Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    What happens when Antifa wrongly label you a Nazi, too?

Are you happy to just be beaten unconscious?
    Seeing as I don't hang out with Nazi's, support Trump or go on about the victimhood of white people something tells me I'll be alright.

Yeah why classify the IRA a terrorist organisation - I mean not all of them went out into the streets to beat their political opponents. Some of them just sat on the sidelines and cheered.

COME ON PEOPLE.

An idea is not the unlawful use of violence and intimidation.

So maybe I should spell this out for you. You can prosecute people for committing an unlawful violent act (terrorism). You cannot prosecute someone for having an idea/political ideology/religion. Therefore you cannot "ban antifa". You can merely prosecute those who commit acts of terrorism on behalf of antifa. Saying "we should ban antifa" is a poorly thought out resolution at best. You should consider recent historic events like the red scare before you start making such statements.

Do you even know what terrorism means?
    Of course I do. It's the use of violence, or threatened use of violence in order to further political ideologies.

Luke Skywalker was a terrorist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Looks like somebody wants a safe space.
    I think the most remarkable insight here is that both triggerdom and safespace rhetoric are used as casual ammunition for snide cultural remarks.
    Going by the sjw/shitlord dichotomy, it shows how little the sjws cared about safespaces, and how much shitlords needed them. It's a win win for me.

disclaimer: I'm squarely putting you in sjw territory, only as commentary. I don't really know if you'd fit the stereotype or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    I read that as unHarambed people.

I only wish we were UnHarambed.
    We are, as we have been deprived of Harambe.

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    I wouldrather see ALL RELIGIONS abolished as it has no more place in this time of the world
    That sounds pretty damn fascist to me. You have also stated that Islam cannot exist in a western society. Yes, that makes you an Islamophobe AND a fascist.

Yeah why classify the IRA a terrorist organisation - I mean not all of them went out into the streets to beat their political opponents. Some of them just sat on the sidelines and cheered.

COME ON PEOPLE.

That's an absolutely awful comparison.

The IRA had a central leadership which had a clear and stated aim of using violence in order to achieve its aims. People who joined the IRA did so knowing they would be supporting this violence.

Antifa has no such central leadership and not all of its members would be willing to support violence of the type the OP or your image (why link an image not just copy+paste text?) describe. There may not even be a consensus on whether violent opposition of Nazi activities is necessary because, as I've mentioned, Antifa lacks the central leadership of organisations such as the IRA.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Of course people want safe space. We all want a guarantee not to be bludegoned, and beaten to death because of difference in opinion. You on the other hand, seem to think that ideas can be as dangerous as fists thus it's all or nothing. To say that is misguided, is selling it short.
    Ideas can be much more dangerous that fists. How do you not know that yet?

Neither did the IRA. Killing a few cops here and there in the long run is unnoticeable. That doesn't mean labelling the IRA a terrorist organisation was a wrong move - it very much was a right move.

Not labelling terrorists 'terrorist' spreads the message that political violence is totally acceptable.
    If they'll ever dig into their pants to look for their balls and miraculously manage to find them, we'll deal with them like we deal with all terrorists and human rubbish. But we're not there yet, and I doubt we ever will be. They're just rebellious children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amyiah38 View Post
    Most of their activities are about crashing windows and burning trashcans. They have a serious problem of cognition, when it comes to directing their attacks at nazies, if they confuse them with a piece of furniture. Being mistaken is their bread and butter.
    There's a term to describe these people: shposh -- sub-human piece of shit. They have learnt from other lefties that simply declaring themselves as anti-fascists justifies their inherent violent tendencies and somehow elevates them above being sub-human pieces of shit. Basically their logic is "I'm allowed to behave like an asshole because I'm an anti-fascist!!" That's why they see -- why they must see -- nazis and fascists everywhere; in the streets, in the furniture, in the air, in the windows, in the cars, in the trashcans, in random people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    There's a term to describe these people: shposh -- sub-human piece of shit. They have learnt from other lefties that simply declaring themselves as anti-fascists justifies their inherent violent tendencies and somehow elevates them above being sub-human pieces of shit. Basically their logic is "I'm allowed to behave like an asshole because I'm an anti-fascist!!" That's why they see -- why they must see -- nazis and fascists everywhere; in the streets, in the furniture, in the air, in the windows, in the cars, in the trashcans, in random people.
    How is that any different than those who wish to use the force of a government to reach the same goals?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They are heroes and we should give them the highest medals we have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    How is that any different than those who wish to use the force of a government to reach the same goals?
    B-but they are lefties!

Deleted
    That sounds pretty damn fascist to me. You have also stated that Islam cannot exist in a western society. Yes, that makes you an Islamophobe AND a fascist.
    Yessss keep throwing those remarks they hurt me so much I would almost for realy say Yes im a Fascist and a Islamophobe own and a Nazi you would Agree right?

This is why Trump won

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    For some reason that doesn't stop them from pursuing, supporting and whitewashing ideologies and religions that preach genocide against anyone who doesn't share their views... "it's different when we do it!"
    Be specific.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Yessss keep throwing those remarks they hurt me so much I would almost for realy say Yes im a Fascist and a Islamophobe own and a Nazi you would Agree right?

This is why Trump won
    Nah, he won because a large part of the uS is retarded.

Because anything the State does is good. Sever a man's spine. Shove a baton up a guy's ass. Blow up a wedding. But heaven forbid people DEFEND themselves. The horror.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Nah, he won because a large part of the uS is retarded.
    A other reason he won cause of this

This is why Trump won
    Trump won because you're an asshole?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-09 at 04:56 PM.

This is why Trump won
    Trump won, because Hillary is a shitty human being, and there's no shortage of ignorant people in my country. I didn't vote for either, so I was going to be unhappy regardless of the outcome.

I never called you a Nazi, I called you a fascist and an Islamophobe. I based it off of your comments. You do not like Muslims, and wish to take away their freedoms based on that. You also want to "abolish" all religions. You are a nationalistic authoritarian. That makes you an Islamophobic fascist by definition.

The victim card is pathetic, you should really stop trying to use it. Maybe if you stopped supporting nationalism and oppression, people wouldn't call you those things. You make about as much sense as the people who wanted to ban gay marriage, when they tried to say they weren't homophobes. You've already stated WHY you are bigoted against Muslims, so it's ridiculous for you to get upset when you are actually called out for it.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Islamophobe

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fascism

Yep, I'm fine with calling you both.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-03-07 at 08:18 PM.