https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...3516591#post-1

Ana

Biotic Rifle
    Damage decreased from 80 to 60

Biotic Grenade
    Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30
    Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50

Junkrat

No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)

Orisa

Fusion Driver
    Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150

Supercharger
    Cost increased by 15%

Sombra

Stealth
    Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.

Translocator
    Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s

Winston

Barrier Projector
    Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends

Zenyatta

Orb of Destruction
    Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s

Orb of Discord
    Can now target enemies through barriers

I love the Junkrat change, been complaining about that since forever. Still feel like Zenyatta's alt fire is mostly useless, but being able to discord through barriers will be super nice.

Winston gets the change everybody's been asking for since launch. Can't say I care, but he needed it.

I get the Ana changes, because her burst damage is way too high. But because she's the only healer who can't actually heal herself, the nerf to healing on her grenade might be much. She needs a way to keep herself alive.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-03-07 at 06:30 AM.

That Ana nerf seems like a pretty big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I've been playing Zenyatta quite a bit more, so I really enjoy that change for Discord.

Winston's needed his normal barrier back for a long time now, good to see that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    That Ana nerf seems like a pretty big deal.
    Edited my post. She needs a way to heal herself, which is the only thing that worries me. Her offensive shots were way too strong I felt.

I play a fair amount of Ana. 3 body shots able to kill a 200hp hero was a pretty common thing. Reducing her offensive capability is a good thing because she is very strong with both healing and offense. While I think reducing grenade healing is also a good thing for the game, she just lost a lot of self survivability. All the other healers have self healing/ shields or passive regen.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    A nice change to junkrat, but it doesn't really improve his state in the game currently. It makes him less... well, suicidal while attempting to take on/flee a tank from close range, but the pesky blue bird and the Russian are still enormous problems.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    I play a fair amount of Ana. 3 body shots able to kill a 200hp hero was a pretty common thing. Reducing her offensive capability is a good thing because she is very strong with both healing and offense. While I think reducing grenade healing is also a good thing for the game, she just lost a lot of self survivability. All the other healers have self healing/ shields or passive regen.
    She's in the same boat as Lucio now having no reliable way to selfheal. Where Lucio has mad mobility to escape, I think she'll need to use her sleep dart more defensively from now on to protect against flankers and allow for her team to pick them up or she's pretty much dead. I feel this is a good thing and the way it should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Fine with the Ana changes. She does too much damage right now. The grenade nerf
    should further discourage any trip tank comps, which is an even better thing.

2) Fucking FINALLY with that Junkrat buff.

3) Can't comment on Orisa as I've yet to play her.

4) Those Sombra buffs should help. Honestly, its pretty stupid that she and Reaper announce
    themselves when they break out of stealth anyway, so Bliz needs to get on removing that.

5) Winston buffs are always appreciated. Anything to change the damn Reinhardt or go
    home comp.

6) Approve of the Zen buffs.

Still quite a few other heroes could use some love, but these help (as well as nerf) the ones
    that exist well for the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Edited my post. She needs a way to heal herself, which is the only thing that worries me. Her offensive shots were way too strong I felt.
    Agree but also the AoE heal when she used it on a group was too much. Maybe they could have it heal her for more, but keep the nerf across targets.

Her damage nerf if a massive buff to Pharah though. Not sure how I feel about that, maybe it'll mean people start to appreciate Widow more.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-03-07 at 08:29 AM.

All around good changes. Seems like Blizz is still balancing based off high ranking games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Agree but also the AoE heal when she used it on a group was too much. Maybe they could have it heal her for more, but keep the nerf across targets.

Her damage nerf if a massive buff to Pharah though. Not sure how I feel about that, maybe it'll mean people start to appreciate Widow more.
    That would actually be a nice way to give her some survivability in 1v1 situations. Perhaps make the grenade do 100-125 healing equally split over all targets? In that way she can stand on her own while severely diminishing 3+ target healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    And nothing for D.Va, LOL
    It almost seems like you want some huge buffs.

She's getting picked in pro play and high ranked play, she's not bad right now, come on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    All around good changes. Seems like Blizz is still balancing based off high ranking games.
    Well yeah, outside of high level meta play there's a tendency to be more pragmatic in the wider world. You get the Meta Slaves who think they have to play a given comp, but ultimately fail with it because they can't get the most out of those heroes when they try, because they don't have the experience or straight up aren't good enough but a lot of the time people will pick stuff like Junkrat or 'non-meta' heroes if they're a decent counter to who's causing a particular problem for them even when those heroes are 'Meta'.

The general perception of balance, particularly in forums, becomes weirdly binary between OP and useless when it comes to picking a hero, even though there's clearly a functional understanding that there is granularity and certain heroes are good counters, even for meta heroes. This is best shown when you see 'How to counter Roadhog, Pharah, Bastion?' Widowmaker and Hanzo always get suggested; or if Tracer is an issue and someone picks Torb to keep her quiet and off the back line, but people lose their shit when those two heroes are actually picked for those very purposes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    And nothing for D.Va, LOL
    D.Va is actually in pretty good place right now. No need to make her a retard-proof superhero like she was for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    D.Va is actually in pretty good place right now. No need to make her a retard-proof superhero like she was for a while.
    Yeah, I noticed on the official forums people are going back to whining about DVa eating their ults again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like they should have kept Biotic Grenade strength untouched when healing herself. She does need some effective way to heal herself, can't really expect healer to leave the battle to go search for health packs when all other healers can recover their health/shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not entirely clear why they don't just give Anna passive health regen. All the other supports have it in some form. Due to her lack of mobility, I don't see it as that much of an issue, especially with the damage nerfs. Zenyatta can really lay the hurt down on someone and he has passive shielding.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Ana has no escape, nerfing her self heal I feel is over doing it. Her damage nerf seems reasonable.

Junkrat buff should have been here day 1 but it honestly doesn't change his place in life

Sombra buff is dumb, she shouldn't say anything coming out of stealth it's stupid

Winston finally got half his barrier back, now if only they buffed it back to it's original health

Zens alt fire buff is cool I guess but it still sucks because it's not hit scan, if you want all shots to connect you have to stand still and be a giant target.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I would have never thought that Blizzard would revert a nerf and here i'm proved wrong... for once. Winston needed this, or devs were using double standard with Orisa.
    More Ana nerfs.... her damage was too good and i'm glad, i'm not sure about the healing part of the granade, expecially since it's the only way she has to self heal... Maybe make it heal Ana more and keep the lower amount for teammates?

And the time of Zen's right click spam will be better, expecially to apply orbs after you shoot a barrage.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    A nice change to junkrat, but it doesn't really improve his state in the game currently. It makes him less... well, suicidal while attempting to take on/flee a tank from close range, but the pesky blue bird and the Russian are still enormous problems.
    The blue bird and the Russian are not huge problems for Junkrat, they are called 'Natural counters' to Junkrat, which is what the game is based on. Rock Paper Scissors. If you see those two you are expected to switch to someone who counters them, not stick with what doesn't work. While I think pharah needs a better counter I don't think Junkrat needs a way to deal with her. Zaria can be out played, you just have to wait for shield to go down or muscle through them without dying.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.