Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yes, we have been unprepared for the surge in numbers, but that has become manageable. And we can't change laws and the constitution on the fly because of a temporary problem, unless you want an omnipotent fascist regime. Most of us agree that's not what we want. Until then, we have to resort to the democratic process that is in place, which Merkel did. The AfD would certainly propose harsher laws, but they won't be part of any government anyway, since most germans are not racists.
    How is a decision of a cancellor of such importance (massive security risk (we still have to deal with the terrorists brought into our country), massive money drain, needs huge amount of workers / housing) without asking the elected parliament democratic? FFS. Thats someting the afd would love to do all the time, not sure why you think its ok for merkel to do this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Needs more hate on those idiot scummy refugees.
    Kicks to the teeth and send them on their way to fight for their country instead of fleeing.
    This isn't the hunger games and it does not look like you have been following the situation in Syria since the last six years otherwise you'd notice how baseless you hatred is.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    SPD is center-leftist. CDU is center-right. She did open the borders. Check your facts. She didnt ask the parliament she acted on her own thats not how democracy should work we are not nazi germany.

She is not her party, obviously the center-right party fights back against her left leaning politics of that time.. heck even she herself called her decisions a "mistake she wouldnt do again".
    Yes, and no. She did bypass the parliament indirectly but it's been in reality an inconclusive topic for them they had been debating on weeks before the events. In the end she did resort to relying on article 1 of the Basic Law all the while staying within limits of the European law namely Dublin III § 17 which allowed a deviation from the practices for humanitarian reasons.

The problem was that the parliament and government dragged their feet because they relied on Greece and Italy and to an extent Spain and Hungary as well to their jobs, however as the situation on the Hungarian border escalated the time was running out and there was no decision to be reached. The whole issue seemed to be stuck a legislative level when a feasible humanitarian solution was needed as soon as possible. They had been debating for years now and if Merkel hadn't been chancellor as long as she has been then and if the Euro crisis hadn't dominated the news they would have come to a solution earlier and prepared for it. Nothing of that sort happened.
    In the end a chancellor's duty (Basic Law art.65) is to set the guidelines of policies and take responsibility for it. So yes, she is responsible for it in the end but likewise so is the parliament or the government in general. Two years earlier and we might have been better prepared but then it wasn't ever supposed to happen anyway and as with all things that are not supposed to happen they eventually do happen with unforeseen impact especially if being as unprepared as Germany was then. We are talking of a class of politicians back then that would literally tell us to finish our meals and be nice to eachother so we might never be hit by a CME.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2017-02-28 at 02:05 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

We need to vote CDU guys. We have to prevent the coalition of doom (SPD/GRÜNE/LINKE). Dont vote AFD. If you love Germany vote CDU.

They might actually deport some illegals and with that reduce the amount of hate crimes. Win- Win.

How is a decision of a cancellor of such importance (massive security risk (we still have to deal with the terrorists brought into our country), massive money drain, needs huge amount of workers / housing) without asking the elected parliament democratic? FFS. Thats someting the afd would love to do all the time, not sure why you think its ok for merkel to do this.
    Who are these "terrorists brought into our country" you fantasize of? The only recent one would have been Anis Amri, who has not been a refugee. His application for asylum had been denied years prior to his assault. His legal status was that of a tourist. Do you support a travel ban on people from tunisia? Most of our recent terrorists are home made. The NSU. That nazi guy in munich. That hundreds of arsonists, setting fire to refugee dwellings. It is more probable to choke on your food than being a victim of terrorism in germany. We have an all time low, since the IRA and RAF ceased to operate.

She doesn't have to "ask parliament" about jurisdiction that is in place. Maybe educate yourself a little about how our democracy works? Then sue her, for everything you think she did "illegally"? I bet there were some people who would support you.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-02-28 at 02:13 PM.

Who are these "terrorists brought into our country" you fantasize of? The only recent one would have been Anis Amri, who has not been a refugee. His application for asylum had been denied years prior to his assault. His legal status was that of a tourist. Do you support a travel ban on people from tunisia? Most of our recent terrorists are home made. The NSU. That nazi guy in munich. That hundreds of arsonists, setting fire to refugee dwellings.

