Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Kazzaks is better than wilfred's. Wilfred sims only better with Sin'dorei bracers because they don't take the 3 minute internal CD into consideration. Kazzak pushes your 2nd highest dmg source by 40%, so no question about it. Also for Raid utility, Kazzaks is better because it allows you to have more dps on priority adds because of higher doom ticks.
    Its not because of the Sin'dorei bracers, they simmed paired up legendaries, and recurrent+wilfreds sims the highest.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Kazzaks is better than wilfred's. Wilfred sims only better with Sin'dorei bracers because they don't take the 3 minute internal CD into consideration. Kazzak pushes your 2nd highest dmg source by 40%, so no question about it. Also for Raid utility, Kazzaks is better because it allows you to have more dps on priority adds because of higher doom ticks.
    The sim most definitely accounts for the 3 minute ICD on the bracers....

So uh.. I got norgannon boots as my first legendary. Feels bad

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    So uh.. I got norgannon boots as my first legendary. Feels bad
    Why? They are amazing for demo, especially in NH.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Why? They are amazing for demo, especially in NH.
    It's just that I got those on every single one of my clothes char ... I would have loved to play with spec specific lego

Homophobia is so gay.

I got super excited last night when recurrent ritual dropped but immediately realized I would need to break up my 4 piece to use it. I would be trading out Norgannon boots to equip it. (2nd legendary equipped is Kil'Jaeden). I tried simming a handful of gear combinations and it seemed like a consistent but small dps loss (10K) to use. Should I trust the sims here? Would you guys break up 4 piece to equip bis legendary?

I don't have tier pieces from Gul'dan or Elisande yet.

I see a lot of warlocks using the tier cape is it any good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by murdax View Post
    It's maybe not as good as the BIS lists that are going around, BUT: It's rather easily accessible because it's on the first 3 bosses, which even in mythic are rather easy to kill. So, much easier than the Gloves from the BIS list, because Star Augur is only accessible to around 130 guilds worldwide at the moment in mythic ilvls.

Quote Originally Posted by murdax View Post
    It's the tier choice to use if you have Recurrent, which is why i use the cape. (at least for Demo)

Deleted
    Am i missing something ? why wilferds suddenly so high in 2 legends pair ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rrider View Post
    Am i missing something ? why wilferds suddenly so high in 2 legends pair ?
    More haste and shards from higher ilv = more summons = more doomguards from the ring= more value from the ring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    More haste and shards from higher ilv = more summons = more doomguards from the ring= more value from the ring.
    Ok, and i was wondering should i aim to go for crit over mastery? right now i have 17% crit 32%haste and 40% mastery pets do benefit from my crit right ?

hello,all. I have one strange question. Does soul leech sheld affec to the Thal'kiel's Consumption? e.g. we have only main pet with shield from soul leech and cast Thal'kiel's Consumption. Soul leech will reduce dmg from Thal'kiel's Consumption?

Quote Originally Posted by varkan View Post
    hello,all. I have one strange question. Does soul leech sheld affec to the Thal'kiel's Consumption? e.g. we have only main pet with shield from soul leech and cast Thal'kiel's Consumption. Soul leech will reduce dmg from Thal'kiel's Consumption?
    Soul leech does not affect TKC.

What is you guys' experience like running mythic +? Any tips outside of the generic stuff in the guides?

Christ, the damage jumps from ilvl are insane in this game. I am only at 883 (haven't really cut into Heroic yet... altho I am with my friends guild and can finally do a clear run after 2 weeks). But last night in a pug N NH a warlock came in, prob around 900? Just smashing everyone!! As Destro.... which is cool and good. But I can only hope to get that way once I am around that ilvl.

So i had some thoughts about choosing Doomguard or Infernal, in the Guide it says even with 3+ targets Doomguard, is this still right?
    Bosses like Botanist feels more like an infernal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifttar View Post
    What is you guys' experience like running mythic +? Any tips outside of the generic stuff in the guides?
    End packs with a full soulshard bar and for aoe focus on getting a good stack of demons out with demonwrath spam before you empower them - 7.1.5 buffed the thalkiels discord to proc alot of that and its quite powerful. Use burning rush so you can move fast between packs and empower your felguard+precast hand of guldan. On higher mythics you might wanna be careful with infernal stun as it can dr important stuns u need for interrupts+damage prevention.

Adjusting your talents for the level you are running and affixes can make quite the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Radde View Post
    So i had some thoughts about choosing Doomguard or Infernal, in the Guide it says even with 3+ targets Doomguard, is this still right?
    Bosses like Botanist feels more like an infernal choice.
    On Heroic it's still better to use Doomguard, considering the time you'd use it is likely going to be at execute range Doomguard is definitely better. On Mythic it's 100% single target no matter what, so Doomguard always.

I couldn't find my answer in the last 10 pages, but I wanted to find out as to why on warcraft logs, even with people having Kazzak belt, they are still using Improved Dreadstakers? I thought with the belt, Impending Doom will pull ahead. I asked in the warlock discord, but as per usual, I get ignored lol