Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I just hope it's not another damn Overwatch hero, the least thing we need is more loreless chars from a game that's been around 5 minutes, not when there are legions of Warcraft/WoW/Starcraft/Diablo heroes still waiting.
    The funny thing is, most Overwatch characters actually have as much or more lore than characters like Lunara, Brightwing, Stitches, Morales, ETC, Murky, Sgt Hammer, and a great many of the Diablo characters...I mean, I love the Diablo universe, but there's not actually a ton of lore for more than a couple of characters(like Diablo himself, Tyreal, and Cain)

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a draenei! The only race from WoW missing and it's my favourite

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    The funny thing is, most Overwatch characters actually have as much or more lore than characters like Lunara, Brightwing, Stitches, Morales, ETC, Murky, Sgt Hammer, and a great many of the Diablo characters...I mean, I love the Diablo universe, but there's not actually a ton of lore for more than a couple of characters(like Diablo himself, Tyreal, and Cain)
    The base units for those heroes are still more widely known, at least the Warcraft variants, than a lot of already-established characters from other franchises. Fairie dragons and abominations have been around since Warcraft 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    We could make it Velen. Draenei and priest. Two missing birds with one release stone!

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I just hope it's not another damn Overwatch hero, the least thing we need is more loreless chars from a game that's been around 5 minutes, not when there are legions of Warcraft/WoW/Starcraft/Diablo heroes still waiting.

Hell Tomator would make an awesome addition to HotS
    these "its new" and "there are lots of heroes in the other ones" arguements carry no weight given that something new needs to be given the opportunity for people to become more familiar with and we already have a model where a long series of heroes from the other franchises are released with 1 occasional OW hero in the middle.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-02-28 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The base units for those heroes are still more widely known, at least the Warcraft variants, than a lot of already-established characters from other franchises. Fairie dragons and abominations have been around since Warcraft 3.
    Yes, with about a few paragraph's worth of lore despite that fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    i will make sure to target it in v.s. ai. with an undying hatred.
    also it's because blood elves are the master race and superior to draenei in every way.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    We could make it Velen. Draenei and priest. Two missing birds with one release stone!
    Actually, I think they could release Priest class as a next Mutli-Class Hero.

Even though I like Velen as a character, I just think the prophet type characters just doesn't fit into combat games as their main characteristic to see future is impossible to portrait. If we are going to see a Priest character, I think it will be Anduin as Blizzard might be planning some lore development for him. And of course he could fit a Priest Multi-Class Hero as he is known to use Shadow magic.

Regarding Draenei, I think Maraad is good candidate as he is pretty much icon of Draenei design. He was the first Draenei you ever saw basically. I know it might be boring to see another Warcraft melee Assassin, but a Retribution specialization opens a lot of space for support like abilities. Sort of like Zarya, one of the ideas I have is to give him Blessing of Freedom at level 7 which is basically a Cleanse. I think it would be cool as it could open a ton of new compositions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Actually, I think they could release Priest class as a next Mutli-Class Hero.

Even though I like Velen as a character, I just think the prophet type characters just doesn't fit into combat games as their main characteristic to see future is impossible to portrait. If we are going to see a Priest character, I think it will be Anduin as Blizzard might be planning some lore development for him. And of course he could fit a Priest Multi-Class Hero as he is known to use Shadow magic.

Regarding Draenei, I think Maraad is good candidate as he is pretty much icon of Draenei design. He was the first Draenei you ever saw basically. I know it might be boring to see another Warcraft melee Assassin, but a Retribution specialization opens a lot of space for support like abilities. Sort of like Zarya, one of the ideas I have is to give him Blessing of Freedom at level 7 which is basically a Cleanse. I think it would be cool as it could open a ton of new compositions.
    I agree about Maraad, but also why not Yrel as next Multi-Class hero? Or Hamuul Runetotem?

Yep im serious about Hamuul Runetotem. He might at level 10 choose.

Feral Guardian - His ultimate shapeshift into bear form.
    Feral - Cat form DPS.
    Balance - Ranged moonkin form.
    Restoration - Support tree form.

This might be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maraad would be great as a multi class as either dps/healer or dps/tank like varian, yrel would work great too or nobundo as a shaman but couldn't tank obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I agree about Maraad, but also why not Yrel as next Multi-Class hero?
    Because we already have Uther and Johanna. Too much of the same archetype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Next hero is Jeff from the Overwatch team
    "Next hero is not who you think it is."
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I agree about Maraad, but also why not Yrel as next Multi-Class hero? Or Hamuul Runetotem?

Yep im serious about Hamuul Runetotem. He might at level 10 choose.

Feral Guardian - His ultimate shapeshift into bear form.
    Feral - Cat form DPS.
    Balance - Ranged moonkin form.
    Restoration - Support tree form.

This might be cool.
    Well Malf is already a Resto Druid and has a 'Moonkin' build.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Well Malf is already a Resto Druid and has a 'Moonkin' build.
    But he don't use fully his druidic abilities. And Hamuul would be perfect for multi-clas.

Ysera (now that she dead) or Alexstrasza?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toroc View Post
    Ysera (now that she dead) or Alexstrasza?
    It dosen't matter if someone is dead or not. Look for example for Uther. He is dead in WoW, but alive in HOTS.

15+ Year Old Account
    It dosen't matter if someone is dead or not. Look for example for Uther. He is dead in WoW, but alive in HOTS.
    Naw, the Nexus is the afterlife!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i will make sure to target it in v.s. ai. with an undying hatred.
    also it's because blood elves are the master race and superior to draenei in every way.
    Oh please those two cannot even compare if you read lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please those two cannot even compare if you read lore.
    i know the blood elves have the draenei beat in every department. it's almost unfair.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

hope its a new tank