Poll: What raid difficulty would you remove.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Normal and Heroic are kinda good tuned.

I remove Mythic, as it doesn't really add anything. It doesn't test a raider more than HC mode does, it only adds ridiculous mechanics and make the encounters more gear depending.

But if anything, I'd add a scaled raiding mode, with a set item level.
    WTF. Heroic is super easy, you can ignore most mechanics. Mythic was the first time i actually had to play most mechanics because they can wipe you.

Blizzard will never remove difficult raids for that reason. Heroic is too easy right now, but only because mythic exists. A lot of people would quit if they removed difficult raids.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the one thing I have seen in all threads like this is what purpose does it serve to be removing any of the current raid difficulties from the game.. Blizzard had a reason to have the difficulties we have now..

lfr because garbage players dont deserve nice things
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Deleted
    Several of them. There are way too many difficulties.

Good old normal + heroic progression would have been enough, normal being mix of today's normal and heroic (first few bosses easy, then getting harder), heroic being today's mythic.

Lfr, cuz normal is easy enough, has higher success chances, if ppl know, what to do, gives better gear and does NOT require any schedule!
    People claiming, they can't do normal because the can't commit to a schedule are talking BS, cuz if you can't keep on playing while in a group, just leave, it's flex, you'll be exchanged in 2 min. Also, normal is faster than lfr cuz you don't have to wait 20-40 min in a queue per wing.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know what would be even better just get rid of all raids and raiding and then there will be none of this whining, bitching, moaning and carrying on about raid difficulties.. /sarc
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-03-03 at 08:36 AM.

Get rid of all of them

Poll should be multi choice. Keep 1 difficulty (2 max).

Remove LFR. Give normal que option

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I would improve LFR so that people AFK would get kicked and etc;
    I would merge Normal and Heroic, with dificulty in-between, because I think there is an overlap here;
    I would make Mythic easier, so that all the development time that goes into it isn't wasted, and even make it 15 man to be easier to group.
    Sounds good.

I'd keep LFR for the single players peeps + a modified version of Heroic raid that starts a bit easy (Normal difficulty for first 4 bosses, HC like diff for next 4 and Mythic for the last 4 as an example). A hardmode (Ulduar Style) version for everyboss included to give even better gear. Problem solved for everyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Lfr, cuz normal is easy enough, has higher success chances, if ppl know, what to do, gives better gear and does NOT require any schedule!
    People claiming, they can't do normal because the can't commit to a schedule are talking BS
    Gotta love that "I can't commit to a raid schedule but I can stand in Dalaran for 40 minutes waiting on a DPS queue" excuse .

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Mythic. Make Heroic back to what it used to be.
    Mythic IS what Heroic used to be. They only changed the name, and removed Flex.

Before it was Flex, Normal, HC, those got changed to Normal, HC, Mythic. It is the exact same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Lfr is totally fine.
    Normal is useless and i don't see it's use in the game.
    Keep Heroic and Mythic.
    Heroic is kinda hard and Mythic is for non-casual raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Gotta love that "I can't commit to a raid schedule but I can stand in Dalaran for 40 minutes waiting on a DPS queue" excuse .
    Its almost like people do other things while waiting for that 40min que.

Also 40min que hasn't been a thing since WOD. I do LFR weekly on my DH tank and my Ret Paladin, DPS que max is always 20mins.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Again with the removal of difficulties crap ?
    If you don't like a mode. Skip it. It aint rocket science.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    20m Mythic, and replace it with 10/25m mythic ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    WTF. Heroic is super easy, you can ignore most mechanics. Mythic was the first time i actually had to play most mechanics because they can wipe you.

Blizzard will never remove difficult raids for that reason. Heroic is too easy right now, but only because mythic exists. A lot of people would quit if they removed difficult raids.
    How is Heroic super easy? It's not easy for most PuGs to clear it, it's still tuned for guilds. Mythic have ridiculous requirements gearwise as well as AP levels. A huge overkill.

Skill should always be rewarded before gear. Gear takes time to get, skill you can have at any time.

Mythic is only for the ones who can play alot, and that sucks. There are tons of casual players, who work IRL or can't play much for other reasons who belong in Mythic, but don't have the gear or the AP. And that is so stupid.

Deleted
    Normal (well, "Flex", really).

And I'd make LFR a bit harder, to cover the gap.

LFR -> discovery and ultra-casual raiding. More touristic and story-support than actual challenge.
    Heroic -> Regular PvE content. Designed for organized groups who are LF bit of challenge and a feeling of progression.
    Mythic -> Elite PvE as it is. Additionnal boss techs, higher skill and stuff requirements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    20m Mythic, and replace it with 10/25m mythic ^^
    Guilds ain't able to keep a 20m roster on its feet more than 2 or 3 months, and you want a 25m option ?

Nobody (except maybe the top 10/20 guilds) will have the ressources to do so on a mid/long term basis.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that the current game can afford to get rid of any of the current difficulties, because they are all doing their job of catering to a specific group of people. If we had to remove one, then we would also have to change the game a bit, so that the group of people without a difficulty is given something in return.

Personally i would remove LFR. The only reason why we need LFR in the current game is because the tools for guilds to recruit are really bad and getting into a decent raiding guild seems quite hard for many casual players. If Blizzard could make the entire idea of being in an active guild alot more inviting, then there would not really be any need for LFR, because people could easily find themself in a situation, where they can join a raid if they want to.

I also believe, that the current version of LFR is making raiding overall worse and less rewarding. Its kind of a spoiler for the raid, getting to see most of the raid without paying the effort to see it to the end.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.