Track Mechanical

Did they remove this from the game? I'm on Alcaz Island trying to tame mechanical pets and getting blown up by mines. I look at my hunter tracking and there's no track mechanical. Am I missing something?

Edit - So, I closed the client and re-opened it and now it's there.
    Last edited by Coffeh; 2017-03-05 at 04:18 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have it :S 100% sure of that

You need to have learned the Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix which is made by Engineers (schematic costs 1 curious coin purchased from Xur'ios in Dalaran). The item itself can be learned by any Hunter (BoE so you will see them on the AH). It will allow you to track and tame mechanical pets. Or be a Gnome, which has an automatic trait you get for being the race (Gnomes actually start off with a mechanical pet in the starter zone).
    Last edited by Kavorka; 2017-03-07 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    You need to have learned the Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix which is made by Engineers (schematic costs 1 curious coin purchased from Xur'ios in Dalaran). The item itself can be learned by any Hunter (BoE so you will see them on the AH). It will allow you to track and tame mechanical pets. Or be a Gnome, which has an automatic trait you get for being the race (Gnomes actually start off with a mechanical pet in the starter zone).
    To add to this, Goblins also have the trait automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    To add to this, Goblins also have the trait automatically.
    Oh yeah...forgot about Goblins too...I play Alli so I only thought of Gnomes ><