Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    Yeah when you follow up your flattery with "but you're wasting all of your talent on useless bs" it kinda all goes away. There's plenty of "criticism" on this site.
    so your the pinnacle of a white knight.... level 100

so for you, here is what zyalo said

"Some of your work is frankly amazing, I'd love to have your talent and to learn your craft, but unfortunately I can not afford the software (not going to pirate) and have no idea where to start.

One of my favourite is your "making of", but half of that is probably the music, perfect match for the video.

It's just a shame your talent is wasted promoting private servers. "

lets disect it

the first part"your work is AMAZING, im super jelous i would love to be able to do what you do"
    second part is "my favorite is your making of series, its great"
    third part, that isent even directed at him, but more of who hes making his content for "i dont like private servers"

and your calling him a dickhead for criticizing him, you must have a real crush on the op if you are so in love with him that if ANYONE says ANYTHING even REMOTELY bad you are on them like a wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol did you even read ANY of the posts you qouted... just... sigh
    and lol really? ok yeah CRITICIZEm IS NOW NO LONGER ALLOWED OF ANYTHING
    there ya go you win
    I just went ahead and edited your post to keep us on topic (you do know Blizzard doesn't read these forums?). You seem to be getting triggered. I can tell when you can't hold down the shift key long enough to keep all of your angry letters capitalized.

I didn't read them. I just swing my mouse around the screen and whatever I hit gets copy pasted quoted. Guess I got lucky this time and quoted the immediate (and negative) "criticism" on a teaser trailer for a hobby project... lol!

Thanks! I do enjoy a victory!

so your the pinnacle of a white knight.... level 100

so for you, here is what zyalo said

"Some of your work is frankly amazing, I'd love to have your talent and to learn your craft, but unfortunately I can not afford the software (not going to pirate) and have no idea where to start.

One of my favourite is your "making of", but half of that is probably the music, perfect match for the video.

It's just a shame your talent is wasted promoting private servers. "

lets disect it

the first part"your work is AMAZING, im super jelous i would love to be able to do what you do"
    second part is "my favorite is your making of series, its great"
    third part, that isent even directed at him, but more of who hes making his content for "i dont like private servers"

and your calling him a dickhead for criticizing him, you must have a real crush on the op if you are so in love with him that if ANYONE says ANYTHING even REMOTELY bad you are on them like a wolf
    I thought you already said I won? It's in the quote above too. You definitely said that.

You do seem mad though. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you need a break from your PC.
    Last edited by smaktat; 2017-02-28 at 05:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooooly shit tits, that's amazing!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It's old trailer? It's a trailer or trailer? It's kinda short.
    its a trailer for his trailer for naxxramas for a private server

- - - Updated - - -

I just went ahead and edited your post to keep us on topic (you do know Blizzard doesn't read this forums?). You seem to be getting triggered. I can tell when you can't hold down the shift key long enough to keep all of your angry letters capitalized.

I didn't read them. I just swing my mouse around the screen and whatever I hit gets copy pasted quoted. Guess I got lucky this time and quoted "criticism" on a teaser trailer for a hobby project... lol!

Thanks! I do enjoy a victory!

I thought you already said I won? It's in the quote above too. You definitely said that.

You do seem mad though. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you need a break from your PC.
    and on ignore.... taking every qoute of everyone out of context, and acting like slight critizems are hate speech
    you remind me of the media turning pewdiepies jokes to making him seem like a anti Semite

A bunch of Don Quixote flailing at imaginary insults
    I re-read the posts before yours and not one of them was angry, spiteful, or derogatory. I don't understand where you're coming from.

OT: How did a guy with one post manage to link a Youtube video promoting a private server? Am I missing something?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

It looks great.

Why is the OP getting flak for private servers? It specifically says in the description that the video is nothing to do with any private server.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    It looks great.

Why is the OP getting flak for private servers? It specifically says in the description that the video is nothing to do with any private server.
    it seems to be one (and some private server will probably end up stealing it to use as their trailer....)

but yeah this post itself should probably say "this is not for a private server" cause most people are looking at this, and not going to the video itself to look at the description

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I re-read the posts before yours and not one of them was angry, spiteful, or derogatory. I don't understand where you're coming from.

OT: How did a guy with one post manage to link a Youtube video promoting a private server? Am I missing something?
    yeah, just put him on ignore, he seems to be a horrible troll...

i dont know how he posted the video...

but its not promoting a private server, but without clicking the video, going to youtube, and reading the description, you would think it was

It looks great.

I can't watch the video (at work) so I was going off A) what other people said and B) the fact that it's a video promoting a raid released 12 years ago. If I was wrong I apologize.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I can't watch the video (at work) so I was going off A) what other people said and B) the fact that it's a video promoting a raid released 12 years ago. If I was wrong I apologize.
    Having had a look through his other videos (they are all very good) he does mention certain servers so make of it what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    It's just a shame your talent is wasted promoting private servers.
    No, it's not a shame. If blizz wants show us middle finger with Classic servers, let them, but they're getting same response.

