Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I hope to one day have a beard that rivals a Sikh. I am totally jelly of those guys.
    Why would you want a beard like that? Must be hell to keep tidy, not to mention men look better clean shaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    Why would you want a beard like that? Must be hell to keep tidy, not to mention men look better clean shaven.
    Mine is about half the size of the picture, other than sometimes being a PITA with seatbelts in the car why do you think a beard cannot be kept tidy?

Do you wash and maintain your hair? Well, its not much different than a beard, its just on the opposite end of your head. Also, I'm not a slob, when I eat food its not spilling out on my beard. lol

Mine is about half the size of the picture, other than sometimes being a PITA with seatbelts in the car why do you think a beard cannot be kept tidy?

Do you wash and maintain your hair? Well, its not much different than a beard, its just on the opposite end of your head. Also, I'm not a slob, when I eat food its not spilling out on my beard. lol
    Just about every guy I've met with a bigger beard gets food stuck in their beard no matter how hard they try not to and various other things. After they eat something like yoghurt they often have yoghurt in their beard, no matter how cautious they try to be about it.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Another hate crime, another day. These are now a common thing in the USA. More Trump adherents to a delusional ideology seemingly have been on a rampage as of late; and this case is another example.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39173300

Damn.

Who would of thunk?

Aside from the whole innocent man being shot by a racist asshole angle, this especially pisses me off because Sikhs have absolutely nothing to do with Muslims, in fact they spent centuries fighting a bloody war to keep Muslims out of the Punjab.

I guess it's silly of me to complain that a violent racist is ignorant. Fuck this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    crazy people do crazy things more at 11.
    Look forward to you saying it's just "crazy people" the next time it's a Muslim doing the killing.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope to one day have a beard that rivals a Sikh. I am totally jelly of those guys.
    I'm not a beard fan, but I do envy them their chakrams, kirpans and khandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    Just about every guy I've met with a bigger beard gets food stuck in their beard no matter how hard they try not to and various other things. After they eat something like yoghurt they often have yoghurt in their beard, no matter how cautious they try to be about it.
    That strikes me as weird. Prior to growing a beard its not like the shirt I was wearing suddenly became a bib because food was falling out everywhere.

Now where I do draw the line are the over the mouth mustaches. Those are are a PITA not to get crud in.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Again, I believe we should reclass hate crimes as a method of terrorism. Dylan Roof pretty much stated it as such during his rampage. He did that attack to "start a race war" etc. His actions were politically motivated, and used to instigate further chaos.
    So the four African-Americans who kidnapped and tortured that autistic boy while filming it should be charged as terrorists too, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Look forward to you saying it's just "crazy people" the next time it's a Muslim doing the killing.
    Funny because the who cut off a guy's head because god told him too pretty much got off because he's "crazy" and never got called a terrorist.

I wonder if the same people who didn't have a problem with that would be ok with this guy getting off as well?
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2017-03-06 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Funny because the muslim who cut off a guy's head because god told him too pretty much got off because he's "crazy" and never got called a terrorist.

I wonder if the same people who didn't have a problem with that would be ok with this guy getting off as well?
    What incident are you referring to here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Damn.

Who would of thunk?
    I know, right? The US has definitely never had to deal with hate crimes before.

*cough*

Deleted
    #makeamericawhiteagain /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Funny because the muslim who cut off a guy's head because god told him too pretty much got off because he's "crazy" and never got called a terrorist.
    1. Was not a muslim.
    2. Didn't "get off".
    3. Wasn't a terrorist.

Any further falsehoods you would like me to dispell for you?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    So the four African-Americans who kidnapped and tortured that autistic boy while filming it should be charged as terrorists too, right?
    Totally; I strongly believe hate crimes should be classed as terrorism.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs