Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    That's a solid bundle here, Raptor is amazing, along with Evoland 2, these 2 make it totally worth the current $1.50 price. Don't know much about other games in there but they don't look too bad.

Also, for HB monthly, I'd expect a really good one every few months to spike interest again, then maybe 3-4 months of poop.
    evoland 1 was a big letdown,. i cant imagine 2 would be much better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Does humble have delays often? Was supposed to receive the games yesterday but haven't seen any of them yet Except Warhammer. My first purchase of the monthly package.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Hmm. Does humble have delays often? Was supposed to receive the games yesterday but haven't seen any of them yet Except Warhammer. My first purchase of the monthly package.
    not sure, but if they have sent them out they should appear on your keys page here
    https://www.humblebundle.com/home/keys

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    not sure, but if they have sent them out they should appear on your keys page here
    https://www.humblebundle.com/home/keys
    Ah! Thank you so much I thought I'd receive the keys to my mail as it said "games sent to your inbox every month". Nevermind!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just go to "purchases" under my account options. Then click to sort alphabetically, then by date, because it's bugged for some reason if you don't.

Deleted
    EA has another sale on, plus a few games on free trial too.

Unravel is kinda funky, a platformer (sort of) where you're a humanoid pile of string that you use to climb/swing your way about, although stupid data mining setting is insane in that game.

Man...tempted to get Mirrors Edge 2 and Titanfall 2...but I can hold off for a while longer I guess.

Not really surprising, it's great they add a way to disable it though. But that's something most games already have in a way or another (and even more, mobile apps, the most used analytics library alone is used by almost 50% of Play Store top 500 for example, and second by 26%) without ever telling you.

As a developer, you want to know what people use / don't use in whatever you do, that's the best way to know what is well done and what needs improvements. Nothing can give us better insight on how people really use it.
    I could go on about how i've been happily boycotting EA for years now,. but it's always fun to see people reinforce my reasons ^^

Deleted
    Not really surprising, it's great they add a way to disable it though. But that's something most games already have in a way or another (and even more, mobile apps, the most used analytics library alone is used by almost 50% of Play Store top 500 for example, and second by 26%) without ever telling you.

As a developer, you want to know what people use / don't use in whatever you do, that's the best way to know what is well done and what needs improvements. Nothing can give us better insight on how people really use it.
    To sort of semi-not quite-it's still on disable it

I think that pissed me off more, that they keep data mining even after you turn off what you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I could go on about how i've been happily boycotting EA for years now,. but it's always fun to see people reinforce my reasons ^^
    I've avoided EA/Origin for years, but Unravel looked so funky I folded. Bad on my part I guess.
    But even though I've a pc that can (finally hehe) run BF1 & Titanfall & both are apparently great, sod it, I'm not touching them again.
    At least it helps in clearing my backlog of games

Question

Extra Keys (MY NAME IS WOOGS GOOD BYE) :

Syberia
    MY6M5C7-GCLPHNAME-ISWKD5J

Syberia II
    5CBYTWOOGS-GOODCQAZM-IFV64BYE

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Origin being shit...

This is what I get clicking that link (fear my paint.net skills)
    By being shit, you mean not offering the game in New Zealand? The offer isn't available in New Zealand (at that url anyway), so you're being redirected to the store page in lieu of an error page for using an invalid URL.

Deleted
    Possible to make a junk account "based" in a zone that'll let you get it?
    Will mean a separate log in though, if it's worth it.

Steam does the same though. No error page there either, just a redirect to the store.

Hm, didn't know about that page. I only see that page when trying to add free DLC to my account for games I don't own. 404 pages usually redirect to the store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still not seeing the issue. I'd find it make just as much if not more marketing sense to direct you to the store as to say "fuck off you oughtn't be here" when you click on a link not valid for your region.

/shrug

Maybe I'm just too unbothered by everything

10+ Year Old Account
    I blame Banana

Deleted
    I'd accept the blame, but I'm far too young, sweet & innocent.
    Well, except for the young, sweet & innocent part that is