She doesn't have to "ask parliament" about jurisdiction that is in place. Maybe educate yourself a little about how our democracy works? Then sue her, for everything you think she did "illegally"? I bet there were some people who would support you.
    Uhm? That ansbach guy, that guy who attacked people on a train? All the refugees who get raided (you literally have 2-3 cases of terror suspects caught a week in the news)

Anis Amri entered germany at the start of the "refugee crisis" (mid 2015). The ones that did the terror attacks in france/belgium (I know most were born there but some came back from syria via refugee stream, check your facts). Mh. That terroists maybe?

How can the left still be in denial?

That nazi guy in munich wasnt even a real german . He wouldnt have killed those turks if they didnt bully him in school btw. Thats some next level mindfuck.. migrants hating other migrants.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-02-28 at 02:19 PM.

Uhm? That ansbach guy, that guy who attacked people on a train? All the refugees who get raided (you literally have 2-3 cases of terror suspects caught a week in the news)

Anis Amri entered germany at the start of the "refugee crisis" (mid 2015). The ones that did the terror attacks in france/belgium (I know most were born there but they came back from syria via refugee stream, check your facts). Mh. That terroists maybe?
    Okay, i give you those two cases. Both of them haven't killed anyone, though. Even if it were ten or hundred, it would be illegal to judge all the people by their nationalities, so your point is? You have evaded my question. Do you want to deny the right of asylum based on nationality or numbers? Illegal. Do you want to enact travel bans? Illegal. Do you want to detain people based on their faith? Illegal.

We all had that 80 years ago, we don't want that again.

Okay, i give you those two cases. Both of them haven't killed anyone, though. Even if it were ten or hundred, it would be illegal to judge all the people by their nationalities, so your point is? You have evaded my question. Do you want to deny the right of asylum based on nationality or numbers? Illegal. Do you want to enact travel bans? Illegal. Do you want to detain people based on their faith? Illegal.

We all had that 80 years ago, we don't want that again.
    No but when Merkel opened the borders we had no chance to do the proper security screenings because we werent prepared for 13k people a day. Thousands of people entered the country unchecked many even undocumented. Thats a huge security problem we still have to deal with.

Its a fact that terrorists entered our country this way. And we can only hope that they get caught in time (with how often police raids refugee homes I think we prevent a huge number of attacks). I didnt even say that we shouldnt allow people into our country, just that we need to make sure they are no terrorists (which is much easier now with the numbers of people).

She should have made sure that we have the means to handle the situation in a safe way before opening the flood gates. Still hope that she wins the election. Mistakes happen sometimes. A few dead people... thats nothing compared to the things that would happen under a real leftist government.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-02-28 at 02:36 PM.

No but when Merkel opened the borders we had no chance to do the proper security screenings because we werent prepared for 13k people a day. Thousands of people entered the country unchecked. Thats a huge security problem we still have to deal with.

Its a fact that terrorists entered our country this way. And we can only hope that they get caught in time (with how often police raids refugee homes I think we prevent a huge number of attacks). I didnt even say that we shouldnt allow people into our country, just that we need to make sure they are no terrorists (which is much easier now with the numbers of people).

She should have made sure that we have the means to handle the situation in a safe way before opening the flood gates.
    Yeah, some people abuse the law to become criminals. That doesn't justify denying others basic human rights. You can't keep out the black sheep by denying everyone entry. Criminals don't care about legal status anyway.

Not only has the refugee crisis NOT led to an increase in per-capita crime, foreigners are even LESS criminal than germans within their respective class.
    "Der Soziologe Rainer Geißler kommt sogar zu dem Ergebnis, dass in Deutschland wohnhafte Ausländer innerhalb derselben Schicht insgesamt weniger kriminell seien als Deutsche."
    source

"Eine Sprecherin des BKA stellte anlässlich der Veröffentlichung des Berichts fest: "Zuwanderer sind nicht krimineller als Deutsche."
    "A speaker of the BKA asserts: Immigrants not more criminal than germans"
    more recent source
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-02-28 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    She should have made sure that we have the means to handle the situation in a safe way before opening the flood gates.
    It's incredibly irresponsible for politicians to invite people from across the world if you can't even ensure their safety, going as far as to declare them criminally responsible for all the crime that follows these things, had they properly prepared germany with integration, etc they could have drastically reduced the amount of hate crime.

