Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Okay if you are so desperate to take his response out of context, I see there's nothing else I can help you with, resume pointless fuming
    I didn't take anything out of context, he straight up said it:

"SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.
    SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians." "

Well, that's awkward. Let's see if he disclosed his contact on his security clearance application.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    I really am not interested in any dialogue with people of the other side at this point. I and many others on all levels have steamrolled every single argument to the point where the opposition just feigns ignorance and the very next day they continue their aloof 'business as usual' strategy. Reality has proven time and time again that they are wrong each and every time. It's not because we blindly follow Trump; we look at the facts, the stats and we also talk to people of badly affected countries for their input as well while also seeing video footage and witness accounts of events, which the mainstream media refuses to cover so the majority simply do not know unless you look for it. However many people are starting to take notice and see what is truly happening in western nations; this is why the left are losing everything across all of the western nations because the majority and more and more of the 'minority' are waking up. At this point in our age as far as I am concerned far leftists and their globalist cohorts are enemies of western civilisation. Either that or you are outright brainwashed to still be for the globalist propaganda machine, which makes you an enemy of western civilisation all the same until you wake up and join the right side of history.

Sticking to OT, there is also some different sources being cited with wall street journal claiming their source says the communication was from phone calls with Sessions while Washington Post is sourcing that the conversations took place in the office of Sessions. If they aren't making shit up then clearly if they are saying two different stories then that means there is some disinfo being fed to route out leakers as well which I assume 1 or 2 were just outed at least.

Edit: It says I am a 3 year member but I have been here since just before AQ patch launched on wow. Can't remember my original username
    If by steamrolled you mean 'giving your opinion and refuting everything else, even if there is data contrary to your point' then yes, that is indeed what you have done. If you mean it in the sense of 'defeated', I sadly have to disagree. Just this week, Trump gave a speech full of falsehoods and misleading facts, which you said 'murdered' democrats, then left the thread after people brought up the falsehoods. That's some good steamrolling right there.

Question for physicists: If the Trumpkins continue to circle the wagons, and do it ever more tightly, do you think it'll gravitationally collapse under the sheer mass of its own bullshit, and then suck them down into the resulting black hole? And if so, will we be able to video tape it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    He didn't lie under oath. He said he did not speak to the Russians pertaining to the election. What he discussed with them under the capacity of the Armed Services Committee is irrelevant to what the democrats are claiming.

But...but...you did it to Clinton! Witch hunt! RAWR!

Anything to distract from the well-received speech from Trump the other night, eh?
    "SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.
    SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians." "

He said he did not have communications with the Russians. He also can't seem to "remember" what was discussed in that meeting at his office. Keep it up with those mental gymnastics, this shit show is entertaining.

He didn't lie under oath. He said he did not speak to the Russians pertaining to the election. What he discussed with them under the capacity of the Armed Services Committee is irrelevant to what the democrats are claiming.

Anything to distract from the well-received speech from Trump the other night, eh?
    You're either a liar or are ignorant of the facts:

"I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians." - Jeff Sessions, to a Congessional panel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Question for physicists: If the Trumpkins continue to circle the wagons, and do it ever more tightly, do you think it'll gravitationally collapse under the sheer mass of its own bullshit, and then suck them down into the resulting black hole? And if so, will we be able to video tape it?
    Not if you're part of a legitmate news agency...you won't be allowed there.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Put a coil in the middle, attach magnets to Trump supporters = infinite energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Put a coil in the middle, attach magnets to Trump supporters = infinite energy.
    So you're saying they might be good for something? I'm sorry I have a hard time believing the laws of nature can be bent that hard.

Well, Sessions has already come out and said "Fuck it. I'll recuse myself from the investigation."

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This is the best part:

"I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign, and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it." -- Sessions, under oath, to Al Franken

(His statement tonight, that he meant about the campaign, was not under oath)

And SNL has never been happier.
    What was the EXACT question? Give us that and then give us the entire answer not just a snippet of it.

Don't just take an answer out of context. That is exactly what "fake news" outlets do to push their agendas.
    Give the public ALL the facts and let them decide for themselves. Don't spin the news to fit into a certain narrative.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, the bullshit doesn't hold enough substance. However if it did happen it'd be at the time of collapse far to small to be visible with any standard optics and only be visible as an energy spike in a vacuum.

10+ Year Old Account
    The clown fiesta never ends

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    What was the EXACT question? Give us that and then give us the entire answer not just a snippet of it.

Don't just take an answer out of context. That is exactly what "fake news" outlets do to push their agendas.
    Give the public ALL the facts and let them decide for themselves. Don't spin the news to fit into a certain narrative.

So have we reached the point we can start mapping the Trump-Putin connection like a criminal enterprise yet?

We need that infographic.
    Actually, found it (sorry for the double quote, dunno if editing sends a notification)
    https://wearethisamericancarnage.wor...he-matryoshka/

Kinda out there but hey, spy novels are fun.

You are generous in assigning them a whole set of wagons. A single clown car would be more appropriate.

Ah now we get to the meat and potatoes of the issue. The real truth is comming out.

As I stated, in my earlier post if ALL information had been given in the first post this would have been a non issue. Instead, the OP spun the headline and the quote to fit their needs much like the "fake news" MSM outlets do and people lapped it up like a kitten to milk.
    People, you can't believe every from the MSM. They are only out for themselves.

Deleted
    Let's face it, his die hard supporters are of the same coin as the sjws that they spent their time mocking over and over. It's only natural they act like them when brought face to face with dreaded facts.

Editing this first post. I derped. John Kasich was probably my favorite Republican of the bunch.
    Thank you! @Skroe. I was wondering no mention of Kasich. Rubio is okay, I guess. He (Rubio) claims to be the new generation of GOP, but some of his rhetoric falls back on really old school GOP. His foreign and domestic policy. Jeb is well, Jeb. I'll leave that one alone.

I could have really voted for Kasich. Maybe during the election he might have said something or something might have emerged that really turned me off, but I liked Kasich.

Instead the GOP went with the our Cheeto in Chief, Trump.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And the reason for the inquiry?

One can't hang a person on one question and one answer. One has to know what led up to that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Ah now we get to the meat and potatoes of the issue. The real truth is comming out.

As I stated, in my earlier post if ALL information had been given in the first post this would have been a non issue. Instead, the OP spun the headline and the quote to fit their needs much like the "fake news" MSM outlets do and people lapped it up like a kitten to milk.
    People, you can't believe every from the MSM. They are only out for themselves.
    The information has been provided... multiple times. it's even in the article that was linked by the OP. The information was offered, you simply chose not to read it. Be honest, did you read the article?

Quote Originally Posted by PleaseHold View Post
    Let's face it, his die hard supporters are of the same coin as the sjws that they spent their time mocking over and over. It's only natural they act like them when brought face to face with dreaded facts.
    Absolutely. And we in the reality based community have a moral, ethical, and dare I say, divine obligation to waterboard them with this irony.