Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Amazon in the future might be able to take out gamestop but so far they haven't done anything to push themselves into that market more than the 20% pre order discount.
    Ya but it seems sadly Amazon is sold out and also they have had issues fulfilling orders. I have heard nothing but horror story's about pre-ordering from them.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Cool beans thx.

But as it stands its kinda up in the air, still BS you lose ur saves.
    Point 2 and 3.
    http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/3/148...ave-game-files

With the save thing I agree. But meaby with online app/service there will be option to upload your data to cload. Dunno if they will ever gonna do it, but from programmer point of view it shouldn't be that hard to do it. Lets hope they will...

Ya but it seems sadly Amazon is sold out and also they have had issues fulfilling orders. I have heard nothing but horror story's about pre-ordering from them.
    gamestop did the same thing though
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    gamestop did the same thing though
    Haven't heard about that, wouldn't be surprised tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    Point 2 and 3.
    http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/3/148...ave-game-files

With the save thing I agree. But meaby with online app/service there will be option to upload your data to cload. Dunno if they will ever gonna do it, but from programmer point of view it shouldn't be that hard to do it. Lets hope they will...
    It shouldn't be that hard, But Nintendo makes it that hard.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The controller is sold out many places. I didn't see a single person who got a switch leave without Zelda. The strategy guides were also selling quite well. Are you sure you know what you're talking about?
    Are you sure you know what you are talking about? They have everything but they are selling everything together as the only option. If the controller is sold out everywhere that's even worse.

Not everyone wants to drop $70 on a controller, not everyone ones a strategy guide, not everyone wants zelda. The fact that they are forcing it into a bundle that's non optional is no better than a scalper reselling the system for an extra $100. Just because you see people buying zelda doesn't mean everyone buys a switch for zelda. There's people with blind spouses that get the switch for 1 2 switch, as crappy and shallow as the game is, it's great for people who can't see because it's based entirely on sound and touch.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Amazon is as shady as gamestop.

They where unable to fufill all their preorders for release date delivery yet had stock at their Prime Now fulfillment centers well into the night delivering them. Amazon blatantly screwed preorders to try and entice people into subscribing to prime and using their prime now service.

Walmart and Best Buy seem to be the only stores that handled the launch well. Target allowed some jackass to preorder 47 units at a single store.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Walmart and Best Buy seem to be the only stores that handled the launch well. Target allowed some jackass to preorder 47 units at a single store.
    Ya and sadly no Best Buy or Walmart has any in stock near me

I've yet to see any noticeable fps drops with the day 1 patch. Granted I've only played for 2 hours docked rest undocked
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I've yet to see any noticeable fps drops with the day 1 patch. Granted I've only played for 2 hours docked rest undocked
    Ya I'm sure you have the magical system that doesn't drop to 20 fps all the time in the starting area docked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, there are undoubtedly FREQUENT fps drops while docked. It's not destroying the experience but they are definitely there and they are definitely annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Yeah, there are undoubtedly FREQUENT fps drops while docked. It's not destroying the experience but they are definitely there and they are definitely annoying.
    Certainly destroys the credibility of the claim that the entire development team spent an entire week playtesting the game.
    At least, not without implying Nintendo were just lazy when it came to fixing something so blatantly omnipresent.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I've yet to see any noticeable fps drops with the day 1 patch.
    Then you should get your eyes checked.

EVERYONE has the same fps drop (while docked) in the same spot right at the start. While in portable mode there is no fps drops. But if you spent 2 hours in docked and didn't see any then you need ur eyes checked.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-04 at 08:03 PM.

There's definitely noticeable FPS drops, you would have noticed within 20 minutes of playing docked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fanboys got to defend everything.

The FPS drops in this game are terrible when considering what it's running at already. On top of that no one at Nintendo plugged it into a 4K TV to see how bad it looks or the fact we have a console with a 720p home screen.

It's not about defending shit if it is his experience. It's simply relaying his experience. I am 8 hours in, all handheld and have noticed no frame drops.
    Handheld has no FPS drops.

It's when you connect it to the TV it does. And I doubt it was that he didn't look at the "one spot" the drop happens, since it has nothing to do with where you're looking specifically in my experience, and just what is going on around you.

And this is my own experience while playing it, just to clarify, not something I read from an article.

10+ Year Old Account

[COLOR="#417394"]

It's not about defending shit if it is his experience. It's simply relaying his experience. I am 8 hours in, all handheld and have noticed no frame drops.

- - - Updated - - -

Or he looked away at that one spot the drops happened.
    Handheld doesn't have frame drops...EVERYBODY has said it has frame drops excluding this guy, so if that is his experience he needs to see an optician
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-03-04 at 09:06 PM.

You are adorable. The bundle was all they had left at that point. The bundles are selling very well for the, and actually save the people a couple bucks(not much). Stop getting angry at a company providing a product their customers are buying as fast as they can.
    I'm sorry but you must be new to Gamestop. This is something they have always done, They have done it with each major 3DS release and even Wii-U's.

The bundles sell very well because 9 times out of 10 that's the only thing they sell. It gets more product out of the store and gives a sense of stock running low.

The fact you can catch them selling the $454.99 bundle on and off since release even shows this. Gamestop does shady shit and has been proven time and time again to do as such.

Most recent example of the current add on there homepage.

This is miss-leading because it makes you think u can order The Switch. That is not 100% true, The only ones you can order is the $500+ bundles. I had this confirmed by a manger at the Gamestop near me because I was going to go order one.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm, No shit because handheld doesn't have frame drops. He said he didn't notice any docked when EVERYONE who plays it docked gets the same fps drop at the start and in select area's. Then there is moments where its just random as fuck.

Sorry to hear you guys are having such issues with your Switches. Mine works perfectly, and I'm having a blast with Zelda
    Mother pus bucket!