Poll: Strongest DPS class overall for Nighthold?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    They are logs of actual people at 90th+ percentile. Obviously, as with all of these, a lot of it will be RNG/Legendary dependant. That goes for all of them though.
    There are litteraly 2 bosses in whole NH where Sub is sightly better then assa. Those point based rankings are totally useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Fury Warrior
    Demon Hunter
    Balance Druid
    Assa Rogue

These 4 candidates will never be a liability in your raid.
    If you just need toons to sniff the bosses ass the entire fight they work well.

10+ Year Old Account
    There aren't a lot of rogues to begin with, but from my experience, warriors need a good 10% nerf on ST and 30%+ on AoE.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Anyone that said mage is the 'Strongest class' is a fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Everything: Demon Hunter

Why? Because Only Teenager's play this class willingly, and they usually cry about how "Good" their pvp skills are, until they lose, and want to get carried cause of their endless pve heals, and their demonic form.

The only class that requires skill: Paladins

If you don't have gear that mains haste, or crit, then...you're going to have a bad time.....
    Sounds like someone got their ass handed to them by a DH.
    There are so many different people playing all classes/specs, so trying to insult a group of people makes you look pretty dumb.
    And no, I don't main DH, leveling my first one now and I'm enjoying the mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Sounds like someone got their ass handed to them by a DH.
    There are so many different people playing all classes/specs, so trying to insult a group of people makes you look pretty dumb.
    And no, I don't main DH, leveling my first one now and I'm enjoying the mobility.
    Sounds like someone took my statement too seriously...

I was joking dude...

I'm not insulting them, I was referencing shit from Nixxiom's DH vid...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    Now this is insulting....

What I did was stating the olde fashion "DH Tropes" in joke vids....

Sounds like someone took my statement too seriously...

I was joking dude...

I'm not insulting them, I was referencing shit from Nixxiom's DH vid...

- - - Updated - - -

Now this is insulting....

What I did was stating the olde fashion "DH Tropes" in joke vids....
    Sorry then, but in my defense it didn't look like you were joking

Unholy DKs! *taps shoulders" "There not talking about prior expansions." Oh, *grumbles* Frost DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Sorry then, but in my defense it didn't look like you were joking
    And in my defense, I don't really have to but the "/s" sign at all, because people should know a joke when they see it...

Like, seriously, do you think i'm being serious when I trope DHs as this:

"Why? Because Only Teenager's play this class willingly, and they usually cry about how "Good" their pvp skills are, until they lose, and want to get carried cause of their endless pve heals, and their demonic form."

Hell no. I even know DHs that are amazing people....

Deleted
    Haha so much salt, you had your time to shine at the start of Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything: Demon Hunter

Why? Because Only Teenager's play this class willingly, and they usually cry about how "Good" their pvp skills are, until they lose, and want to get carried cause of their endless pve heals, and their demonic form.

The only class that requires skill: Paladins

If you don't have gear that mains haste, or crit, then...you're going to have a bad time.....
    Good joke ret and skill.
    You guys still using CLCRet?

Deleted
    Frost Mages are actually in a very good shape. Not the strongest, but still brilliant. Dont forget that most mythic parses are not released in public.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-03-04 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    I think the strongest dps class is restoration druid for reasons. Heres my data: 1234.

Ok, edit because being another troll in the internet isnt my thing.

I fail to see the point of this question. This is an impossible question. Strongest is too vague a term. Doesnt utility count for anything? What is the purpose of this, are you going to switch mains?

If you ask me the strongest spec is the one you are more confortable with. If you dont want to hinder your guilds progression keep your current main spec and start working on your future spec until you start farming nighthold completely.

Any specifics about which spec is best based on whatever data people decided to present here is just more "elyte master of iternetz forum analysis" jibber jabber.
    The data people chose to present here are helpful, practical statistics. As opposed to "plai wat u vant, ts all da sam"..thing you wrote.
    No they are not. There are three classes that outperform everyone at all bosses and in all situations.
    Frost DK, DH, Furry. And especially DHs, who appear from having top ST and AoE right now, they also have THE best mobility too.

Deleted
    404 warlock not found

Quote Originally Posted by Dudikof View Post
    Haha so much salt, you had your time to shine at the start of Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Good joke ret and skill.
    You guys still using CLCRet?
    I really hope you read my post above. Would make your post seem like a flower to a forest...

The best class is the guy who has the BiS legendaries and enough time for 54 traits.

Everything else is secondary.

Deleted
    I really hope you read my post above. Would make your post seem like a flower to a forest...
    Mom always told me I'm special.

I did read your post and again all I read was sarcasm, rets and other specs are strong too, specs that are clear outliers atm are heavily legendary dependent to get those results. Look into each of those specs and see whats making them strong, please.

Enjoy the class/spec you play, there are people maining these class/specs who are just as frustrated as you (if not, a lot more) since they can do fuck all about their performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Frost Mages are actually in a very good shape. Not the strongest, but still brilliant. Dont forget that most mythic parses are not released in public.
    And this, so much.
    Last edited by mmoc3619dc7e61; 2017-03-04 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    Survival Hunters of course. OP you should def. roll one, since this is one of those "choose my FOTM class for me"-threads

See stats here - totally OP DEEPS in pro mythic raids.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#dataset=0

Definitely warrior. I play havoc, and the warrior from my guild always passes me during the execute phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudikof View Post
    Mom always told me I'm special.

I did read your post and again all I read was sarcasm, rets and other specs are strong too, specs that are clear outliers atm are heavily legendary dependent to get those results. Look into each of those specs and see whats making them strong, please.

Enjoy the class/spec you play, there are people maining these class/specs who are just as frustrated as you (if not, a lot more) since they can do fuck all about their performance.

- - - Updated - - -

And this, so much.
    "Sounds like someone took my statement too seriously...

I was joking dude...

I'm not insulting them, I was referencing shit from Nixxiom's DH vid..."

Seems like someone needs to read. Also, Paladin's don't really require skill, that was also part of the joke....

Wanna keep on crying? I don't care about what class anyone plays, all I care about is making class tropes for fun. For example:

Druids do the lowest DPS, while watching beastiality, or paladin's are the biggest weebs ever, and so forth.

Sorry if I got you triggered mate. However, then again, I am the KING of making people shit themselves over what I say. If you want to cry over what I say, atleast look at the words I say after-ward before you start your temper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    The best class is the guy who has the BiS legendaries and enough time for 54 traits.

Everything else is secondary.
    ^

Now, this...this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    There you go, thats it right? all the op has to do now is go get a frost DK and switch to that and he will top the metters. Done! Insta Nighthold farm.

This isnt even acounting that droping that chart alone and not even making any considerations in regards of the origin of the sample, its focus and how that compares to the OP status (which he/she doesnt say btw, if hes mythic progression or lfr only we cant tell).

Thats just "elyte master of internetz forum analysis" at its finest.
    Up to you what you set it as, I'm just linking it. Good try at twisting my words though! o/