Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Damn right, and we should hold criminals accountable for their actions and repay the damage they cause

When do you americans plan to give back the stolen states ?
    as soon as you guys plan to give back all the land YOU took. it's pretty god man hilarious for a Frenchy to come in here and whine about people taking other's people's shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    This was a common tactic back then. Chile pulled the same thing previous to the Pacific war.

This, people today sitting in their nice comfy chairs have little to zero comprehension of who things were doing 100's of years ago. You think those Mexicans or Indians didn't kill/rape and murder to get the land other Mexicans Indians were standing on before them? you are a fool. That was how it was done during that time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    as soon as you guys plan to give back all the land YOU took. it's pretty god man hilarious for a Frenchy to come in here and whine about people taking other's people's shit.
    people need to get over this very dumb idea of "given back" .. blah blah blah. It's like when I hear someone talk about the poor black people in the USA. Black people are treated like shit every where on the planet even in Africa. Least in the states you have equality of opportunity

Damn right, and we should hold criminals accountable for their actions and repay the damage they cause

When do you americans plan to give back the stolen states ?
    How far back do you want to go on this?

Because if you think it stops at stolen states going back to Mexico, you're sadly mistaken.

Technically we'll need to abandon the majority of the planet and squeeze everyone into relatively small areas if you want to go back to "original ownership" status.

Thugs and savages...

Just came back from the US and saw these california republic hoodies, so i googled it and it was an interesting read :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Republic

So from what i understand, after they were done with the native americans genocide they decided to steal mexico's land and spark a war ?
    I think anyone that hates immigrants should do some reading on this
    Are you saying if Mexico had not let immigrants in, CA would still be a part of Mexico?

Nice troll title as if this was something that happened recently. Are you under the erroneous belief that the United States is the only country that has been involved in wars related to territorial expansion?

- - - Updated - - -

Or just make laws and procedures that are compatible with the reality of your situation ?

If you outlaw drinking water you make everyone a law breaking criminal, and i can guarantee that it won't stop people from doing it
    If this sounds stupid, replace "drinking water" with "smoking pot".

Ideology politics sounds all nice to a certain bunch of people but not everyone has the same morals and policy should always be made in regard to actual problems rather than moral feelings
    OK kid, let's come back to reality. The solution to people breaking laws is not, "make laws compatible with the reality of your situation." Using an analogy of making the consumption of water illegal to unlawful immigration is hilarious. Do you honestly think that being able to go to any country you want is a basic human right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Are you really asking me as a single Frenchman to be accountable from all of my country's past wrongdoings ? That is asinine at best

Now please respond americans, when are you going to make amend and give back stolen states ?

Are you really asking me as a single Frenchman to be accountable from all of my country's past wrongdoings ? That is asinine at best

Now please respond americans, when are you going to make amend and give back stolen states ?
    Hey I am all for giving CA back to Mexico.

you can't be fucking serious. this thread is farce, a farce I say!

- - - Updated - - -

yeah I'm sure you do. Mr I appreciate moderation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Says something that one of the best states of the us was stolen

Americans came to Mexico illegally and declared war when the local government didn't let them rent land.

That's way more scummy than just looking for tomato picking jobs in my book

Also i find it funny that you exclude yourselves from the "countries that suck" list

I found more parallels between Brooklyn and Dakar than with any other city i've visited
    OMG, eyenorite? Same with the Mongols, and the Romans, and and and. If you go back far enough, just about everyoneis in their country illegally. You know, because narratives say that invasion and colonization wasn't a thing, historically. And if we say it was, then it's the exact same thing as illegal immigration in today's world.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Yes, I'm familiar with the Mexican-American War. It's how we gained states like California, New Mexico and Texas. America has always been picking fights or buying up land for the purpose of manifest destiny.

We also went to war with Spain and annexed Puerto Rico and Guam (and the Phillipines which we gave up).
    I cannot attest to California or New Mexico as I do not know that much about those state's histories. But Texas was it's own country for quite sometime before it decided to become part of the US. We won our independence from Mexico. Every native Texan grows up knowing this. Just ask one.
    The US did not "steal" Texas from Mexico.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Revolution
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-02-28 at 07:16 PM.

Americans came to Mexico illegally and declared war when the local government didn't let them rent land.
    Yes, that was their stable tactic back then: Have their "citizens" settle in other countries elsewhere, spark some conflict and then rescue them from the hostile circumstances by creating a "territory" (what others call a colony, really).

Ah I see, you're just a boring troll. Go take a nap kid.

When are you giving back Saint Pierre and Miquelon? Or paying for all the damages from the European Colonization period? You guys aren't innocent, and probably even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    We don't hate immigrants. We hate illegal immigrants. Why do people always leave out this important distinction?
    Our sordid history says otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helcion View Post
    One thing I've noticed from following mmo-c for a little bit is that as long as it's the US, nation bashing is accepted.
    If America does it, it is inhumane, if another country does it its OK.

The "it" is pretty much anything from wanting to protect or borders to killing a known terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by sionus View Post

OK kid, let's come back to reality. The solution to people breaking laws is not, "make laws compatible with the reality of your situation." Using an analogy of making the consumption of water illegal to unlawful immigration is hilarious. Do you honestly think that being able to go to any country you want is a basic human right?
    If it means living and not dieing from poverty related shit that's forced on them by high corruption, civil wars, or other shit that happens that makes them likely to be killed then yes. They should be allowed to just up sticks and come have a chance of life.

Or we going to play the game of "Oh you're going to die if you cross a line on the map. Please do so quietly and don't let your blood spill over because for some reason this line proves that somehow I am 100% superior to you in every way even though birth is the only thing separating us."

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Mexico cracking down on illegal American immigration into Texas was also one of the factors that led to the Texas Revolution.

You know, that and slavery.

So... didn't read the OP?

Plus of course, this was Americans illegally immigrating into Mexican California.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, let's hear your version.
    Everyone who goes to school in Texas has to take Texas history, we know how Texas independence was not part of any American war. Let's hear your inane version. Prove me wrong with your version of how Texas history went. I guess Texas did not gain it's independence from Mexico, the United States had to bail Texas out in a war somehow and every student in Texas is learning the wrong history. Let's hear your version

- - - Updated - - -

Guess we should have let Germany keep France during WW2. How about you take back your own country from the militants your letting take it now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I cannot attest to California or New Mexico as I do not know that much about those state's histories. But Texas was it's own country for quite sometime before it decided to become part of the US. We won our independence from Mexico. Every native Texan grows up knowing this. Just ask one.
    The US did not "steal" Texas from Mexico.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Revolution
    Texas did win it's independence, but I am sure history books in California say we stole it from Mexico. People outside Texas do not understand how Texas and the people who live there are.