Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Why are you guys ok with polls when it shows something good for Trump, but call them lies anytime they say something bad about him?
    Its worse then that, hes not even using a poll. The poll only says people care more about the economy (duh). The poll on the investigation itself shows 53% want an investigation, 25% dont.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Does Sean Spicer hold press briefings on weekends? If so that's one to pay attention to.

At what hour are they typically held?
    No I don't believe so. The next opportunity you'll hear folks talk is the Sunday Morning talk shows.

Why are you guys ok with polls when it shows something good for Trump, but call them lies anytime they say something bad about him?
    Well, 'you people' is a really broad term. Most camps don't accept polls from certain sources, respectively. Of course, some sorces seem more trustworthy then others, but one should usually never trust a single source, by try to double check.

Because Costin has been dangerously misreading Trump for months in a rather sad and completely baseless hope this will reignight American assertiveness and return to Reagan-era tone in defense of the West.

Yeah I know, the vision has all the depth of a Saturday Morning Cartoon, and about as much accuracy.

Also something-something- Hillary Was going to cause World War III - something.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

From your own link.

Headline.
    Russia investigations a 'witch hunt'? Not according to polls
    3 paragraphs down.

The public, by and large, doesn’t think Trump has done anything illegal. But they are less-than-comfortable with Trump’s coziness with Russia, and they want to know more about it.

When it comes to the Trump-Russia issue, there are two parallel trends that should raise red flags for the White House. First, as Americans have formed opinions on the issue, it has been to Trump’s detriment. Since December, the percentage of undecided Americans on the Trump-Putin relationship has declined from 44 percent to 32 percent. At the same time, the percentage who view Trump as too friendly with the Russian leader has risen from 31 percent to 38 percent.

As for this statement.
    More broadly, the Trump administration’s relationship with Russia doesn’t rate among the public’s most important issues facing the country. The Russia issue didn’t even register in Gallup’s tracking of the most important problem facing the U.S. last month.

We didn't know what we do now, a month ago.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2017-03-04 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    And now he's ranting about Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Apprentice.

Make America Great Again!
    So Sad! So funny. When i saw this as news the other day. I thought, "Donald is surely going to tweet about this".
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

7+ Year Old Account
    Because Costin has been dangerously misreading Trump for months in a rather sad and completely baseless hope this will reignight American assertiveness and return to Reagan-era tone in defense of the West.
    Let's see. Thousands of NATO troops in Eastern Europe? Check.

Western Europe spending more on defense? Check.

De-Escalation over stupid wars in the Middle East that Europe doesn't care about? Check.

Picking a foreign policy team of realists and technocrats? Check.

You might be interested to know something by the way: Today there's pro-Trump rallies organized. I very much doubt this was a coincidence.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I also can't really believe Trump being so stupid to start accusing previous president of this without any source to back up those claims
    How many more times does he need to say stupid things before you can accept he's capable of saying stupid things.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

De-Escalation over stupid wars in the Middle East that Europe doesn't care about? Check.

You might be interested to know something by the way: Today there's pro-Trump rallies organized. I very much doubt this was a coincidence.

This another one of those fake biker rallies that he had a couple months ago?

A complete opposite from my point of view. Since the election all the Trumpkins have taking to Fake News or they say polls are bad since it didn't predict Trump would win (I could argue they were accurate to a point). So what I see is people now showing polls when say "People favor a ban on X" or whatever.

Yes people are going to love a poll or opinion that fits their narrative.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Love to see all the people skeptical of Trump's claim while swallowing whole anonymous sources from X outlet.

Hypocrisy knows no bound, it seems.
    Maybe Trump should leak the information, then.

Deleted
    Been watching it unfold on twitter this morning, it's like he is having a full on breakdown, even took the time to have another go at arnie as well

The funny thing about all of this, is it may actually tie back to Trump's Russian connections. If this is about the server that was in Trump tower, and connected to Russian servers... then I'm going to fucking laugh.

Sent there by Obama. Agreed at the NATO Summit in 2015. That Trump continued the deployment was mostly a surprise.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.7fbaa767057e

Agreed upon in 2014, again. NATO just restated what they were already doing and gave the credit-addicted President some items to brag about.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/top-st...t-claim-credit

You'll have to get rather creative to square "De-Escalation of stupid wars in the Middle East" with "I demand a plan to defeat ISIS within 30 days". lmao.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...feat-isis.html

Rex Tillerson... yeah real technocrat. And Elliot Abrams, his would be deputy had he not said bad things about Trump... yeah real realist (no he's a neocon). And his other FP svengali, John Bolton... another neocon.

Yeah these are real pragmatist. We have McMaster and Mattis, and that's it.

You mean ones like this:

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/new...0227-0017.html

Trump rallies haven't been winners. Big surprise huh? His ratings are underwater.

I submit to you, again Costin, you simply do not have a clue what you're talking about. You can't even get the order of events remotely right.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The funny thing about all of this, is it may actually tie back to Trump's Russian connections. If this is about the server that was in Trump tower, and connected to Russian servers... then I'm going to fucking laugh.
    That appears to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by 33kamous3 View Post
    That appears to be the case.
    Great, let's find out what was on that server, and what data was being sent to and from Russia.

DEFCON 1 GUYS! President Trump has gone off the reservation!
    https://twitter.com/costareports?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Several Trump advisers woke up this morning surprised by the president's tweets. They weren't told of his plans, a 2nd official says.

The 2nd official tells me the expectation for Saturday was a "down day, pretty quiet." No planning for wire-tapping allegation.

confirmed: Priebus and Bannon are *not* in Florida with POTUS, per WH, though they may fly down there later today

Worthless and President Bannon are away, and Trumpy got bored and decided to Troll while nobody was looking. rofl.

Safe to say, he pulled it out of his ass.

I wonder if people were as outraged at all the search warrants and subpoenas that were directed towards Hillary Clinton during the Benghazi investigations?

Bill Kristol kills it.

https://twitter.com/BillKristol?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Don't Trump's allegations invite--almost require--a Congressional inquiry into behavior of Russia, Trump campaign, & US gov't in 2016?

By the way, can Jim Comey stay as director of the FBI in light of Trump's allegations? Can Trump keep him?

Also: Won't Congress want to take a look into whether Trump has compromised an ongoing FBI investigation? Won't the FBI?

And of course President Obama will presumably want to say something.

A high % of Trump's most imprudent tweet storms come on Saturday, when staff not around as much and Jared & Ivanka observing Shabbat.

Title for book on the fall of the Trump presidency: On Shabbat the President Tweeted.

1. This morning's tweets are nothing like Trump's attacks on the media, or even his general complaints about the intelligence community.
    2. Trump is now making a pretty specific allegation. Either it's true, in which case we'll soon learn what the evidence was or wasn't...
    3. ...that was used to justify the wiretapping. If it's not true, then...words fail me.
    This could actually be a pretty big deal, maybe? A self inflicted wound that would require him to put up or shut up? Trump might have bit off more than he can chew.

Bill Kristol kills it.

https://twitter.com/BillKristol?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

This could actually be a pretty big deal, maybe? A self inflicted wound that would require him to put up or shut up? Trump might have bit off more than he can chew.
    Keep the eye on the ball. Don't we have the voter fraud investigation first?