Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    Sorry if noob question but how good is each Racial? Icy veins has a list but I do not believe it:

It can not possibly be correct because Goblin and Gnome have the same Racial.

Fake news!
    since when do goblins get extra energy?

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    Sorry if noob question but how good is each Racial? Icy veins has a list but I do not believe it:

It can not possibly be correct because Goblin and Gnome have the same Racial.

Fake news!
    The answer is, it doesn't matter, today less then ever before.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

IS warcraftlogs search BROKEN ?

I can't search by items... its not working at all...

here is the page.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...=Assassination

i want to exclude results with people using the shoulders.

i take wowhead ID: 144236.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=144236/m...aster-assassin

I put it and try to search but i get nothing at all.

am i doing something wrong ?

can someone help?

So got a question here, I got my first legendary on my alt mut rogue, the Kil'jaeden trinket. It's CD is 1min15sec compared to my Vendetta's CD of 1min37sec. For single target, is it worth delaying the trinket use by 22 seconds to use them together, meaning I lose out on one use every 3 minutes or so? Or should it always be used on CD until I can get more relics to align with a short wait between the 2?

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    So got a question here, I got my first legendary on my alt mut rogue, the Kil'jaeden trinket. It's CD is 1min15sec compared to my Vendetta's CD of 1min37sec. For single target, is it worth delaying the trinket use by 22 seconds to use them together, meaning I lose out on one use every 3 minutes or so? Or should it always be used on CD until I can get more relics to align with a short wait between the 2?
    I'm fairly sure Kil'jaeden doesn't scale with Vendetta, but don't quote me on that.

There's also no way your cooldown on Vendetta is that long, even with just the baseline 3 ranks in Master Assassin it's 90 seconds.

mathematically it's about the same, but in a real encounter it is hard to say just due to different kill timings.

I'd just use it on cd until the very last one and try to align that one with vendetta

Deleted
    Hey gratz, it's a good stats stick and it's fun to use in some scenarios. It was my first legendary as well and on single target i noticed it really doesnt matter. I would say use it on cooldown or when you know adds are going to pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by honung View Post
    I'm fairly sure Kil'jaeden doesn't scale with Vendetta, but don't quote me on that.
    it doesnt, since vendetta only amplified your abilities/autoattacks

Darn, thought it might've applied to trinks also. Oh well, thanks for correcting me though. So burn on CD unless I guess I want to save it for burst on some add that pops out.

Quote Originally Posted by scarfdeath View Post
    IS warcraftlogs search BROKEN ?

I can't search by items... its not working at all...

here is the page.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...=Assassination

i want to exclude results with people using the shoulders.

i take wowhead ID: 144236.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=144236/m...aster-assassin

I put it and try to search but i get nothing at all.

am i doing something wrong ?

can someone help?
    Anyone know how to make it work ?

I'm struggling with Legendaries, I went Outlaw for the first part of the expansion, then realised I should be Sin, so now I have the Dreadlord's cloak and Cinidaria belt equipt as the best I have for my spec, then 3 other non BiS outlaw Legendaries in the bank..

hi, i have some questions as a new assassination rogue.

1) my rupture has >20 seconds left on it. my vanish is now off cd (and i have nightstalker). do i immediately get to 5 cp and vanish+rupture? or should i wait it out and vanish rupture during the pandemic window? also, as a side question, if you take subterfuge, does vanish stop being a dps cd (as long as you dont have more than 1 target)?

2) am i playing this right: so basically, i keep garrote and rupture up. then if KB and vend are on cd, but i am lowish on energy, i just try to get to 4-5 cp and then sit there autoattacking until i get a big (150ish) energy bank up, then go back into an envenom, mut to 4-5 cp, clip envenom into surge of toxins cycle until i have to either refresh my bleeds or my energy runs out. then i rinse and repeat?

or should i be constantly just trying get to 4-5 cp and envenoming even if i don't have enough energy to sustain that for more than one or two cycles?

the other option that i can see instead of banking 4-5 cp and then pooling is to pool first and then get to 4-5 cp (atm i bank cp and then pool). is this a better option instead?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatRiot View Post
    hi, i have some questions as a new assassination rogue.

