're clearly not good at.

Knocking a stone over isn't akin to destroying said stone. It might be as simple as propping it back up. Destroy has a specific meaning and I doubt people here(yourself included) are using it properly. The article doesn't even use the word "destroy".
    If a headstone is broken, defaced and just generally desecrated in a permanent fashion it is effectively destroyed. This weird arguing over semantics is not doing you nor your ilk any favors when it comes to looking like apologists so I recommend just stopping it.

Were the graves in fact desecrated? If so then it's not "fake news" and that should be the point of discussion not what you deem as "sensationalist". How the fuck does one even sensationalize an act like that anyways? It's pretty damn sensational all on its own.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're basically arguing for... nothing? Gotcha bro

/cheers

Deleted
    lol at people calling this 'fake news'. Like wtf?