This post sounds like a great argument against refugees. Why would you bring in people if it is going to cause social problems?

Merkel already said she did a huge mistake and wont do it again. She is on the way to correct that mistake by getting back to center-right politics.

I expect her to get even more rightwing... she needs to get back the support of the people or she will not get elected for another term (her party is behind in recent polls!)

Its time we deport all the people who are illegaly in germany. Germans love to help war refugees but we hate leeches.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, this is exactly what would get counted as a hate crime in germany! Nice example dude. This is "incitement to hatred". Enjoy your infraction .
    Aww the stone cold truth is now is viewed as a hate crime.
    When you get ganged,raped,robbed,stabbed and many more hateful things done to your country men/women then you don't turn the other cheek around.
    You go at them the same way they go at you and it doesn't matter if innocent ppl get in the crossfires at this point its a war between the people from your country and the leeches your government piggybacks on to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    This post sounds like a great argument against refugees. Why would you bring in people if it is going to cause social problems?
    More than just social problems, should put emphasis on everyones safety.

I have a strange idea: Why not blame the offenders instead of the victims? Crazy, i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Translation: Infracted - Stop making fun of my sjw troll spam machine.
    This. /10char

I have a strange idea: Why not blame the offenders instead of the victims? Crazy, i know.
    I have a stranger idea, if you are a fighting aged man go fight for your own country.

I have a stranger idea, if you are a fighting aged man go fight for your own country.
    Who am i supposed to fight in your opinion?

Deleted
    I don't think this is the case, it's the case of the politicians having the luxury of perspective but doesn't apply it, so yes they are atleast partially responsible for the aftermath of letting almost 2 million people into your country without consulting your population or preparing in any meaningful way.

15+ Year Old Account
    We need to vote CDU guys. We have to prevent the coalition of doom (SPD/GRÜNE/LINKE). Dont vote AFD. If you love Germany vote CDU.

They might actually deport some illegals and with that reduce the amount of hate crimes. Win- Win.
    I don't think the AfD will matter much by the time the elections are on. Right now they are going exactly the same way as the Pirate party did years ago, they too enjoyed 15% approval at some point and they died due to the similar issues. Not that they were ever on my list of parties to vote for, I can't stand the sorts of Landolf Ladig, that Luka Modrić doppelganger von Storch, Heil Petry and Peter Gauleiter.

If you haven't noticed, that's what people tried six years ago until they were left alone and the whole thing exploded into thousands of militias with various allegiances all the while Assad already had started attacking his own people as if all of them had declared war on him. It seems memory is very short on the civil war and it is even more interesting when you see people from Western democracies smugly painting everyone fleeing from the Syrian civil war as either terrorist or economic refugee.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2017-02-28 at 03:10 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    I don't think this is the case, it's the case of the politicians having the luxury of perspective but doesn't apply it, so yes they are atleast partially responsible for the aftermath of letting almost 2 million people into your country without consulting your population or preparing in any meaningful way.
    They don't have to "consult the population" on current legislation? That's why they were elected. We weren't prepared, but we have adapted and we are prepared now, so your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    I don't think the AfD will matter much by the time the elections are on. Right now they are going exactly the same way as the Pirate party did years ago, they too enjoyed 15% approval at some point and they died due to the similar issues. Not that they were ever on my list of parties to vote for, I can't stand the sorts of Landolf Ladig, that Luka Modrić doppelganger von Storch, Heil Petry and Peter Gauleiter.
    It's a neverending joy to see them maul themselves over Höcke. And who still remembers Lucke and his ALFA? Maybe they will still manage double digits in the Bundestagswahl, but they'll have the other 90% unified against them. They will never achieve anything and fade into oblivion eventually.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-02-28 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    They don't have to "consult the population" on current legislation? That's why they were elected. We weren't prepared, but we have adapted and we are prepared now, so your point is?
    What do you mean prepared and adapted? The amount of hate crime has risen through the roof and the EURO is on the decline.

Aswell as huge amount of resources have to be pooled into this project, money that could have been better spent helping the people on the ground in Syria rather than taking 10% of its populace and forcefully inserting it into Germany.