1) my rupture has >20 seconds left on it. my vanish is now off cd (and i have nightstalker). do i immediately get to 5 cp and vanish+rupture? or should i wait it out and vanish rupture during the pandemic window? also, as a side question, if you take subterfuge, does vanish stop being a dps cd (as long as you dont have more than 1 target)?

2) am i playing this right: so basically, i keep garrote and rupture up. then if KB and vend are on cd, but i am lowish on energy, i just try to get to 4-5 cp and then sit there autoattacking until i get a big (150ish) energy bank up, then go back into an envenom, mut to 4-5 cp, clip envenom into surge of toxins cycle until i have to either refresh my bleeds or my energy runs out. then i rinse and repeat?

or should i be constantly just trying get to 4-5 cp and envenoming even if i don't have enough energy to sustain that for more than one or two cycles?

the other option that i can see instead of banking 4-5 cp and then pooling is to pool first and then get to 4-5 cp (atm i bank cp and then pool). is this a better option instead?

thanks!
    1) You Vanish unless Vendetta is about to come up. If it is the last Vanish you'll get off even if you cast it right away, you should always hold it for Vendetta, as well as Zoldyck bracers if you have those. Vanish is still a DPS cooldown with Subterfuge as you get one bigger Garrote. If you have the shoulders then it's obviously a huge cooldown.

2) Basically, yeah. You try to chain SoT Envenoms as best you can. When you can't, just hold off for a moment and pool. Exceptions are if Vendetta, a huge trinket proc, Skorpyron weakened or whatever is up and about to run out, then efficiency goes out the window and you should try to fit as much damage into that window as you can. Another exception is if you are about to get Vendetta back, in which case you should look to dump your energy right before it comes up if possible. Don't see a reason you should pool without CPs, then you're already 2 Mutilates behind in energy when you cast your first Envenom after pooling.
    Last edited by honung; 2017-03-09 at 01:28 PM.

so i got my first legendary: the dreadlord's deceit. obviously it is useful in ae situations, but would i ever cast fan of knives in a ST situation now?

also, does the poisoned blades trait work like master alchemist even in ST for agonizing poison? or only when using FoK?

thanks.
    Last edited by TheGoatRiot; 2017-03-10 at 11:45 AM.

you get to full stacks on the cloak every minute. So it is worth using every minute on ST fights. I'm not sure on the Relics part of the question, but regardless, I'd be trying to stack gushing wounds relics (+rupture damage) in every slot if possible. Gushing wounds is your best option, 2nd would be +envenom damage if(when) you have 4 piece tier bonus, and if you get lego boots, then you want 1-2 MA relics and get your hands on a convergence of fates trinket to pair with them all.

Can anyone recommend a simple, low key weakaura or addon to easily track bleed's on multiple targets. Mainly for Bot and higher M+

Quote Originally Posted by Martinius View Post
    Can anyone recommend a simple, low key weakaura or addon to easily track bleed's on multiple targets. Mainly for Bot and higher M+
    make a dynamic group and then create an aura for rupture and put it in the group

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    make a dynamic group and then create an aura for rupture and put it in the group
    Can you explain explain I'm 5?

EDIT: Found a nice tutorial on YouTube, thanks!

In case the OP for this question hasn't figured it out yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hscd...B4F55&index=13
    Last edited by Sotsu; 2017-03-11 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinius View Post
    For botanist I use shadowed unit frames and enable the boss bars on the right side of the screen. You set it up to track you rupture/garrote/ap on each target next to that target's frame. Combine that with a hover macro for rupture and you can refresh your ruptures easily.

For high m+ I've found tidyplates to work well. It will track your dots/poisons above the target so you can look to see which ones are about to expire and refresh them.

Im still very curious to know if anyone has tested how Sinister Circulation (the new golden trait) interacts with AP and specialy with Alacricity. It seens like no one even has the talent on pTR or something, I dunno haven't heard one word about how this new trait works.