Amazing work btw, idiots who criticize this for "not being relevant" have no idea what an art is.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah it very well could be a private server trailer, the only thing that says it isent is the description the video has when you click to view it on youtube... so somone who just watches the video has no reason to believe that is isnt a trailer for a private server

Having had a look through his other videos (they are all very good) he does mention certain servers so make of it what you will.
    Holy hell it was 12 yrs ago =(((

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    No, it's not a shame. If blizz wants show us middle finger with Classic servers, let them, but they're getting same response.

Amazing work btw, idiots who criticize this for "not being relevant" have no idea what an art is.
    i dont think you or smaktat can read... notice how no one is criticizing the video for "not being relevant" zyalo was only showing his distaste for private servers...

maybe you should learn to not try to white knight somone who put their video up on the internet for people to see
    "hey you said your enjoyed the video but think it could be better? fuck off!"
    Off topic, but when you change few random words, this looks inexplicably familiar.

maybe you should learn to not try to white knight Blizzard, who put their video game up on the market for people to play
    "hey you said your enjoyed the video game but think it could be better? fuck off!"
    Extremely familiar even. Still can't figure out as to why though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    A trailer for something that's already out? Seems a bit strange but I'll give it a watch. FWIW I imagine this could be taken as self-promotion of your channel etc etc, so don't expect it to last long here.
    Way to be supportive, jackbutt. It's a great trailer man dem old memories of good raids
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Off topic, but when you change few random words, this looks inexplicably familiar.

Extremely familiar even.
    i presume your talking about how i seem to white knight blizzard sometimes? i can agree, but i dont go to people who say "legion is amazing but the RNG is shit" and tell them blizzard is perfect and have no issues

also i dont share what my distastes are with the game much online, cause there is enough of that allready, i could make a list of stuff, but right now one of the main issues with the game for me is the shit amount of RNG, legendaries, titanforging, and even warlocks have rng in our dps

i presume your talking about how i seem to white knight blizzard sometimes? i can agree, but i dont go to people who say "legion is amazing but the RNG is shit" and tell them blizzard is perfect and have no issues

also i dont share what my distastes are with the game much online, cause there is enough of that allready, i could make a list of stuff, but right now one of the main issues with the game for me is the shit amount of RNG, legendaries, titanforging, and even warlocks have rng in our dps
    If you don't like the video that's fine but there is no need to cause an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Looks good

If i had that kind of skills i would do some pvp storytelling videos like
    Ever thought about it ?
    I don't really like PvP. Always been PvE player so that's why I'm doing all sorts of PvE trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Some of your work is frankly amazingIt's just a shame your talent is wasted promoting private servers.
    Not anymore. Since my TBC trailer I'm not connected to any private server and I'm working 100% on my own so that every WoW fan can enjoy my work.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    A trailer for something that's already out? Seems a bit strange but I'll give it a watch.
    I love Vanilla WoW. The sheer difficulty of this instance... It needs to be remembered and with our modern motion design tools I can do that. I was just a kid when this instance was live so I've never experienced it but I'm experiencing the difficulty of this raid through my machinima work... I'm deeaaad and I'm not even half way through it. Animating something like Sapphiron fight will be brutal.
    Last edited by Hurricane046; 2017-02-28 at 06:04 PM.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    it seems to be one (and some private server will probably end up stealing it to use as their trailer....)

but yeah this post itself should probably say "this is not for a private server" cause most people are looking at this, and not going to the video itself to look at the description

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, just put him on ignore, he seems to be a horrible troll...

i dont know how he posted the video...

but its not promoting a private server, but without clicking the video, going to youtube, and reading the description, you would think it was
    Pretty harsh to try and taint the work with a (maybe?) negative association though. IMO everything doesn't have to be thoroughly explained to avoid conjecture.
    That said, this video should have been posted in the video sticky.
    That also said, it looks really good!

7+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like the video that's fine but there is no need to cause an argument.
    read my original post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please, how come everyone is suddenly like "omfg how dare you criticize the op" meanwhile not even reading what i said

also i dident cause an argument, i made a simple critizem and smaktat turned it into hate speech
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    Pretty harsh to try and taint the work with a (maybe?) negative association though. IMO everything doesn't have to be thoroughly explained to avoid conjecture.
    That said, this video should have been posted in the video sticky.
    That also said, it looks really good!
    yeah the video is very nice, i dident connect it to a private server (just the possibility it may be, as no where does he say it isnt, cept the description that you cant see on MMOC) but really the only place he says it isnt, is in the description, and you cant see that when veiwing the video on mmochamp, so it really does look like its for a private server, as thats usuaully why people make these old trailers

also yeah this should really be in the "wow videos and screenshots" sticky thread
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-28 at 06:07 PM.