Page 90 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    They already declined that azeroth will rise as a titan.
    Somewhere they said, our heroes are touched by the titan's soul, that's all. can't remember if there was anything further, too long ago.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashuri View Post
    Somewhere they said, our heroes are touched by the titan's soul, that's all. can't remember if there was anything further, too long ago.
    it waas a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kashuri View Post
    That was just a reddit post, which was edited later to clarify that it wasn't meant to be canon. However, yes, while it wasn't canon, the fact that the post was made hinted / implied that it might have been what they had in mind (at least by then). Still, it isn't canon.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    I thought it was from Blizzcon or sth like this, but - yeah, I could not find the source even if I tried to.^^
    Especially for the first part. It's a pity.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    WoW was just straight up terrible to its character.

Jaina, Illidan, Malfurion, Tyrande etc.

all those characters are poorly written.
    ohh come on ?! Like you could have done it better?! Sigh ! So easy to complain and say 'everything' is poorly written nowadays.. sigh!

I still say we are going to defeat Sargeras' true form by luring him to Argus, his most important world, and blowing it up with Illidan's aid like a fel grenade the size of a world.

I mean look at that thing. We're not going to purify that. Argus is dead. It is the dark heart at the center of the Legion now. There's no way we can let it be.

We can't possibly fix it. We can't defeat every demon there, nor hold it forever. There's no way we're not exploding that planet. Especially with Illidan leading the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it needs to. she should be the one to fight and defeat sargeras, whether killing or redeeming him.

they can easily make it so that nothing bad happens to the planet when she manifests.
    She can empower the heroes, they can defeat Sargeras, once he is beaten due to her empowerment, she can return to slumber, the heroes will be returned to original/vanilla power levels as we spend her energy and exhaust it. Then we can begin our adventures again without super powered godhood bestowed upon us. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    She can empower the heroes, they can defeat Sargeras, once he is beaten due to her empowerment, she can return to slumber, the heroes will be returned to original/vanilla power levels as we spend her energy and exhaust it. Then we can begin our adventures again without super powered godhood bestowed upon us. Makes sense.
    i imagine something similar to that's gonna happen. but it kinda makes me sick to my fucking stomach that we'll ever fight sargeras.

the "fan" boner demands it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i imagine something similar to that's gonna happen. but it kinda makes me sick to my fucking stomach that we'll ever fight sargeras.

the "fan" boner demands it.
    I don't actually want to face him. I don't want the old gods to be fully killed off either. I'd rather a bad guy being bad and defeated, not beaten if that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    I don't actually want to face him. I don't want the old gods to be fully killed off either. I'd rather a bad guy being bad and defeated, not beaten if that makes sense
    i'd honestly be ok with him being killed or redeemed. but only if azeroth is the one to do it. or maybe she kills him and uses her connection to life to take his soul, and maybe the other titan souls, and undo the fel from it and give them a second chance at life.

i just don't want the players even taking a whack on him, in any way.

i'm sorry, i didn't mean to come off as directing any anger at you. just the idea in general that it'll likely happen v.v

Deleted
    A main antagonist with such a backstory will not be killed that simply. They never did so.
    We didn't kill illidan and his fixation against the legion was used 4 expansions later. The examples are endless and usually antagonists of that size and such a backstory are used later on. Bet Azeroth and a couple of titans the chaps at argus will have discovered through their stargate travels will take sargeras in eventually to help him focus on the void lords. he will help some expansions later and concequtively die trying to redeem himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd honestly be ok with him being killed or redeemed. but only if azeroth is the one to do it. or maybe she kills him and uses her connection to life to take his soul, and maybe the other titan souls, and undo the fel from it and give them a second chance at life.

i just don't want the players even taking a whack on him, in any way.

i'm sorry, i didn't mean to come off as directing any anger at you. just the idea in general that it'll likely happen v.v
    Hey no its cool, its like Unicron being killed off in the way he was, he munched two moons but the assualt on Cybertron was what it was. He shouldn't be redeemed in my opinion. He's made so much misery and strife. He does need ending and the pantheon need rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    I stand corrected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Is it possible that the two images are a "before and after" type of deal? Perhaps the image of Argus at Blizzcon is a teaser of what happens to Argus in the events in 7.3? The Argus shown very briefly in Gul'dan's defeat cinematic doesn't look as shattered as the Blizzcon image above.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Don't know why but picture of that fel planet looks like winged creature sleeping & curled up to me . Maybe it's Sargeras and not Argus. (Probably not, just puting it out there).

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone datamined this
    7du_kiljaeden_argus_planet01
    the fucking awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe Argus is hollow and Sargeras is sleeping inside?

Or maybe Argus is a hollow planet with an inner sun
    Really cool idea!
    (Specluation)
    As Titans can be born from the planets, all planets are hollow inside. If planet contains world soul, it sleeps in that hollow. If not hollow is just empty.
    Maybe ever since portal closed on Sargeras, he's been recuperating in the Argus' hollow. It makes sense because demons can guard him while he's sleeping.
    Then we blow up Argus with Illidan's plan and in the process blow up Sargeras or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone datamined this
    7du_kiljaeden_argus_planet01
    that looks really cool.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, it's not like planets in Warcraft have to in any way be realistic so why not.

Plus this could mean that the Old Gods were basically trying to bore through the shell to get to the planet and you could have an expac about going on the hollow inner side of the planet.

It's probably not true though. Considering how Magni describes the feelings of Azeroth it seems she is literally the planet; every sea and every mountain are part of her body
    The king of diamonds have been made a pawn!!

I think this line and one about five keys is remainder how Magni was the one who proposed using pillars of creation for sealing the portal in the first place, and by using them we'll probably free N'Zoth.

Those feelings Magni feels could all be lie in the end. As far as I am concerned whatever Magni says should be taken very carefully and with grain of salt.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-03-07 at 03:49 PM.