Question Lads

should i always Refresh my rupture at 4-5 CP ? or is it ok to do so at 2-3 ?

one guildy told me that rupture interacts with SoT but i dont quite understand how

Quick question: How good are the Bracers?

Im running boots and insignia, not sure if is should target sin legendaries first or sub (i already have sub bracers but no boots).

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baz View Post
    Question Lads

should i always Refresh my rupture at 4-5 CP ? or is it ok to do so at 2-3 ?

one guildy told me that rupture interacts with SoT but i dont quite understand how
    Rupture interacts with SoT in the same way all finishers interact with SoT - the more CP you have in your finisher, the more potent SoT is - at 2% per CP upto 10%. For this reason, its recommended to do 4+ finishers, unless its a vanish rupture, in which case go the full 5. If your rupture is going to drop, by all means, use a 2-3CP but follow up very quickly with a 4+ finisher so you don't gimp your poisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverr View Post
    Rupture interacts with SoT in the same way all finishers interact with SoT - the more CP you have in your finisher, the more potent SoT is - at 2% per CP upto 10%. For this reason, its recommended to do 4+ finishers, unless its a vanish rupture, in which case go the full 5. If your rupture is going to drop, by all means, use a 2-3CP but follow up very quickly with a 4+ finisher so you don't gimp your poisons.
    Thank you sir!

Anyone have correct stat weights for sin at the moment?

Deleted
    Sim yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Hegrud View Post
    Anyone have correct stat weights for sin at the moment?
    Theres no such thing as an empirical all purpose stat weight, you have t sim yourself and get your own weights.

Hi there,

Just curious if anyone could review my logs.. I used to perf Legendary or Epic at worse in EN MM but since NH I can only perf blue/green or even grey...

I tried to look myself but I can't figure it out why I don't perf like usual, anyone can check it ?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pFYBR2LKG8JVHQMw/ i'm Upliftíng

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Sims definitely show that Boots + 2MA + CoF results in about a ~46 sec Vendetta CD on average. Pretty sure it's the right option.
    Still I feel Vendetta comes some seconds ahead of KB, wanting me to ditch the 6 seconds of that 2nd MA relic for an envenom relic.
    I have a 920 envenom blood relic in my bags while I have a 895 MA blood relic equipped...

Also if you look at this guy on Krosus:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...144140/latest/
    He is using the same legendaries/trinkets as I do, pretty much equal stats but everything a bit higher as he is ~5 ilvl higher.
    BUT he is pulling like a sustained 100K more than I do, while he wasn't lucky with poison bombs at all.
    When watching logs there isn't much difference in playstyle, I think. Only difference is that he uses only 1 MA relic and has an envenom relic instead of the 2nd MA relic. His envenom damage is really high and I feel most of the difference between us comes from the envenom damage.
    My logs from yesterday's Krosus wipes: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Db2TKM3YnfWwHqZc/

I hope someone can give some advice?

Quote Originally Posted by upliftin View Post
    Hi there,

Just curious if anyone could review my logs.. I used to perf Legendary or Epic at worse in EN MM but since NH I can only perf blue/green or even grey...

I tried to look myself but I can't figure it out why I don't perf like usual, anyone can check it ?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pFYBR2LKG8JVHQMw/ i'm Upliftíng

Thank you
    for starters what is up with that 820 relic? you also have two bad legendaries and a 850 ring.

Curious about multi-target fights and getting maximum damage output.

Obviously with the way SoT works and boosting poisons on finishers, when you're dumping Ruptures on alternate targets, do you stay on that Target for the full duration of SoT or do you go back to your main target? Say for instance on Botanist with all 3 bosses up. I usually just pick one for full rupture/garrote and envenom spam but if I have all those up and full CP, I switch to another boss and unload a Rupture. Is it better for me to stay on the 2nd boss for full duration of SoT (plus dump a 2pc Mutilate bleed) or switch back to my main target and continue to DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by kidstechno View Post
    Curious about multi-target fights and getting maximum damage output.

Obviously with the way SoT works and boosting poisons on finishers, when you're dumping Ruptures on alternate targets, do you stay on that Target for the full duration of SoT or do you go back to your main target? Say for instance on Botanist with all 3 bosses up. I usually just pick one for full rupture/garrote and envenom spam but if I have all those up and full CP, I switch to another boss and unload a Rupture. Is it better for me to stay on the 2nd boss for full duration of SoT (plus dump a 2pc Mutilate bleed) or switch back to my main target and continue to DPS?
    Probably not because If you think about it you might just get super lucky with a poison bomb and it will deal way more damage if you have immediately were switching between them to keep 5cp surge of toxins on them for increased posion damage.

I feel like a good mut> fan on all 3(or 4 if a sphere spawns near) will help you get to 5cp faster + that poisoned knives trait dealing a mini nuke on all 3 bosses

Deleted
    When looking at wowlogs the shoulders are 10-15k ahead of the boots as BiS legendary.
    Is this value only reached when using DoS AND the shoulders?

Shoulders droped for me, i used boots+bracer before, wanne switch to shoulders+boots but i dont have DoS yet. So the question is if it worth it and how much does the opener change.
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2017-03-04 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    When looking at wowlogs the shoulders are 10-15k ahead of the boots as BiS legendary.
    Is this value only reached when using DoS AND the shoulders?

