Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Dude, you're the one who "derailed" it.

And really, that the campaign against Hillary was primarily composed of lies, and that this campaign of lies has turned into a Presidency of lies, isn't really a de-rail. Which is why I'm working to bring that derail back around. You attempted to blame Democrats for Trump voters, which was nonsense. The issue is that the President is a liar, and has been lying this whole time, and a large percentage of Americans are too willfully ignorant to bother realizing he's lying, and just take his spew as gospel.
    Much like you are continuing to derail this thread as opposed to bring it back on topic. Like this...

Ever back to topic.
    We don't know exactly where the PotUS gets all of his information. We just are not privy to it. People, and the MSM, just presume that it came from that newscast.
    Once again, we can't believe everything the the MSM feeds us. We have to read between the lines. MSM is not there for us. They are only there for their interests. The sooner people realize this the better we will all be.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Ivanka is in new york, looking for someone with bigger hands.
    she in ny while he is vactioning in florida on our dollar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    All you do is bend over backwards to support Trump in every thread. Of course you don't support him though.
    Again, I ask you to quote where I directly supported Trump the person and not the office of the President. Those are two different things. If you can't see that I really can not help you.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Much like you are continuing to derail this thread as opposed to bring it back on topic. Like this...

Ever back to topic.
    We don't know exactly where the PotUS gets all of his information. We just are not privy to it. People, and the MSM, just presume that it came from that newscast.
    Once again, we can't believe everything the the MSM feeds us. We have to read between the lines. MSM is not there for us. They are only there for their interests. The sooner people realize this the better we will all be.
    Which is exactly why the President of the United States shouldn't rely on it for his fucking 3am tweets. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to ignore literally the entire resources of the news gathering ability of the United States government, and instead rely on . . . . whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    Lol, exactly. Has the Trump family already exceeded Obama's annual expenditures for travel yet?

(on a side note, it's becoming more and more clear that Trump never expected to win - the Presidency is very much a trapped position, while it appears you can do anything you want, you're really limited overall - and it's also exceedingly clear Trump already can't handle it)

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Okay, show me the proof, then I'll believe you.
    RTFA perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I already did when I quoted your post. That was support of Trump. Oh and this:

...is mind boggling ridiculous. To think the spin at CNN and WaPo is anything to the degree of Breitbart is beyond laughable and into needing meds category. Do you even understand who Bannon is?
    Surely you can do it again then.

Please quote where I have "supported Trump" in this thread for us all to see. Bold and underline it just to embarrass me. I am begging you.

That's part of the job creation scheme.. more security needed to keep tabs on them both.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Please quote where I have "supported Trump" in this thread for us all to see.
    Because you said "another negative thread" about Trump. And it's not negative, it's factual. Trump's actions are negative (and then some). So defending him is what you're doing.

And spare us the "defending the office, not the man" bullshit. Your judgement is already highly questionable when you equate a raging lunatics "news" with CNN and The Washington Post. You are literally why Trump is in office, and the fact you don't realize it just makes you that much more culpable.

The most ironic of all ironies. Trump fucking lies more than any other President. Yet all he cries about is "Fake News". Also it seems that his last rants have come from his source Mark Levin, with no credible source.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    ...it's not negative, it's factual.
    It can be both!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    All you do is bend over backwards to support Trump in every thread. Of course you don't support him though.
    Reminds me of another in here who is always "AWOKE" and Independent. People who claim no bias yet show bias I do not understand. I guess they have to live in that world to make them feel better.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It can be both!
    But one is the fault of the other.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    That's part of the job creation scheme.. more security needed to keep tabs on them both.
    i need to dig up the article where they did a breakdown of everything that needs to be done when he goes to florida. Like if he wants to go to a restuarant they have the get everyone out of the place so thats money lost. pay more sheriffs and police for protection, pay for fuel for his motorcade. Like everything has to come to a standstill and its starting to wear thin on the locals.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Please quote where I have "supported Trump" in this thread for us all to see. Bold and underline it just to embarrass me. I am begging you.
    I don't need to. You asked for me to do it and I did.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Reminds me of another in here who is always "AWOKE" and Independent. People who claim no bias yet show bias I do not understand. I guess they have to live in that world to make them feel better.
    Exactly. So "AWOKE" yet so closed, it's amazing he can get food in there. The people who are willfully ignorant are the real reason Trump is in office. If they had even an ounce of intellectual honesty, they would arrive at different conclusions.

- - - Updated - - -

i need to dig up the article where they did a breakdown of everything that needs to be done when he goes to florida. Like if he wants to go to a restuarant they have the get everyone out of the place so thats money lost. pay more sheriffs and police for protection, pay for fuel for his motorcade. Like everything has to come to a standstill and its starting to wear thin on the locals.
    I'd like to see that if you find it.

Also, don't forget, Trump makes a profit from the traveling to Margo - we actually pay him to travel. And it's just hand-waved by all the "AWOKE"'s while they remain focused on Hillary.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never even read a Breitbart article. They spin articles too much for my taste.
    How could you possibly know that if you've never read a Breitbart article?

Seems like you're not being truthful here.
    Eat yo vegetables

This isn't exactly the first time that what he has tweeted about "just happened" to be on Fox shortly before. It's been a noticeable pattern.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post

Please keep that pesky critical thinking away from the "AWOKE"s - you know how it scares them.

Unbelievable that people can equate Breitbart with the Washington Post - talk about swallowing the lies hook, line, and sinker.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post

This is extremely good shit. I won't go so far as to suggest that he's forming his opinions based on groupthink and hearsay - that would be accusatory - but it makes you think, you know?

Exactly. So "AWOKE" yet so closed, it's amazing he can get food in there. The people who are willfully ignorant are the real reason Trump is in office. If they had even an ounce of intellectual honesty, they would arrive at different conclusions.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see that if you find it.

Also, don't forget, Trump makes a profit from the traveling to Margo - we actually pay him to travel. And it's just hand-waved by all the "AWOKE"'s while they remain focused on Hillary.
    What kills me is the people think they are in the moral high ground by claiming they are not part of either party. I can easily make a statement that I am sure 70-80% of people in MMO do not belong to a political party.

My anecdotal evidence I can bring is I don't belong to a party. I have voted for multiple parties in elections, including the big two. I do not believe in all the ideology of the one party I am basically forced to support. Did I mention I hate our two party system. What I do know is I will not think I own the moral high ground when I post in here and basically all my posts are one sided then claim my true Independence.

If people in here want to claim true Independent then in every post when u criticize one politician or political party. Show the hypocrisy of the other side. Trust me there is plenty of hypocrisy on either side to show no favor of each. But they need to stop claiming this non-partisan bullshit.