Shoulders droped for me, i used boots+bracer before, wanne switch to shoulders+boots but i dont have DoS yet. So the question is if it worth it and how much does the opener change.
    Opener doesn't change much; https://imgur.com/UkdB9ws in case you were wondering.
    DoS is pretty big for the shoulders, without it I am fairly sure most cases its about the same or slightly better than bracers. But that depends on how long your bracers are doing work. If you have several execute classes burning you through the last 20% in your raid the bracers lose value. Really it is a judgement call

Deleted
    Scenario:

I've managed my energy, combo points and cool downs poorly. Vendetta still has 30 seconds until it's refreshed, I just refreshed my Garrote and Rupture and I'm out of energy. Kingsbane just came off cool down. How do I manage Kingsbane in this case?

Do I Mutilate until I have 4-5 Combo Points and then pool once more until I have a decent amount of energy, Envenom/Kingsbane (depending on Combo Points)? This means that I'll be delaying kingsbane for about 7-9 seconds.

Or do I just Kingsbane while I'm energy starved, without an Envenom buff up and try to manage it as best I can?

Or am I missing something blatantly obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    for starters what is up with that 820 relic? you also have two bad legendaries and a 850 ring.
    Thanks for your answer. Not sure if logs are fucked up for you, but I don't have a 820 relic, neither a 850 ring. I was not on the log until Krosus if I remember correctly.

Since I posted logs, I managed to get legendary shoulder, did a random NH NM & my perfs are way better.

So now, when I posted logs, people on discord rogue helped me to figure out why I was performing so badly, here it is: Pooling badly (in my head now it sounds like "hey retard, you don't play street fighter arcade mode, stop spamming & manage your energy"), legendary gear (sounds dumb to say it but yeah it counts).

Thanks anyway for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    Scenario:

I've managed my energy, combo points and cool downs poorly. Vendetta still has 30 seconds until it's refreshed, I just refreshed my Garrote and Rupture and I'm out of energy. Kingsbane just came off cool down. How do I manage Kingsbane in this case?

Do I Mutilate until I have 4-5 Combo Points and then pool once more until I have a decent amount of energy, Envenom/Kingsbane (depending on Combo Points)? This means that I'll be delaying kingsbane for about 7-9 seconds.

Or do I just Kingsbane while I'm energy starved, without an Envenom buff up and try to manage it as best I can?

Or am I missing something blatantly obvious?
    I will say to you what i do in that scenario, i always prepare my garrote and ruptures for the next burst and vanish and i never kingsbane without vendetta.

If you have energy and vendetta just came up wait and mut another time and use vendetta(full energy) and than kingsbane with envenom procs and keep mutilating for 4+ combo and envenom.

I have COF and Boots, with some luck vendetta come out of cd before kingsbane and in normal times i wait 15 segs +-.

Quote Originally Posted by upliftin View Post
    Thanks for your answer. Not sure if logs are fucked up for you, but I don't have a 820 relic, neither a 850 ring. I was not on the log until Krosus if I remember correctly.

Since I posted logs, I managed to get legendary shoulder, did a random NH NM & my perfs are way better.

So now, when I posted logs, people on discord rogue helped me to figure out why I was performing so badly, here it is: Pooling badly (in my head now it sounds like "hey retard, you don't play street fighter arcade mode, stop spamming & manage your energy"), legendary gear (sounds dumb to say it but yeah it counts).

Thanks anyway for your answer
    Oh you're upliftin, was looking at rainhard. Your guildmate have some really bad relic.

One thing that stood out to me was your guildmate have more mutilate and envenom cast than you on the krosus fight (74 vs 66 and 31 vs 26). I don't know what would cause this, are you playing with high latency? Or are you not using up all your energy prior to soaking puddles and bridge breaking?

I also notice you are lining up kingsbane with vendetta without boots or COF, that shouldn't be possible. You are only allowed to delay KB if it is within 10-12 seconds of vendetta, or you're going to lose too much up time on it.

Pooling shouldn't make a huge difference either way, though it might be a bigger deal for people with low crits and no 45s vendetta.
    Last edited by iky43210; 2017-03-05 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    Sorry if noob question but how good is each Racial? Icy veins has a list but I do not believe it:

It can not possibly be correct because Goblin and Gnome have the same Racial.

Fake news!
    maybe these sims have very few iteration, so the range error is very big (~ +-0.5k)
    and both races are in the interval (335.202+0.5 and 336.054-0.5)

Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    Oh you're upliftin, was looking at rainhard. Your guildmate have some really bad relic.

One thing that stood out to me was your guildmate have more mutilate and envenom cast than you on the krosus fight (74 vs 66 and 31 vs 26). I don't know what would cause this, are you playing with high latency? Or are you not using up all your energy prior to soaking puddles and bridge breaking?

I also notice you are lining up kingsbane with vendetta without boots or COF, that shouldn't be possible. You are only allowed to delay KB if it is within 10-12 seconds of vendetta, or you're going to lose too much up time on it.

Pooling shouldn't make a huge difference either way, though it might be a bigger deal for people with low crits and no 45s vendetta.
    Thanks for your answer:

About that Krosus fight, I'm running really far to soak (I presume he doesn't and I assume he doesn't cast envenom at 4cp+).

For the Vendetta/KB part, I didn't know that, always heard that you have to line up both, trinket/boots or not (I've two MA relics & an evenom one).

Thaks again for your anser I appreciate